Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm
"EVE!" OH NO! Jewel got off of Quilly and ran into Jasmine's arms. The classroom was filled with smoke and everyone was coughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm
Tami clapped her hands and the room fell quiet. She called role really quick then smiled. "Don't run, but we can go outside. Just stay outside of these doors and I'll show you were we're going."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm
"QUILLY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU NEVER USE SMOKESCREEN cough INSIDE!" coughed Justine as she tried to find Quilly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
((lets just say jasmine has asthma. (sp?)))

Jasmine was still coughing. She couldn't breathe and couldn't find her inhaler (sp?). Jasmine fell to the floor in an asthma attack. Jewel tried to find the teacher through the smoke. Eventually she found her. "EVE EEVEE EVE EVE EEVEE!!!!" Help! Jasmine's in trouble!!! Come quickly!!!  

Feathertail14

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm
(Too lazy to read the billions of pages you guys wrote. I'm just picking a place and jumping in)

Shuzaku (Let's just call her Shu) and Foxy sat on the roof staring out into space. "Say Foxy... What do you think you're going to evolve into?" "Ee?" Huh? "Never mind... I'm bored. But I don't want to go to class..." "Eevee eev, eve ee!!" Oh no! Not again!!! Shu grinned at Foxy. "Wanna go into the forest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:57 pm
(ATHSMA ATTACK ATHSMA ATTACK!!! Two medical problems and this is just the beginning neutral )  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 pm
((Wow, you're right, Nitro! That's a lot!))

Nami headed over to Pokemon Science class, and the room was filled with smoke.
"Aagh! What happened in here???" Nami asked, coughing every time she said 2 words.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm
(lolz I just decided I broke my arm. wahmbulance That's three whee )  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm
((Owh, gee! Not ANOTHER one! You guys are making this place look like a hospital sit-com... stare Lol, jk))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 pm
(lol jk I didn't really. I just wanted to see what you'd do~! That'd be our fourth...)

Shu ran down the stairs to the class she was supposed to be in. Nami was standing in the doorway coughing from somebodies pokemons' smokescreen. Shu grabbed her arm and dragged her outside with a huge grin on her face. "Class is so boring. Foxy and me are going on an adventure! And your coming with us!!!" I really didn't want to go but she forced me.....  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 pm
"Um, ok!" Nami answered, confused by the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:19 am
((Oh well. I have asthma for real life so i wanted my person to have it too.))

"Eve Eve EEVEE!!!!" HURRY UP!!! JASMINE NEEDS HELP NOW!!!!  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:06 am
(The teacher has a Pidegot so it can blow the smoke away....when will the teacher get here...HURRY BEFORE JASMINE DIES OF ATHSMA!! i can never spell that word....)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 am
"Sweet!" Shu walked forward with a huge grin in her face. "We're going to go explore the Forest!!!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am
"Wait a minute!" Nami stopped. "Shouldn't we ask for a teacher's permission?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games