Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm
{{LOL Yeah. Its driving me crazy! I have like two weeks left of it though then it will be all good. XD But on top of it, my stomach problems are acting up and I'm worrying about what's wrong with me so much and the fact I go to the hospital on Tuesday >.<}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 pm
((why does like everyone i rp with or something have like a medical issue, like I have one too but it's not that bad >.> i'm back the entire next week until the 13th biggrin well and august 1-2 i'm going away))  

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm
{{I have a lot of issues lol XD Today I found out that I have something in my mouth that if it doesn't go away on its own may need to be surgically removed. My mum was just like, only you.... XD}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm
((Like...what your tonsels? o.o....your jaw is like...ummm like it's in the wrong place, my friend has it but i forgot what it's called. Your wisdom teeth?....what is it....I don't know anything else that can be surgically removed..in your mouth o.o...well i'm still here...watching anime....almost everyone i know hates me, downloading stuff for my ipod))  

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm
{{Its something that occurs when a saliva gland gets clogged >.< xp Its weird.... I got my tonsils out a long time ago. lol}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 am
{Ok!! Its sort of back!! Let's hope it doesn't go away again or I'm seriously going to flip out >.<}

Lexia listened to all that Valon was saying, nodding as she did so. She didn't understand how humans could have trouble with their families, they never did back home. The human race was most certainly different that they were that was for sure. She was beginning to notice this as the days went by. She felt sorry for Valon and hoped he'd be ok. She didn't want anything to happen with him. Maybe she and Lydia could work a little magic and help him. Though, she figured he might get mad at her for that.

She smiled and let out a sigh of relief when he said he was just joking around. "That's good but I don't understand why you would joke of such a thing! Its just awful!" She said shaking her head and leaning against him. She sighed a little but then laughed at her sister's comment. She'd let Caden handle that one.

Caden sighed a bit as well as he listened to Valon. He knew that he had some problems with his father but Valon never really talked about it so he didn't know what they were or how bad. He then let out a small laugh at Lydia's comment then shook his head. "No, love, they're not made from dogs. Don't worry about it." He said smiling then ordered a hot dog for himself.

He was a little worried for Valon and he couldn't help it. They had been best friends ever since he could remember which was back in kindergarten. He just hoped that whatever was going on with him and his father cleared up soon. He then looked to Lydia to see what she was going to get and wondered if she'd try a hot dog or not.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:16 am
((It'll take a little while for me to properly transition into Valon's Drama life just so it doesn't feel like we're jumping into everything too quickly. Sorry it took so long and I have to go eat.))

Still unsure of the taste of human meat, Lydia decided not to op with the hot dog or anything else there and just asked for a bottle of water. Walking with the rest of the group over to a set of benches nearby the outter wall of Hyde Park, they all enjoyed their snacks, just sitting by and chilling like any other group of friends hanging out after school. Lexia and Valon sat on a ledge while Lydia and Caden actually sat on the bench.

The group was cheerfully hanging out until a bunch of punk looking kids from another academy were trailing around the area just having that look of trouble on their faces and what not.

"Oh great...trouble..." Valon said looking over Lexia's shoulder to see the group of four boys and two girls walking down the street towards them. Playing with his can in his hands he just kept staring the six of them down as they continued towards them. As if his dad coming back to town wasn't bad enough. He should have known that being on hiatus for so long would have attracted attention. It wasn't bad enough his school knew about him and Lexia but this was getting way out of hand.

While the group kept edging over, Lydia couldn't help but feel intimidated by their strange dark auras pulsating towards them and began cowering behind Caden's arm, wondering if her sister had sense their intent as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am
{ crying Its back again >.< I'll PM you when I reply back, it may be a bit >.< }  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas