Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:47 pm
Cyress's paws were shoving at the water as she tryed to get the ct back up yo the surface.After a while Cyress approched the surface and dragged the cat out of the water.Then all of a sudden Cyress collaped on the ground next to the cat she just pulled out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm
"CYRESS!" Flower yelled. She ran over to her friend and started to lick Cyress's fur, trying to get it dry quickly. "Cyress. Don't EVER do that again! I thought i might have lost my best friend for good....."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 pm
"Take care of Okunote,I'll be fine,"Cyress said to her friend then closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm
"No. I'm staying with you. Now please stay awake! Please!" Flower begged, still licking her friend's fur.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 pm
"Take..care..of..Okunote...I'm...going...to...be...fine,"Cyress said but stopped in between words to take a breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Okunote breathed softly. He opened his eyes a bit. He looked up at the cats. He went to speak 'This is all my Fault' he couldn't talk. He couldn't move. He laid there watching. He closed his eyes and just listened.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:35 am
"Warm..up..Okunote...He..needs..it..more..then..me,"Cyress said then shut her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Flower looked at Cyress, still wanting to help her friend. "Fine...." She went over to Okunote and started licking his fur, trying to warm him up. While Flower licked, she kept an eye on her friend.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Cyress lifted her head a bit then gave a little smile to see that her friend had listened then dropped her head back onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Okunote looked up as if to say "Thank you" nothing came out. His whole body was paralized. He could hardely even open his eyes. He was getting a little more feeling after a while.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm
Cyress closed her eyes and feel asleep in a second.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 am
(was lily completely forgotten?)

Lily ran away and hid in a bush not far from there, underneath was a small rabbit hole. she padded down it, hoping it was to small for the others. but it wasnt.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm
((No I went and saved and cat that jumpped into the water now we're both about to die))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm
(oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

soon i will be going ova to my friends house to play roler coaster tycoon and it will be fun)

Lily stay in the back if the cave when a strong smell drifted to her she turned around "ra-ra-ra-RABBIT!!!!!!!!!" lily ran out of the hole, not many cats would be afraid of a rabbit, but she was smaller than a kit, smaller than a mouse and definitely smaller than a rabbit.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 pm
Cyress lay still, her tail swaying in the current of water.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games