Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 am
the shockwave caused by the strange demon slammed the two robots to the ground, sending debries flying in every direction. "What was that?!" Randy asked as he fought to bring the Megabot back to it's feet. "I have no idea, all I know is that was powerful." Rae answered. "I don't think that came from the dragon." Randy said. "But it had to, there's nothing else around here big enough and powerful enough to do that." Rae replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 am
"Well, you see..." Ionex started, bringing up a few display panels to emphasize his reasoning, "as you know, I have been working on an interdimensional transfer gate generator, after you proved there are indeed multiple dimensions. During construction...I hit a snag, aaaand something went...wonky."

Taking the time he displayed a power grid chart, with the results shooting off the charts. "It didn't help either that I couldn't get Void to listen and dissipate his charge, seeing as he was aiding in powering the device. I swear that brother of mine has it out for me..."

Ameryte grunts slightly, making sure he keeps to the story and gets to the point right away.

"Oh, yes yes...Anyway, everything then went haywire! Everything from the coordinate system all the way to the focusing lasers started to malfunction! In short, I can only surmise that...I wound up fusing multiple realities together into what we see before us!"

The fallen angel's eye's merely widen in disbelief. Yet, it hit Ameryte like a supernova...It was rather odd that, up until this very day, he has never seen such beings or felt such fluxuations of energy. It made sense...but at the same time, it was so unbelievable. Sighing and regaining his composure, he asked, "...Ok then, I have only one question then...How do we fix this??"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:17 pm
"C, what on earth do you think you ARE DOING BACK HERE?!"
"I had to return. I don't know what I can do, but I couldn't sit by and watch all of this. Watch you get hurt."
"Do you realize you could get yourself KILLED before your time? You know what these eyes can see, I've made that clear to you. Our son is only five, he can survive without me because I will be going back to prision if I survive, but you're risking him losing us both. Fine... Whatever, I just have to protect you." C was right to come in some respects, it motivated B enough to get in and fight again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:31 pm
"What do think you're doing?" Zaborne laughed, as Beyond walked up to him.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:39 pm
"Whatever it takes to get you freaks out of here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:45 pm
She sent rockshowers down on all who were involved. Her only thought was to kill the gigantic dragon, but the others were unfortunately in harms way as well.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 pm
the giant rocks that the siren summoned slammed into the Megabot and the Emerald Rover, sending sparks and pieces of metal flying. "I'd give anything to know where all of this is coming from." Randy said as he pulled at the controls of the Megabot. "I'm getting the feeling now that it's that siren down there causing all of this." Rae responded. "Great, just great. Now we have to deal with that too?" Randy asked, clearly annoyed by the newest possible threat. "Looks like it." Rae answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Kiba was almost completely paralyzed, he could not get out of harms way. That siren is trouble! he thought.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Beyond Birthday and the demon were fighting when the rock showers fell. He glanced over at C to make sure she'd taken cover.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:25 pm
"Damn! Looks like that siren has lost it. I think we'll all have to put our differences aside and find a way to restrain her."  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm
"What do you suggest?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 pm
"How should I know?!"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 pm
"Rae, Kiba is to the point where I can handle him. You go and help them put a stop to that siren." Randy said as the Megabot moved towards the paralyzed dragon. "Right, I'm on it." Rae shouted as she lept from the cockpit of the Rover and landed on the grond near B, Ameryte, and the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:18 pm
"Raaah... You stay away from me!"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm
"So, what do we do then?"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games