Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 pm
"Ehh, suree" Noelle says to her sister and grins "Grab me some more lemonade while you're up to kiddo" she adds as she finished off the lemonade in her cup.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm
Angil pulls up her pants.

"Darn. What was that for?"

Angilwingz

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm
"I'm no scientist... but maybe it was that flower...."
Hope looks at the flower as if it attempted to murder someone. Maybe it's just a little residual fear from yesterday's Boobells.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 pm
After a few minutes of just glaring at the Pantsie, Hope is suddenly overcome with the need to pants Angil. She lunges forward for Angil's waistline. But, being about seven feet tall and a little crazed from the effects of the flower, Hope ends up landing on top of Angil's legs, squashing her.

...woops...
redface

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:34 pm
Angil tries to get out of the way, but Hope is too big, and She wasn't quick enough. She lands in the grass with a thud. "maybe it is the flower."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 pm
*Winnie now horrified at her previous actions leaps in to help Angil in her predicament. She tries to pull Hope, the half-giant, off of her but finds that her tiny stature is no match for the gigantic 13 year old. *

Winnie is hoping these effects wear off soon!

vivacious_red

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm
Angil pulls the flower from her hair and throws it as far as she can.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm
"Well that was.. entertaining" Noelle says too her sister before she walks away. She then goes to help Hope, Angil and Winnie. She walks to them and easily pulls Hope up, Then reaches her hand out to Angil to help her.  

Daliaveyani

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Nell walks onto the fair grounds having finally escaping her Aunt Nellmara (which she never considered why their names were so close) and finding her penguin when she sees....pantsing.

"A-am I in the right place?!"

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm
"If you're looking for the fair, yes." Noelle says grinning at the girl in the Gryffindor robes. "I'm Noelle, that's my sister Ann" She points at the super tall blonde Annette. "Hope, and Angil" She points at the two she was helping up a moment ago. "Amanda" She points at the girl who was watching the commotion with Dilly the goat "and Winnie" She says as she finally points at the adorable embarrassed house elf.

((I didn't mean to write that much lol, I guess this is what comes out of being a writer and RPing, although I've written much more before. I was intending for this to be like one sentence though haha))  

Daliaveyani

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Annette walked into Honeydukes with her galleons in hand. She grabbed two boxes of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and paid for them on her way out. She filled her sister's cup with lemonade and got a cup for herself before sitting back down and giving Noelle her stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm
redface

A bit embarrassed by her actions, Hope tries to regain her composure. "I'm so sorry Angil. Thanks for helping, guys. I have no idea what came over me... Oh, hi Nell! How are you this...um... confusing day?"

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Amanda walks up to the group and notices Hope's redder than red cheeks. Looking around she sees that Angil looks a bit...dirty? Hi, guys...I wandered off....I do that quite a bit, I was distracted by Toby's flower cart. Perhaps this time I may have lucked out, what happened?!? Amanda asks looking amused. I have pretty flowers, if you don't mind the "haunted house" sound effects I seem to have adopted....she says shooting a look at her flowers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 pm
Nell waved happily, if still slightly confusedly, to all the girls mentioned by Noelle. "Hey there Hope, long time no see. Soo....pantsing? Never thought you had it in you!" She began to giggle loudly but not meanly when her penguin comes running from a nearby vender with cards between his flippers squawking excitedly. "Do I even want to know where you got those?"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Angil gets back to her feet, and brushes the dirt and grass off herself, then firmly tightens her belt, just in case.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff