Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm
((Whoa, is it time to go deep?))

Hawkpaw looked in awe as all the warring cats stopped to look at the three leaders. Cursedstar, Patchstar, and Cinderstar were staring at each other fiercely, with their pasts crossing paths many times before. She waited to see if the leaders would start the war once more, or finish it with words that can mean Clan peace for a few moons.

((I wonder... was that deep?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Crystalstar stepped forward, "You are not cursed, Cursedstar. Even if that is your name." She looked between all the leaders. "Battle's happen. Hearts can darken, but the light will always prevail." She looked at Cursedstar for a moment then to Cinderstar. "Lets just stop. Only battle when we need to. We are all kin, and kin should never battle."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm
Lionflare and Deadheart listened to the leaders

Pantherclaw listened to the leaders talking  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm
Swallowtail, although knowing how serious the situation was, muttered to herself: "It's about time."  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Honeyheart picked up swiftpaw by the scruff of the neck again, than looking around. climbed a tree, and began jumping from branch to branch toward where Cinderstar Cursedstar Patchstar and Crystalstar where.
than he climbed down the tree nearset the three cats, set swiftpaw down.
"is this what it has come to? making our apprintices fight? let us stop this! look Cursedstar, i have no intention of harming anyone of you."
he then picked up swiftpaw, and set her by Cursedstar and backed away.
"My offer still stands. let us be allies, and end this squirrlebrained maddness."

((sorry, since there was peacemaking going on. i wanted Honeyheart to be a part of it. and Honeyheart had tried to prevent this monstrosity from happening in the first place, so it only makes since that he should be there.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm
((ok!)) swiftpaw looked up at the two leaders, then looked out at the bloody camo, she could feel her eyes swelling with tears, and she scuried over to her leader, she looked up at him, "Please," she said in a tiny mewl,  

swiftwaters

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Swallowtail decided not to interfere, having missed most of the battle, and knowing she had little to say, simply stayed where she was and listened.
"Anything but more war." the PebbleClan deputy prayed silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:27 am
x-Angel Pyro-x
(._. Cinderstar. How in StarClan's name is that fair? YOU attacked US. Not the other way around.)
(Patchstar. I'm going to kill you -_-)

Cursedstar's ears shot up as Patchstar lead MoonClan into the PebbleClan camp. "What?!" She hissed looking at Cinderstar, her blood boiling and her claws sinking into the earth. "Not you've done it! I thought you actually wanted help but now I can see that you're as fake as you have always been!" She lunged at the orange she-cat with her claws extended. Cursedstar threw herself into Cinderstar's chest and sent her flying onto her back. She placed a paw onto her former apprentices throat and leaned down towards Cinderstar's ear. "I once trusted and cared for you too. That was why I couldn't let you come with me. And this is what I get for trying to protect you." She sank her claws into her throat slightly and heard her gasp.
(Sorry. Cursedstar has a winners complex >.> )

Withefire's eyes flashed with hatred. "You're bringing in MoonClan?! Is your Clan so weak that they can't even fight they're own battles"

Cinderstar gasphed. "what?!?!" She turned her head back a little. "but. . they said they weren't going to help! They said i was on my own, and the had their own problems!!!" Cinderstars eyes started to water. do they really still care for me that much?!

Redpine flicked his tail, "i don't need their help to finnish you off!!! You piece of mouse-dung!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 am
(ok a little after wards. .. .)
Cinderstar stood behind Patchstar breathing heavily. "guys. . . " Cinderstars eyes watered a little. They came. . . even though i never asked Snowclan for help they came too. . . Cursedstars words seeped into Cinderstars ears. "what. ." Cinderstar watched as Cursedstar started to break down. At that moment Cinderstar saw the camp. Blood covered, and torn to shreads. "mouse dung" Cinderstar spat. i really am a horrible leader. . . .mouse-dung!!! She noticed that Honeyheart was here making negotiations. "Honeyheart." Cinderstar growled. "Stop it, we're leaving." Cinderstar turned away from Cursedstar and the other two leaders. "Cursedstar. ." Cinderstar paused, she felt as though a rock had been lifted from her shoulders. "Bird-brain, you should have just told me that from the start."
(btw, the Cinderstar is taking in the words from before, where Cursedstar is like 'i just wanted to protect you' and so on. Not the 'i want to rip you to shreds' one.)

Redpine paused and looked at the commotion around the leaders. "whats going on. . " Redpine turned away from Withefire and started too padded closer so he could hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 am
Swallowtail's eyes widened at what had just happened. She padded closer, but not too close, slightly curious.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:39 pm
"Cinderstar, don't you have something to say to Cursedstar. something that start's with 'I'm' and ends with 'Sorry'?" Honeyheart knew he was out of place here, but he also knew appologies were in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm
swiftpaw looked at cursed star, still with a scoul across his face, she nudged his paw with hers, then she looked at cinderstar, whos expresion has relaxed, "I dont think starclan wants us to fight like this," she sat down, and looked across the camp, then she saw her 'dad' laying down in the middle of camp, she paded over to him, and rested her head on his torn apart belly, she began to cry. her last hope of a family, gone.  

swiftwaters

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 pm
after a bit, she found enough energy to speak, "Scorchface, im sorry you died, its all my fault, if i believed you, you could still be alive," still crying, she rubbed her eyes with her paws, "why," her small body was only a speck compared to him,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 pm
(>.> Wow Are we writing a soap opera or what?)

Cursedstar flicked her tail as she watched Swiftpaw. "I don't like this. I really don't. But I wasn't the one who wished this upon our Clan. Cinderstar, You may be a leader but you still have a lot to learn." She stood up and padded towards Swiftpaw. Gently, she picked up the small apprentice and took her to the apprentice den. "It will all just be a dream in the morning," Cursedstar purred in her small ear and then rejoined the leaders. "So what now Cinderstar?"

Withefire glared at Redpine as he walked away. "Next time... Next time I will kill you." He growled under his breath. (Let's have them be brothers!!!)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 pm
swiftpaw slowley stopped crying when she was put down, and let starclan carry her in their gentle arms to sleep (yup, soap opera)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff