Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Dawnlight felt like killing the kit, but Kindlestar's voice raised the hairs on the back of his neck and he let the girl go abruptly.

"You could tell it was them?" he asked her.

"Of course I could. Only Emptykit can make you as angry as that little one just did, and Badgerkit is too sweet to do any real harm, aren't you?" she answered, patting Badgerkit on the head.

"Kit?" Aurican asked, his eyes growing wide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm
Emptykit rubbed her neck a little as she got up "aww i'm special" she smirked at Duskwind.
Badgerkit closed his eyes and smiled. "Ah . .yaa" He opened his eyes to look at the unfamiliar two-legger. "Who are you?" He said coldly. Badgerkit didn't like the idea of outsiders hanging around with his leader.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm
"How come everyone we meet becomes angry at the fact that I am hanging out with you?" Aurican asked Kindlestar, looking at her, a small glint of amusement at seeing such a young kid looking so protective.

"As I told you-" Kindlestar started, only to be interrupted by Dawnlight.

"She is our leader. We would die for her well-being," he snarled, pressing his face very close to Aurican's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm
(haha i love Dawnlight >.<)
Emptykit folded her arms across her chest. "Well I'm perfectly fine with it, as far as I"M concerned, if I was leader i wouldn't hang out with just ANYbody." Emptykit shot a glance at Kindlestar.
Badgerkit narrowed his eyes "I asked who- are- you?" Badgerkit didn't care about what Kindlestar or Dawnlight's opinion was, but he defiantly wouldn't be ignored.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:30 pm
((And here I tried to make him hateful. How come everybody loves him?! xd ))

Kindlestar chuckled. "Then you have a lot to learn before you even become an apprentice, young one," she replied to Emptykit, putting her arms on the back of her head in a rather tomboyish position.

"I am someone who is helping," Aurican responded to the boy. He didn't see how this youngster was qualified as cute or gentle in Kindlestar's eyes. "And you?" he asked, folding his arms around his chest. "Another arrogant friend of hers? Seriously, why is it that they all want to attack me?" he asked Kindlestar, feeling somewhat more comfortable talking to her.

Dawnlight opened his mouth to respond but was silenced by a glare from Kindlestar, so he backed a couple of steps away and closed his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 pm
(>.<)
Emptykit's face turned a little red from the attention. She averted her eyes and pouted "i should be an apprentice by now" she muttered under her breath.
Badgerkit folded his arms as well. Locking his gaze on the two-legger trying to look like Dawnlight. "I will be Fireclans most loyal warrior, and I'm finding out right now that i really don't like you."
Emptykit noticed Badgerkit's face and giggled he's such a bad actor  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 pm
"Well, I sorta tried to attack you as well... except your dog stopped me. And then you gave me these clothes things so I forgave you?" Kindlestar said, her cheeks a bit flushed in embarrasment.

"Forgave me for what?" Aurican asked, closing in on Kindlestar and nudging her head with his knuckles.

"For being a twoleg?" Dawnlight guessed, laughing when he saw Kindlestar getting redder and pulling the hat over her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Emptykit pushed Kindlestar's hand off her head and walked over to Badgerkit, who's face was slowly turning red in embarrassment. "They're ignoring" Emptykit snickered as she hugged him. Badgerkit sighed letting the anger drain back out. "I'm really no good at keeping grudges." Badgerkit smiled a little.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm
((Kindlestar wasn't the one holding her, it was Dawnlight in any case. Kindlestar is hiding her face... you will see why soon enough. twisted ))

Dawnlight grabbed Badgerkit and tousled his hair. "Who's ignoring ya mouse brain?" he asked him, a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Cinderstar stopped. Redpine slowed down confused. "What is it?" Cinderstar looked up and down the cross road they had come to. "umm . . " Cinderstar turned slowly. "We might be lost." Redpine narrowed his eyes.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
((And here I tried to make him hateful. How come everybody loves him?! xd ))

Kindlestar chuckled. "Then you have a lot to learn before you even become an apprentice, young one," she replied to Emptykit, putting her arms on the back of her head in a rather tomboyish position.

"I am someone who is helping," Aurican responded to the boy. He didn't see how this youngster was qualified as cute or gentle in Kindlestar's eyes. "And you?" he asked, folding his arms around his chest. "Another arrogant friend of hers? Seriously, why is it that they all want to attack me?" he asked Kindlestar, feeling somewhat more comfortable talking to her.

Dawnlight opened his mouth to respond but was silenced by a glare from Kindlestar, so he backed a couple of steps away and closed his mouth.

(oh i beg to differ)
Badgerkit gasped, then peeked up at Dawnlight. "He-he's smiling!?!" Emptykit covered her mouth in shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Dawnlight snarled and let go of the kit.

"I always smile!" he yelled at Emptykit, his face up close with hers, his lip slightly curled.

"Of course you do..." Kindlestar replied, putting her hat back up and uncovering her face.

Aurican had still been looking at her when she uncovered her face, and his eyes grew wide in shock.

"Your... your skin... your face... your ears!!!" he yelled, almost as loud as Dawnlight had, pointing his finger at her.

((Oh oh, Kindles is turning more human. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm
(haha nice >.<)
Emptykit grinned "did i touch a nerve oh mighty warrior?"
Badgerkit tripped and fell backwards. "owch!" He mumbled. Badgerkit then heard Aurican and looked up. "eh?" Kindlestar had lost her cat-like features, she now looked more human. "EH!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm
(up-dated the first page)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:31 pm
(btw Honeyheart did i get a picture from you?)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games