Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 pm
"not much. The master is trying to find more people to serve him." They arrive. "Ok. We're here. Lets go inside. I bet he is just DIEING to see you again....."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:16 pm
(srry I had to go eat)
"Well you know me. I have an electrifying personality." Lek answered.

~~~~~~
"Oh great there's nothing worse then a chatty prisoner." Dusk groaned.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 pm
"Well, until he is ready to see you, you get to meet your new cell...." Raven and the others led Lek to a cell at the end of the hall. Raven grabbed Lek and threw him in. Then locked the door. "I'll come back later to take you to the master....." They left Lek. Raven went down another hall with Chris. She threw him into a cage, the bars were closer together and it was big enough if he changed back. "I'll deal with you later as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During this time, Demon went to the Dark Night. She bowed in front of him, then got up and said, "Master. We have successfully captured Lek and Chris."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 pm
"They were no match for your loyal minons Master." Dusk said as he bowed down.
~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~
Lek paced back and forth he knew they would be safe for now the Dark Night usually liked to toy with his prisoners before he finished them off. "Hmm flimsy bars....stone walls....but what's the catch?"  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 pm
((I think we should wait for Stinker Bellz to post. She plays the Dark Night.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm
(ok....what to do what to do....COLOR CODE!!!)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm
(wow you guys sure like this Rp dont you? lets just say i was laying on a bed in a cell on the opposite side of the hall two down)

Sleeping, Emili Lay on her bed when she heard a loud clank, the sound when a new prisoner was put in a cell...she saw Lek "Lek!" she shouted as she ran up to the edge, but then she lowered her voice "whats going on, why are you here? i was almost free when the dragons outside found me"

(why did every one completely forget about Boo, she still at the battle sight where you were fighting!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm
((oopps...... well, you stopped and we forgot about boo...... sorry..... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm
(I didnt forget I hoped that she wouldnt get captured with us so she could break us out of the cells, which have electric bars...which im about to find out. Oh and i'm not in the same cell as you they said Im actually in the farthest cell from Emili)

Lek touched the metal bars with his paws and instantly felt a jolt of electricity run through his body. It didn't cause any major damage because that was his element but it did catch him off guard and also jolted his memory.

~~~~~Flashback next post~~~~~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 pm
(Look what i made!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm
(im on the other side of the hall, two cells down ok?)

Boo was asleep the whole time, when she woke up she didnt see anyone, she wandered threw the forest and quickly picked up on Dusk's sent. he couldn't fly so that made it easy. "there is his smell!" she said and picked up speed. "i hope there ok, Chris is weak and Lek cant remember the stuff sooooo."

(hurtful when there not even around! xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Raven walked down the hall to Lek. "So how are you so far?"  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:37 pm
"Oh you know this cold stone cell is just cozy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:43 pm
Raven smiled mockingly. "Yeah. I just bet you are SO warm and cozy in there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So master. Shall we bring you them one at a time?" Demon asked. Then she turned to Cheyenne. "If your father wants to see them one at a time, i will bring Lek first. Then you can go see a new kitty that we caught before your father does. Maybe you'd like to play with them. One is a girl and the other is a boy. Just ask, and i'll take you to them." Demon smiled. "You can play dress up with them. I'll make sure they behave nicely...."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:48 pm
(ill play the ones that arnt played for now)

"sure! and my sister violet (she calls violet sister) can play too!" she said "i cant wait for the next tea party!" She grinned evilly as she remembered the last one, "dusk looked so cute" she thought aloud  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games