Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 am
Keroth looked around and didn't find a clock, "I think it's about 4 in the morning, and you need to get some sleep before classes if you want to spend time with Alaric." He waved as he walked to the window, "As for me, I need to get to my room. See you later Karissa." He paused hanging from the window in case she wanted to say something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Karissa smiled and nodded, "Good night." she said. Her voice sounding a little baffled still. She walked over and pulled out a pair of pajamas and walked into her bathroom to change. Then she settled into bed.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:03 am
Keroth dropped from the window and caught himself right before the ground, then nearly skipped across the school grounds to his building, then climbed his wall and got into bed after changing into the clothing that Alaric had put on the night before.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm
A couple hours later Karissa woke to the chirping of her alarm, a minute later soft music began to play from her radio. She smiled and sat up to rub the sleep from her eyes. She went to her mini kitchenette and grabbed a box of cereal and began to munch on it. She picked out her outfit, and prepared herself for a new day.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Alaric woke, stretched and went through a quick kata to wake up. Then grabbed an apple to munch on while he looked over his schoolwork.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 am
Once Karissa was dressed and looked nice she headed to her first class of the day.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm
Alaric gathered his work and books and went to his first class of the day, he walked through the crowded halls without bumping into anyone or hardly being noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Karissa caught sight of Alaric and yelled cheerfully, "Alaric wait up!" as she quickened her pace to catch up with him. She slowed to match his pace when she was by his side. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:09 pm
"Oh Hello Karissa" He spoke in his low tone, almost lost in the noise of the hall, "I did. I remember something about you... but nothing specific." He blushed slightly "My dreams don't usually involve someone I know so this is a first..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 am
Karissa smiled and rolled her eyes jokingly, "If I remember right you told me that you don't really have friends. So it would make sense that your dreams didn't involve anyone." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am
Alaric looked away and blushed, "Your right... but I meant it's never been anyone I recognized... and I want to think I have one friend now... am I wrong?" He looked up and saw the door to his class, "You've the same class as me right now, if i remember right."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 pm
Karissa smiled at Alaric and nodded, "You do." she agreed. Then she walked into the classroom, "You do remember right." she said, as she took a seat in the back row.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Alaric's blush remained as he took his seat in the back of the room, again next to Karissa. He pulled out his book and buried himself in the words, appearing oblivious to everything in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm
Karissa flipped to a clean page in her notebook and began to doodle and jot down notes when the teacher spoke. She would glance over at Alaric periodically, and quickly look away when he noticed.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Alaric sat silent for most of the class, reading his book. He answered the one question that the teacher asked him corectly, and every so often he would sneak a glance at karissa, usually while turning a page.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games