Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temari_Miss_Murder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:18 pm
Yumiko walked to the village and stood there a while. 'Well, let's just hope everyone's friendly.' She thought adjusting her bow on her shoulder. She looked around curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Wolf demons randomly passed by her, without paying much attention to her.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Temari_Miss_Murder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:41 pm
Yumiko smiled as the wolves passed and sighed with obvious relief. "Well then, where to?" She said to herself and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Kage saw the human and paid her no mind, but the scent of a mixed blood started to grab her attention.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm
when i walked over to the end of the village the gate was blocked by a boulder"oh no"...i look around for witnesses the i turn and raise my arms as my eyes glowed blue i raised my arm and the boulder lifted then i swung my arm and it went flying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:34 pm
Kage sensed youki coming from the gate but thought idly, 'Maybe that will get that leader's attention. What leader would let so many come and go from his land without seeing who they are and what they want?'  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm
Katsuki on the other hand felt like company, so she went to the human. "Well, first off that is an awesome bow." She said randomly.

((About time you posted. >.< I was starting to think you'd blow it off.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm
Kage walked over to Katsuki and bowed. "I am sorry to bother you, but do you know who the Leader is and where I might find him? I have traveled far to reach the lands of my father and wish to pledge myself to the service of the Leader as a warrior." Jet hair hid her face slightly, while amber eyes peeked from behind.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 pm
walks up to the three and smiles"may i come too?i think it would be better if we travel together,and besides the dangers ,its aful lonley alone "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 pm
zaku comes out of my bag crying and i give him some apple slices ,he ates fast"not so fast youll choke"he looks at me and slows down a bit on the eating(for those who are new zaku is my chao )  

Aexeiz

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 pm
*eats*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Katsuki shrugged. "I haven't seen the Leader in a while. I'm a bit curious as to where he is, considering people have been coming and going a lot." She murmured unsurely.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Temari_Miss_Murder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Yumiko blinked in confusion. "The leader isn't here? That doesn't make sense...well, he'll turn up...or at least I think..." She forced herself to quit rambling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 pm
"What blood is he? I might be able to find him," Kage asked carefully. "When Chichi-ue was alive he taught me to find others by the scent of their blood, it might work with the leader." She shrugged.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm
"Part dog part wolf." Katsuki murmured quietly.  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff