Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:22 pm
You can be blunt without the air of knowing better than the person your speaking to...

I've kind of tended to avoid getting into discussions with you for that reason... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:31 pm
It is hard to know better than the person I am talking to without sounding like I know better than that person.

However, I never say or suggest my knowing better makes me better other people.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm
It's just the tone of your posts. Which, like was already said, is tricky to translate in text. Anyway, that's just my opinion and apparently no one else shares it. So whatev...

Anyway, this is supposed to be fun thread so back to the random small talk...

My roommate and I went to the Sacramento Zoo a few days ago. We decided we liked it better than the San Fransisco Zoo. The animals were a lot more energetic and actually seemed a lot more social. Never been to a zoo like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 am
Ixor! You're birthday is tomorrow?
Or is gaia lieing to me?  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 pm
Doh! You found me out ninja

It's my golden birthday, even.
And I'm spending it 1900 miles from friends and family and the person I came here for probably won't be there to celebrate with me... stare

I'm kinda depressed about it, this year, actually... emo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Ixor-san
Doh! You found me out ninja

It's my golden birthday, even.
And I'm spending it 1900 miles from friends and family and the person I came here for probably won't be there to celebrate with me... stare

I'm kinda depressed about it, this year, actually... emo

Aww. sad
Where are you at?  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:58 pm
I moved to California from Minnesota in September and it's been pretty rough. This was probably a stupid idea to begin with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:44 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean.. I had to go far from my family and friends for my studies.. and it seems like it's going to be this way for the rest of my studies emo ...  

LadyAbiel

6,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 am
I spent my 22 birthday stuck on a train in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty much the crappiest birthday ever. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 am
Ixor-san
I moved to California from Minnesota in September and it's been pretty rough. This was probably a stupid idea to begin with.

If I wasnt parinoid and Had a car, I would totally go down there and make that person spend your birthday with you. D:

I'm in oregon. xP  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
I spent my 22 birthday stuck on a train in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty much the crappiest birthday ever. emo

Sounds like an adventure! blaugh

My 24th was probably my best so far (Bill Bailey FTW), aside from the vague memory of a couple of good ones when I was a little kid. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:19 pm
My mom made me cry on my 16th birthday. My parent's had just gotten a divorce a few months before and she was still a basket case. She started crying, so I started crying... it was a big down spiraling thing...

BUT on a random note we got snow in Oklahoma! Classes got cancelled Monday at 1:30, and we haven't have class yesterday or today either! Wheeee! Good chance we'll have class tomorrow.. ah well.

freelance lover
Crew

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 am
freelance lover
My mom made me cry on my 16th birthday. My parent's had just gotten a divorce a few months before and she was still a basket case. She started crying, so I started crying... it was a big down spiraling thing...

BUT on a random note we got snow in Oklahoma! Classes got cancelled Monday at 1:30, and we haven't have class yesterday or today either! Wheeee! Good chance we'll have class tomorrow.. ah well.

:]
We are supposed to get snow.
But it will mostly be mixed in with rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm
Well, the guy did come over for my b-day. He wasn't there over long though. Went home for dinner. Aaaand it'll probably be another month or two before i see him again, I'm sure...

Meh well...

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:45 pm
freelance lover

You say that like it is a good thing. The weather people were calling for a "horrible ice storm," similar to what happened last year. Instead, all we get is some sleet, snow and a little ice.

Oklahoma weather is lame.  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games