Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Tillie shook her head and waved her hand. "Nonsense! My brave knight will not sleep without a blanket. Especially after rescuing a princess you deserve the best, and right now, that means sharing a blanket." she said. She smiled and patted the space next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Zane blushed and smiled, "So I'm a knight now?" He sat down next to Tillie, "That's really... I'm flattered."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Tillie smiled, "Not every man would agree to take care of a naive princess who doesn't know a thing about the real world." she said. "You deserve the title. If you hadn't agreed I'd have been married off to some man who was only concerned about gaining money and status." she added, a darker expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Zane sighed and hugged her loosely, "You should not need that kind of look on your face Tillie." He moved slightly away, his hands on her shoulders, "I am glad that I was able to keep you from such a selfish person though." He yawned as he lowered his hands, "Lets get some sleep." He laid with his back to her, "Sleep well Tillie."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm
Tillie smiled weakly, and nodded. She turned onto her side and laid down. She mumbled, "Good night Zane." sleepily, and she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Zane sighed and scooted a little closer to Tillie, he didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want, but he was cold and Tillie's body heat was helping keep the cold away, he hoped that the same was true for her and fell asleep.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:52 pm
Tillie woke very early the following morning. She slipped out of the little den Zane had made and walked around their camp site. She was gazing out at the distance they had yet to cover when she shivered. She leaned down and touched the remains of their campfire, and it sparked back to life. Tillie smiled, things just seemed to happen whenever she wanted them too. If she were cold and wanted a fire, if lit. If she were thirsty, she could put her hand under a leaf and it would fill with water. She went back to their shelter and poked at Zane, whispering, ""Psst... Zane..." more pokes, "Zane, it is morning, and I am hungry."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Zane rolled over, reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of jerky and handed it to her, "I'll be up in a few more minutes."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:33 pm
Tillie reluctantly took the jerky from him and eyed it cautiously. She didn't want to disturb him again so she nibbled on it absently as she walked around the camp. She walked over to her horse and petted her. Tillie tried to wait patiently, but she found herself right back at Zane's side. She sat quietly, and watched his chest rise and fall as he breathed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Zane rolled slightly and smiled with his eyes closed, "Tillie, you can get back in the heat of the blankets if you want. I can feel you watching me." His eyes cracked open and he sat up with a yawn, "We should probably get going anyway. Still hungry?" He grinned as he whispered, pulled a dagger out of his sleeve and putting a finger up to his lips.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Tillie nodded in agreement at leaving, and was about to mention that there was a camp in the distance that was visible when Zane put his finger over his lips. Tillie sat and stayed quiet as Zane had indicated, and gnawed on the jerky more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 pm
He smiled at Tillie trying to eat the jerky and flicked his wrist, throwing the blade to hit a rabbit at the edge of the clearing they had found. "Breakfast." He went over and grabbed the rabbit and started skinning it, "Good morning by the way."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm
Tillie's mouth dropped open and her eyes got very wide. The jerky fell out of her hand. She look from Zane to the rabbit, and it took her several moments to gain her composure. She took several calming breaths, and told herself it was necessary to kill in order to survive. Her mind reminded her that she didn't usually witness the killing. She finally managed, "Zane, could you tell me to shut my eyes next time?" her expression still shocked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:40 pm
Zane looked up from the rabbit and bit his lip, "I'm sorry Tillie, I didn't think you would really mind if I got this for us to eat... I'll warn you." He set the skin aside and took the rabbit behind a tree to clean out the guts, then came back with a stick through it. "You would like some though right?" He held the rabbit over the fire, spinning slowly.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 am
Tillie nodded her head, watching how Zane cooked the rabbit. "I don't usually see the animals I eat alive before I eat them." she said, her voice apologetic. "I realize it is necessary, but I would rather not watch the hunt." she said. She walked over and stood next to Zane and watched him cook.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff