Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Heather's smile widened, "You could be happy with us. You can have your family back..." Heather shot into Morgan's mind and played a made up memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm
Morgan sat at her dinner table, her sister sat next to her. Her father was at the other end and her mother next to him. They all laughed and talked. Jess, her sister, was older...as if she never died. "You can have all of that back..." Suddenly she was back on the street.

Morgan did want it, but she would never join The Atrox. "Never!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:28 pm
((ok.))

Snowflake turned to Talli. "Um... Talli? Should we go? You can't change, so neither will i, but if we want to leave, we need to leave soon... before the atrox comes back..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Heather's anger burst and she grabbed Morgan, throwing her against a building near by. She fell to the ground, Heather walked over to her. "Wrong answer," She grabbed Morgan around the neck and lifted her.

Morgan struggled free and fell back to the ground. "You are doing this on the wrong night." She breathed.

"The full moon can't save you. Not without your charm and your full strength. Your just as weak as regular humans." Heather smiled and kicked Morgan.

(Hey, Cinderstar (if you ever get on) you can actually kill me. I want to make a new character...)  

daughter-of-the-moon1

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm
Talli shook her head, "Change, Snowflake. I can keep up." She peeked into the hallway. "The coast is clear. Let's go now." she lightly placed a foot out onto the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:08 pm
"But.... Fine....." Snowflake changed into a snow tiger. I may be big, Snowflake thought. But this way, i can defend myself and Talli.... and let Talli ride my back if we need to run.... Snowflake followed Talli, carefully placing her paws so she doesn't make a sound.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 pm
The Atrox appeared in front of Talli and Kisa(Snowflake), "Where do you think your going?" He whispered and grabbed Talli around the neck. He grinned at Kisa and disappeared into shadow.

(You can't follow cuz you have no idea where they went...and shadow's don't have scents)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm
((darn...))

"NO! Talli!" Snowflake yelled. She looked around, trying to find them, but couldn't. "No...." Snowflake wispered. Then she went bak into the room with the cold fire and sat in front of it. "Talli...."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm
The Atrox entered another room and threw Talli to the ground, "Your going to join me, or die." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 pm
Talli clenched her jaw together. "You coward. You know this is cheating. You're afraid to face my powers. I dare you fight me. I dare you." she built her voice up to tough, but there was a light tremble. Truth was- Talli was terrified beyond wits. So she forgot logic. She did whatever came first. Stubborn.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:17 pm
((poor snowflake..... she can't do anything..... crying ))

Snowflake stared at the cold fire. I wonder why they took Talli from me....... i hope she is alright...... Snowflake thought. Then she layed down in front of the cold fire, crying in her human form.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm
The Atrox stood up straight, "Do you even know how to fight with your power?" He snickered.

(UGH! CINDERSTAR!!!!!)(I give up on waiting. Morgan's taking care of Heather and getting out of here. You can see her amazing powers that no one, but Selene knows about twisted )(You can still kill Heather, Cinderstar)

Morgan stood and faced Heather, "Humans are not weak."

"They aren't? Then why did Selene give them us?" Heather asked. Morgan took a deep breathe and found her magic, she didn't know if this could work, but she had to try. "O Mater Luna, Regina Nocias, Adiuvo me nunc." Her whole body began to glow and she looked up at Heather.

In a strange voice, not her own, but Selene's she said, "You shall hurt my daughters or the humans no more." Sparks went flying everywhere, trees caught on fire.

Morgan fell to the ground, unconscious. Heather vanished.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm
((NO!!!!! Evil Atrox...... grr........... you are SO lucky that Snowflake isn't there.......))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:15 pm
The Atrox smiled when Talli didn't answer, "Your pet tiger will join me..." He vanished and appeared next to Kisa/Snowflake. "You want Talli back? Walk into the fire."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan woke, someone stood above her. "Are you okay, ma'am?" She shot up and looked around, fire was everywhere. Paramedics and fire engines were everywhere. "Oh no..." She stood and pushed the paramedic away and ran back to the portal. What happened? She asked herself and made it to the portal.

Just as she came to it, it opened. She jumped in and appeared in Nefandus. She ran back to the room Talli and Snowflake were.

Bursting into the room she faced the Atrox, "Don't you dare..." She growled and felt something cold against her leg. She glanced down and saw something in her pants. Reaching down she pulled out a long sword.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"No...the sword..." The Atrox screamed and followers appeared. The sword Morgan now held was the sword that bound the Atrox to his shadow. "Get the sword," He told his followers and faced Kisa. "Walk into the fire and I won't-" He was cut off when something sharp touched his back.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm
Snowflake/Kisa looked at the Atrox. "I have to join you to have Talli back?" She looked at the cold fire, then back at the Atrox. "I-..... i don't know...." she looked down.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games