Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dubtron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:31 am
Nobody ever wants art from me Boo Boo.... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol i highly doubt that... *w*

-v-Lust-v-

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
... uh.. i gotta line it in psp.. but heres the rough copy.....
User Image
just click the image to see it larger....

its something for my babe for our anniversary tomorrow... and dont mind the smudges and such.. did it in about a hr n a half at work so i think i got a grease smudge on it too XD sweatdrop

I also realize i draw more when im pist or depressed >.<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:26 am
GREASE SMUDGE! scream i'd donate art to the auction but i am mad unreliable at deadlines yo... sweatdrop  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:13 am
lmfao XD *hugs smokestack tight*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 am
I want art from the dubster?  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

corruption

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 pm
dubtron
You should be WILLING to draw your friends....your FRIENDS shouldn't have to ASK you to draw them, considering it was said in one of your FRIENDS signature that they wanted art. So you should have SEEN that and DREW them...cause you LIKE SURPRISING your friends. But since they have to ask.....

WHY DON'T YOU DRAW ME DUBTRON!?

have a good day.
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:38 pm
this place does alot... so anyway, lately i been getting alot of cats asking for me to make a seal of approval cuz i approve things from time to time. been way to lazy to do it till now, so here it be the official Smokey brand seal of approval

User Image

a lil blah, i i know, but it's a work in progress

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

dubtron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:03 pm
corruption
dubtron
You should be WILLING to draw your friends....your FRIENDS shouldn't have to ASK you to draw them, considering it was said in one of your FRIENDS signature that they wanted art. So you should have SEEN that and DREW them...cause you LIKE SURPRISING your friends. But since they have to ask.....

have a good day.
dramallama
because i managed to liquify all my gold completely today.... and now i need gold... so you must pay!!!!! xd Pay what you owe! i know you gots the funds damnit! 25k for you. Send me the tektek!

@ foghorn: 25k...send me a tektek of what you want drawn... i shall reopen Dubtronopolis on tuesday i beleve.... i will destroy that city soon... everyone will die... *back into the darkness and is gone*

i gots a lot of arts almost ready to post.... so look out everybody! its going down!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:05 pm
Smokey5000
this place does alot... so anyway, lately i been getting alot of cats asking for me to make a seal of approval cuz i approve things from time to time. been way to lazy to do it till now, so here it be the official Smokey brand seal of approval

User Image

i likes!! i must bite that sir! but its rather large.  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 am
dubtron
Smokey5000

User Image

yes. yes it has. see, it has to be so you f*cking know i approve cuz, in the end, that's all that matter cool xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:31 am
Smokey5000
dubtron
Smokey5000

User Image

yes. yes it has. see, it has to be so you f*cking know i approve cuz, in the end, that's all that matter cool xd
unless it needs to be tested... then its Billy and I... "Billy Jenkins tested, Dubtron approved!" Show you right! .... is it just me or does it look like a pog slammer? >_>  

dubtron

corruption

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:42 pm
dubtron
corruption
dubtron

have a good day.
dramallama
because i managed to liquify all my gold completely today.... and now i need gold... so you must pay!!!!! xd Pay what you owe! i know you gots the funds damnit! 25k for you. Send me the tektek!

@ foghorn: 25k...send me a tektek of what you want drawn... i shall reopen Dubtronopolis on tuesday i beleve.... i will destroy that city soon... everyone will die... *back into the darkness and is gone*

i gots a lot of arts almost ready to post.... so look out everybody! its going down!
damn B...that's a lot...I better be sexy as hell when I get it too...I thought we were friends! gonk I'll send it to you as soon as I make Alex make me over...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:59 pm
corruption
dubtron
corruption
dubtron

have a good day.
dramallama

damn B...that's a lot...I better be sexy as hell when I get it too...I thought we were friends! gonk I'll send it to you as soon as I make Alex make me over...
i only do sexy.... stare im like JT, im bringing sexy back! 3nodding  

dubtron

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:39 pm
dubtron
Smokey5000
dubtron
Smokey5000

User Image

unless it needs to be tested... then its Billy and I... "Billy Jenkins tested, Dubtron approved!" Show you right! .... is it just me or does it look like a pog slammer? >_>
it does! i'm briniging it back!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games