Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am
Lynette and Stella fell behind the group. Stella because of her old self and Lynettte who kept stopping to scratch her legs. Lynette began to get nervous, thinking of all the things that could happen to them. She even thought of finding a bunch of dancing skeletons in the tunnel, which made her giggle.

-"Ugh!" She said as she bent down and scratched both her legs vigorously.
-"This is driving me crazy!" She said between her teeth to herself. Looking up, she couldn't see in front of her. Lynette created a few plain butterflies that spread around her creating light, and made sure that they kept alight. Trying to catch up to the others a small gleam of light caught her eye. She found a small beaded bracelet, broken. Fixing the string, she tried it on. She started moving forward to catch up to the others and spun her wrist to look at it fully. This is really cute! ...Although I wonder where it came from...
Once at the back of the group again she let her butterflies float around a little more before she broke her connection to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Alex slowed away from the others to find where Lynette was. He had to help those wounds on her legs. The poison was spreading, he can smell it. He seen Lynette running looking at her wrist as butterflies were floating around her.

~"Lynette. we need to take care of your wounds, they're spreading."

He had Lynette sit down on the stone surface. Alex then clapped his hands together and placed his palms on the side of the tunnel. In a 2-foot diameter circle. the wall turned to dry dead leaves, and the leaves fell to the floor. He grabbed some of them and started rubbing Lynette's legs with the dried leaves. The wounds began to disappear and the smell of blood dissipated.

~"That should do it. Do your legs feel better? Your not scratching, are you?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Lynette sighed in a breath of relief.
-"No more scratching for me! They feel way better, thank you." Lynette stood up.
-"Hey Alex, about the soul barrier...Will it wear off at anytime or does it end when only when you release it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:54 pm
~"It will release after a day or two. Come on we need to catch up with the others. Hold on to me."

Alex had Lynette climb on his back and dashed forward with Lynette. They caught up with the group and Alex had Lynette get off.

~"Lynette, when we get to town, I am going to teach you something important, and you'll find out when we get there."

Alex turned to Laleo and spoke.

~"By the way, where are you leading us?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 pm
Laleo looked back, blocking the fireball behind him with his hand.
~"Hell if I know, Alex. It's been forever since I've been down here."
He looked forward again as Siren swooped around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 pm
~"Well if you don't know, then turn right. It will take us to the outskirts of the nearest town."

Alex pointed in the direction of the right passageway ahead.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Following the two in front of her, her mind wandered a bit. Thinking of a song she began to lightly hum, putting her hands behind her head, and a smile appeared on her face.
Finding it very boring she turned to talk to Eve, putting her hands behind her back.

-"So Eve, have you named your dragon yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 pm
-Eve hated being down in the tunnels. It smelled like old fruit and axe. "I really haven't thought about giving him a name..." she said to Lynette.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 am
~"Well, you really can't go around saying,'Hey you' now can you? Your little scaley needs a name. and a proper one too."
Laleo had let Alex take the lead for a while. He slipped back to look at the lttle dragon that Eve had arrived with.

~Why does this little thing look familiar? Were do I know it from?
He shook his head and looked at the girls.

~"Hey, Eve, if you don't mind, I need to say something to Lynette in private."
He slipped back from the group and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 am
Lynette looked at Eve and shrugged. Reluctantly she turned to follow him behind the group. Wondering what he had on his mind, she toyed with the bracelet.

-"So, what's up?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 am
~"I... Just wanted to say that I'm sorry about last night. If I done anything that hurt you... I was also thinking that I may have to leave again. Since I got those two after me. I don't want you guys to get caught up in this again... I might as well give in. Even though I want to fight back."

He looked as the others walked further ahead.
~"I havn't really though as of what I'll do when we get out of this tunnel. But I know I'll split when you guys get to town. I still may be a bit weak from the fact I've been in this world for awhile. But, I think for the sake of me staying alive, I'll go back were I belong. I'm kinda scared as to what will happen... I've got no other choice though."

He looked at her, and hugged her.
~"I don't want to lose anyone else if it can be avoided. I just want to keep you safe for some reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 am
She shook her head.
-"You shouldn't go, not to them at least. You'll just get beat down. I don't want to see you in a bloody mess again...What if you don't leave the tunnel? I mean, they can't find you, and you can recover your health, right?" she said with a hopeful smile.

She looked him in the eyes and realized the truth.
-"I don't know all the rules angels abide by, but if you really have to go, just promise me you'll come back, okay?"

Thinking of something, she smiled.
-"Just focus on staying alive and don't do anything stupid. Remember, you still need to find your family...and your Anastasia for that matter." she said with a wink.

-"Come on, lets catch up to the others."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 am
Laleo smiled back.
~"Yeah. And I promise I'll come back, though I think it may be under differnt conditions then what you want... I know!"
He reached into his pocket and took out a small tealish carm, It resembled a small sun with a little anhk in it. He handed it to Lynette.

~"If I come back and don't reconize you, any of you, this should trigger. It's insufused with Mana, the Element of Life. Counter to Necro, the Element of Death. I always keep a pair on me, to counter when I go full Angel of Death.
It keeps me from losing what little bit of human I have left in me."
He looked through the tunnel.

~"I always have these on me to tell who are friends and who arn't. Alex has one. I can't remember which. But I know that I won't attack someone that has a bit of my enegry with them."
He looked back at her, grabbed her arm and started back to the group.

~"Keep that safe. It holds more then what I've told you."
He smiled and stopped.

~"I'll show you one more little secret. Don't tell anyone, not even that brother of yours..."
He stapped back, letting his wings unfold. All twelve. Half were the black she has already seen, absobing the dark around them. The others, a briliant white bouncing what little light there was off.

~"... I really posess both the Angel of Death and a little of the Angel of Life. I have a friend who is the Angel of Life. He's a cousin of mine. We each have a bit of eachother's power, so as long as the other is alive. If I don't snap of of Necro. Use that, he'll be able to help."
He let his wings vanish, then headed towards the others dow nthe tunnel.

~"Remember, this is to be told to no one. Anastasia was the only other one that knew, she tried to help me once, and well, you know the story after that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 am
Lynette smiled and held tightly to the charm.

-"Lets hope I don't have to use this. You're so full of surprises, I would've never guessed you have light power in you too. And how did you find out about my brother?"she said laughing.

-"Laleo, when you do leave, don't forget to say goodbye. Whether you decide to just vanish or tell anyone else your plan, don't forget...And what about Eve? Do you think she can help you? I'm sure she'd have interest in following you around rather than with Stella, Alex and I."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am
Laleo shrugged.
~"Heck if I know. She has her reasons, I just got to get her where she wants to go. Though that may be the reason. That or me ahaving a bit, a very little bit, of Whiteligher in me. She might being to try to bring me over to that side. Tempting... But honestly I like what I am. I can't quiet explain it."
He smiled.
~"The only reason that I know of your brother is from the night I ran off in my Necro state. Before I fainted, I felt someone that was similar to you. Only relations have a vibe like that. Plus he wasn't much older then you anyway...
And as for the charm, I hope you won't have to use it either. Though I have a few more like them. I've probably said a little too much right now... I'm just trying to take my mind off of being scared of what's to come. I don't exactly like what I get the feeling of... And if you want too see the other charms I made, I could show you..."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games