Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Piro sat down in a chair and put his feet up on one of the consoles. "Not really. Half of the cameras don't even work around the factory and the VCR is broken so its pointless to even do anything with the whole thing." He sighed and fell asleep right in the chair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Arekkusa yawned as well. "darn sleep is contagious.." she said, almost a whisper as she fell asleep, leaning against the wall.  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm
Ryousuke kept thinking when his eyes started to slowly close. He tried to stay awake but his eyes closed as he lightly snored while leaning on the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Piro was dreaming peacefully in his chair, but there was something wrong with him. "Die, kill, murder, you all must..." He mumbled in his sleep. Suddenly he awoke and stood up, but his eyes were still closed. "DIE" Piro screamed at the top of his lungs as demon wings grew from his back and his scythe appeared out of the floor.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Her eyes shot open when he screamed. "My gosh! whats wron.." she began to say as she saw the scythe. "Hey Piro! whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:48 pm
Axel rushed Piro with a dropkick to the gut. "I KNEW IT!" Axel then drew his gun and knife; the knife set aflame. Without thinking, Axel then fired at Piro.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Ryousuke's eyes shot open as he drew his sword and held his dagger in his other hand while he looked at Piro. "Piro snap out of it whats wrong!" He yelled out as he stood in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm
"Ryouskue! I'm probably gonna need your help!" Axel shouted as he loaded another clip into the gun and chambered the round. All the bullets that Axel had fired were aimed at non-vitals.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 am
Piro took the bullets as if they where nothing. He grabed his scythe and started spinning it with his right hand. "So many to kill, so much time. Who should i kill first." He talked to himself as he played with his scythe. "There's a flame user, an inbreed, a ware mutt, and someone with a fellow demon inside. I think ill play with you first." Piro decided as he turned towards Axel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm
Ryousuke quickly dashed towards Piro. "Snap out of it!" He yelled out as he threw his dagger at Piro. "I don't want to hurt you"  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Surprised by Ryousuke's rash moves, he doesn't react and gets hit in the shoulder. Angered, he jabs Ryousuke in the gut with the pole end of his scythe. "Trust me, i don't want to hurt you ether." He said in a deep evil tone as he threw him to the ground. Piro then turned back to Axel.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Ryousuke hit the ground and stood back up. "even if I have a demon I don't let it take me over....fight it!" He yelled out while forming a small orb in his hand.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm
"Who said i had one, I am one" Piro yelled at Ryousuke. "You are more persistent than i had expected. Well i guess you are forcing my hand. Lets play Brother." He said as he took a fighting stance at Ryousuke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Ryousuke closed his eyes. "You want to die then....." He said as he let his body go limp. "then I'll do it then..." The orb began to expand covering his whole hand and his cloak slowly burned off.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm
Piro griped his scythe harder anxiously waiting for the next move. "Its going to be the other way around my friend." He stated as he licked his lips. "I'm going to enjoy the taste of your blood."  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games