Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:14 am
Zack thought for a second, and one thing popped out at him. He wondered, Could it be a pregnancy? I didn't think Vampires could make people pregnant, I'm mean my bodies dead... wait... she brings things to life, of course, he thought, figurng out their odd situation. "Think you might be pregnant?" he asked, forgetting that she probably didn't know what pregnant meant.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm
Maria had been staring her stomach as he thought. She gave him a blank stare when he spoke again. "Wait..what?" she knew what it meant. But how could she be pregnate? She was confused..a baby? she pouted a little as she thought.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:00 am
Zack raised an eyebrow at her pout. "What? Do you not want to be pregnant?" he asked, half-saddened. He wanted a child Vampire or whatever it was. No other vampire could have children. Only through her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:20 pm
She looked at him. 'No..I do.It's just..um.." she rubbed her tummy "It feels funny.." she pouted again. "I didn't think I could have a baby.."  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:20 pm
Zack smiled. "Vampires usually can't either, but here we are," he commented light heartedly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Maria smiled happily and kissed him. "Im gonna have a baby?" she didn't know for sure..but WOW. She was hyped.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:27 pm
Zack nodded to her happily. "Yes, you'll have a small child," he replied, joyously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 pm
Maria smiled and rubbed her tummy. She sighed happily. "IM gonna take a bath.." she started to get up. "Wanna take one with me?"  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:27 pm
Zack nodded. "Sure," he replied, happy to take a bath with, and help wash, his pregnant lover.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm
She smiled and hopped of the bed and dragged him with her to the bathroom...[hahaha...lalalala dramallama ]]

When they were done,Maria sat on the edge of the tub,wrapped in a warm fuzzy towel. She yawned a little. "hmm..whats it like being pregnate?" she didn't expect a full answer. But she wanted an answer.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:54 am
Shocked, Zack replied, "Ummmm," slightly giving her a deer in the headlights look. "Well, you get cravings for food, your body temperature will fluxuate greatly, and you'll be tempermental. You won't mean to be, but your hormones will throw you emotions off balance," he explained.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:21 am
"Hmmm" she brushed her hair. "BUt it might be worse..,since..I"m.Not.Normal." she shrugged as she thought. "Sorry If I get mean.." she said before anything happened.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 am
"True, ecspecially since neither am I. Which means the child will be double odd," Zack recognized. "But it's okay. It'll be understandable," he sympathized. He knew she'd be at least a little hormonal. Gladly, she couldn't kill him. He was a vampire. Means no death.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 am
Maria smiled and started to get dressed. "True..hmm" she rubbed her stomach after she dressed as it growled. "I'm hungry..again" she sighed  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 am
Zack chuckled a little as he dressed himself. "You should be, you're eating for two," he joked. He dressed in dark jeans and a black sleeveless shirt, it showed his vampiric muscles quite well. He also grabbed a dark cape, so that if he went out he was ready, and not going to fry.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff