Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm
*Summer looked at the picture a moment then jumped up from her seat.*
James you should come with me! You are a Slytherin, and in this conversation too!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:20 am
*follows behind summer as she rushes to the common room*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 am
"Oooh!!! I feel excitement in the air!!!"

*Heads off to common room*

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 am
"Lah-de-dah," Katie reenters the chamber in time to see Summer dashing to the Slytherin Common room. "Whoa. What's going on?" she asks.
[[Back online!!!]]

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 am
[[We're all going to our common rooms to fit the jewels in the relics of the founders.]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm
[[Katie if you hurry you can come down with Kamalia and James. I have already entered the passage...oh and welcome back!]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 am
*New day*
Katie bursts into the chamber, shaking. Looking around, she sees no one and goes out to the garden. She walks all the way to the little pool and sits on the stone statue of a centaur. The letter in her hands falls to the ground and she bursts into tears. A light rain begins to fall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 am
Amber walks down to the chamber to tell the successful news that the jewel fits exactly, though she has kept it with her for safe keeping. Seeing no one there she leaves, deciding to come back later. When she gets outside rain has started to fall. Enjoying the rain Amber decides to take the long way back to her common room. As she passes the garden she hears a girl sobbing, concerned, she goes to the source to find Katie in tears.

Kneeling down she says, "Oh, Katie! What's wrong!? Did something happen?" That's when she spots the letter on the ground, getting wet from the rain. She picks it up, but decides not to read it just yet.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am
Kitty skidded to a stop as she entered the Forgotten Chamber. Kitty looked around and mentally sighed, I rushed over here to tell 'em all that the Gryffindor gem fit and no one's here. For once its too bad we don't have classes now that exams are over...well some of us are in different years anyway.... Kitty wandered the shelves as she thought this and decided to go see the garden. "Its raining...Amber? Katie? What are you tw- Katie? Are you ok?" asked Kitty worriedly, looking between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 pm
*Summer was on her way to the Forgotten Chamer to see if she was there, to thank her deeply for showing her that book on Devil's snare when she saw three students out in the rain. She looked closer to find it was her friends.*

Katie? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

*Whispers to the others*

Do you know what happened?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Sam looked up from her book to see that Katie was crying. "What's wrong Katie? What happened?" Sam asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 pm
*Summer turned with a start and a small gasp.*

Oh! You are here...I have something to tell you after we help Katie...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm
Sam wondered what Summer was going to tell her. "Katie, who died? Are you being sent away?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Amber sat politely waiting for Katie's answer.
"I found her out here alone just after it started to rain with that letter on the ground," Amber whispered to the others pointing at the paper in Katie's lap "she hasn't said anything yet, and I don't think it's polite to read other people's mail. So I guess we'll just have to wait until she's ready to tell us what happened."

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:07 pm
*Summer stepped up onto the centaur and pulled the crying Katie onto her shoulder, embracing her in a hug, and keeping her there as long as the tears were flowing.*

It's okay Katie...you can tell us. We are your friends. We are here for you...

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games