Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Nadina sighed and took a deep breath as they walked out to the pond. She closed her eyes and then glanced up at the tower where Anna was being held then looked at her brother worriedly before turning and sighed before walking again. Nervousness taking root. "Where is everyone else?" she asked.

Donnovan looked at Anna as she stared at the fire with tears on her cheeks. He smirked and entered. "You know why you were brought here Anna?" he asked.

"To bear your child," she said simply not looking at him.

He grasped the back of her head and forced her to face him. "Exactly...you are only important now. Think of that when you decide to disobey me after my child is born. I won't hesitate to kill you. Just like I'm going to kill the b*****d who brought you here."

"Why?" she asked, her face draining of color.

"Because...I know you love him...and here I will be the only thing you desire," he hissed then kissed her cheek. "Mmm....the night after tomorrow is going to be wonderful."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm

"That is a good question." He looked around and said in a low voice, "Nadina, you do have your hidden weapons right? I don't feel safe here..." Though he spoke in a strained voice his mannerisms showed he was relaxed, he was standing loosely, pulling chunks of bread off of the loaf and tossing them lightly into the water.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Nadina nodded, feigning a smile. "Of course," she said softer still. She took a deep breath and then looked at him. "She's suffering Hiquel," she whispered even as she took some of the bread and tossed it. She looked back at her brother. "I can feel it..." she saig just as quietly so only he could hear. Her own mannerism matched his.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

"I know she is sis, but it will be short lived, after all, her wedding is very soon." He pulled the loaf in half and handed half to her, then crumbled the rest of his between his hands and scattered it on the surface of the pond.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Nadina nodded and then finished with her piece of the bread. "Come on...might as well head back to our room. This place is like a prison," she muttered then turned on her heel and headed up to their rooms.

Anna closed her eyes. "I will do anything as long as you don't hurt him," she whispered.

Donnovan smirked. "Then don't watch the match between us tomorrow. My sword might...slip..." He smiled.

Anna covered her mouth and closed her eyes tightly to keep from crying, even as he left her. Then she sank down and tried to think of something. "Oh Hiquel...what am I going to do?" she thought, not realizing her thoughts were being heard by Hiquel himself. She'd opened a connection with him and they could read one another's thoughts. It was her power though she just didn't realize it yet.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Hiquel followed Nadina to their rooms and paused a moment when he heard Anna, "Anna? Did I just... It must just be my longing..." He continued to his room, "Good night Nadina, Sleep well, and be safe." He hugged her then closed the door to his room and began changing.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Nadina changed and then went to bed.

Anna gasped a little when she heard him. "Longing?" she asked him mentally. "Longing for what?" she pressed, wondering if she was just going crazy.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Hiquel stopped undoing his belt, "Anna? so it was you. How are you speaking to me?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Anna outwardly smiled, closing her eyes. "I don't know...I think this is my power. Being able to talk with you....Hiquel...in case this is temporary, I should warn you that Donnovan is going to try and kill you tomorrow. He knows that we're...well attracted to one another, at least I am with you and...he's wanting to act on it by killing you...."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Hiquel finished changing as he conversed with her, "Then it is good that I have not shown anything, or he would have every right to kill me now... and I was longing to comfort you, to speak with you and make sure that you are not too hurt. "

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:45 am

"He'll kill me...he even said so...as soon as I give him his child...he's going to slit my throat..he'd do it now if I weren't so important to his cause. It scares me to know that's what kind of man I'm marrying," she told him as she closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Hiquel sat and began his meditation to clear his mind and focus without focusing, think without thinking, "Anna, I can not tell you my plan, but if you trust me, you will marry him. And you have seen me fight, I will not die. I promise."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Anna sobered and took a deep breath. Knowing he spoke the truth. "I trust you..." she whispered and then the connection was cut. She laid back on the bed and closed her eyes, hoping for the best.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 pm

After meditating for almost half an hour Hiquel went through some combat exercises to keep his muscles loose and flexible, then some to keep them lean and strong. He sat on the window sill, with his feet hanging outside until he got tired enough to go to sleep, then laid on his bed and drifted into a light sleep.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Anna woke at the break of dawn from her nightmare. She closed her eyes and covered her face before getting up and dressing for the day in one of the gowns that Donnovan wished her to wear. She wasn't to go down till he called her so as soon as she was dressed, and her hair plaited in a braid, she waited for her summons.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff