In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm
((okay..do you want to do the post or do you want me to do it? I don't care))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:32 pm
((You can? :]))  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:38 pm
((Sure))

Janus stopped seeing the building ahead. Both of them were tired. They had barely stopped since the time at the water fall. The dog had walked off and he had no idea where he was. Setting his bag down, he sat down, looking over at Leera before looking up at the sky. It was completely dark, and they both needed to rest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm
Leera nodded, sitting down on the trunk of a large tree, in the shade, looking up at him. "So... What now...? Do you think they'll send anyone out...?" She asked, bubbling with curiousity.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm
"They think we are still somewhere near the cave." he said before closing his eyes and lying down. He knew it was highly unlikely that they would find them here so he could actually sleep peacfully. Janus still listened to her, since he wasn't asleep just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 pm
Leera nodded, leaning against him and letting herself drift off to sleep, exhausted from their little trek.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:09 pm
He wrapped one of his arms around her before falling asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:47 am
The next morning, Leera woke up leaned against Janus with his arm around her, she didn't move, not wanting to wake him so early. She stifled a yawn and just waited for him to wake up on his own, knowing that he would need the rest more than she did since he was taking the lower floors and fighting alot of people.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:41 am
Janus twirled a leaf in his hand as he slowly opened his eyes. He didn't know if she was awake yet so he didn't move. He smiled a little, he had thought that by now she wouldn't be in his arms but she still was. Of course he wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning but after today he didn't know if that would be possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 am
As she watched him twirl a leaf in his hand, Leera slowly arranged herself so that she could look up at him without trouble. "Are you awake? Janus?" She asked softly, looking up at him and waiting for his answer, glad to be in his arms. Though she knew there was a possibility of it ending, especially with the tedious task that he'd chosen, her eyes landing on him sadly. "I'm taking the lower levels... I'll get your sister.. I can't.. I can't let you put yourself in danger.." She muttered, looking down, a mere frown.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:54 am
"I'm awake." he whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead. Hearing her words he sighed. He wasn't going to let her take the lower levels, even if she started to beg him, which he didn't think would happen. "I stand more of a chance than you." he said looking up at the trees. Janus didn't want to see her sad eyes, it made him feel horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm
"You don't know that Janus.. Just be reasonable.. You know that they know your fighting style.. They don't know mine... I stand more of a chance... What about the air ducts... Couldn't I crawl through those and fight only when needed?" Leera asked, frowning more. She knew that he wouldn't give in, but she'd still try, she wasn't losing him anytime soon.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:23 pm
He looked at her again. "Leera...I'll be fine." he smiled a little as he ran his hand through her hair. He knew that the air ducts would be shoot at if they even heard the slightest sound. "Besides, we are only breaking in tonight. We still have about nine more hours to make a good plan, though I'm still taking the lower levels."[/color]  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm
Leera just sighed, smiling a little as he ran his hand through her hair, smiling a little himself. She looked up at him before leaning up against him, laying her head against his chest and closing her eyes, trying to think up a plan.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm
He just held her, closing his eyes again. He slowly ran his hand through her hair again, twirling the ends around his finger tips, remembering when she had tried to figure out why he had done that the first time. He laughed a little before becoming silent again.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff