Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

Orin couldn't help but notice when the other's smile faltered. "Well, if we are late I could always blame you." Orin said sticking out his tongue before taking off towards the school.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:31 am

"Hey, blame what on me?" Mikage said as he ran after Orin despite how frail the boy was, Orin was fast when it came to running. "Hey wait up Ori-chan." he said smiling trying to catch up with the other.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

"Being late of course." Orin called back smiling. Orin ran to the school entrance and stopped waiting for Mikage to catch up. Orin knew he was a fast runner sometimes he had to be when it came to escaping from people.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 am

Mikage ran after Orin, Mikage wasn't a fast runnner he knew that, but he managed to keep some close distance between him and Orin. When the two reached school. Mikage was short of breath but wasn't panting. "I swear you should join track or at least cross-country." he said as the two walked into the school building.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 pm

"Can't I can only run like this so much and only after i've visited the other fairies." Orin said smiling. "Cross country and tack take to much energy." They weren't too far in the school before Witin and his goons approached them.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Mikage nooded in understanding, and was about to say something more but Witin had come. Mikage sighed, as his good mood turned sour. "I forgot he came here...now I can't be in a good mood until after school. Great." Mikage said making sure Witin could hear him.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:22 am

Orin backed up as Witin and the others came closer with sneers on their face. "What did you say brat?" Witin snarled. "I'm happy to hear I ruined yours and the little fake fairy's day." Witin continued and his goons laughed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 am

"Who are you calling a brat? Last time I checked, I was older and stronger than you." he said smirking, standing in front of Orin. "Also, I'm happy to burst your bubble, but you ruined my mood, not my day." he said as he took Orin's hand and walked away.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"Just because your older doesn't mean your going to beat me." Witin growled making no mention of the fact that Mikage was in fact stronger than he. "Don't worry i'll be sure to ruin your day."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Mikage's smirk grew, "Every single time I won. So yea I am stronger unless you want to go." he said challenging the other boy. But at the challenge of Witin ruining his day, he smirked. "Try." he said as he grabbed Orin's hand and went inside the school.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 am

"You won in the past brat, that was many years ago." Witin growled. Orin grabbed Mikage's sleeve silently pleading with the other not to get into a fight. "Believe me I will!" Witin yelled after them as Mikage dragged Orin away. "I'll make yours and the prats life hell!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 pm

"You haven't changed at all. It may be in the past but I did get stronger. You have no idea what my life had been so don't you say s**t." he said as his eyes narrowed. It was true, Mikage's life was hard when he was away. At the challenge he sighed. "Try...if you can." he said and said nothing more as Mikage and Orin headed to class.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Witin growled as Mikage walked away. "Don't fight him." Orin said softly, he had not let go of Mikage's sleeve. "I don't want you hurt." he continued.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Mikage looked down at Orin ruffling his head. "I won't fight him if it can be avoided. But... I won't promise anything." he said. Mikage had always been like that, raised to not make promises he may not be able to keep.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Orin gave a soft nod at Mikage's words. He didn't like that fact that the other was not going to promise but he knew that was as good as it was going to get. "Let's go to class." Orin said softly. He still had not let go of Mikage's sleeve.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games