Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 pm
"YOU DARE MOCK ME. ILL SHOW YOU THE POWER THAT CRUSHES EVEN THE GODS, 4 STAR......."
"4 STAR DISTRUCTION"
aura shot one at oblivion
"just in time, you must forgive him. he is the sin of pride. he is ...touchy"
oblivion"now you dare mock me" as he crawled out of the creater
aura"i forgot,4 star distution works only on lesser being"
she turned tward oblivion
"you are so easaly hurt. what would you say about your pride now. you look
like an animal, and not a noble demon"
oblivion realized this and powered down
aura turned tward the man"im aura, the godess of the moon and patince"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Brad looked at the "goddess" confused. "Sin?" he muttered. when he spoke his breath reeked of the scent of tobacco.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Alexis swooped in and landed a few feet away from the group. She turned to the man. "You have a feather of mine in your back pocket." She noted, giggling a bit as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm
Brad removed the pure white feather from his pocket. "I knew this feather was too white to be a bird's." He then turned to face the other celestial being behind him. "Who are you people? Just comin' outta nowhere from the sky?" he then turned his head to Aura, "Makin craters in the street and all." Brad gave a deep yet calm sigh. "My Horoscope said nothing about unfortunate squables, but it did say i would meet an odd group of people." Brad scoffed. "Bullcrap, odd is an understatement. A guy who thinks he's hot !@#$, a chic who, quite frankly i have a bad feeling about, an armor cladded goddess just poppin' outta nowhere to save my sorry %#$, and..." a sly grin came over Brad's face as he looked at the angel. "An attractive lil angel who drops feathers from the sky."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 pm
She tilted her head to the left then giggled. "Well actually a happy-go-lucky attractive lil angel who drops feathers from the sky." She corrected, jokingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 pm
oblivion got more pissed
"i think of my slef has hot s**t,how dare you hurt my pride"
aura,useing an amplified gravity skill to hold him down
"i beleve you misunderstand. as for amore clad,this is just my battle form,my skin if you will."
in a bright flash she became a woman dressed in sliver and onix stone and silk with gold moon decrations on her dress. her skin was a soft pail skin.
her eyes had a crimson color to them and her hair was pure silver in apperance. behind her was two great wings of black feather. they sparkeld like the night sky
with a smile"is ths better for you. now please for give my twin brother. his pride is all he has left of his humanity"
oblivion"carefull what you say,sister at arms. your pride will be crushed by the demons you wish to slay"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm
Brad gave a another sigh. "I fogive your egotistical brother. even though i probably shouldn't. but why is he so obsessed with his pride?"
(what exactly is diligence?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 am

Milly bumped into Brad, "Argh!" She fell down, looked around, and noticed she dropped the gold bag she snagged. "Ew..... smell!" she fanned her face from the smell of tobacco while grabbing the bag.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 pm
Brad payed no mind to the little girl. He wanted to know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Milly looked up and saw Aura, all pretty and stuff, she didn't know it was Aura. She greedily thought about how much she could steal off her, then she noticed Oblivion there near Aura. He seemed very angry for some reason... "I feel like I missed some stuff! Oblivion who's the pretty lady?" Milly pointed at Aura, "she has pretty trinkets on her dress!"

Toki wasn't too far from Milly, when she found her, she begged, "Please..... Gold...... *pant* I need it......."  

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 pm
Hearing this Brad announced "She's the egotistical moron's sister. amazing to see how these are related." Brad turned his attenion back to Aura. "If I were you, I'd kill myself...but I'd be too lazy to even pick up a toothpick to drive into my temple." Brad paused then spoke again. "Who are you people? You all seem familiar somehow."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm
aura"its good to see you milly,im aura"
oblivion"ego, moronic? ill let that slide. my intelagence is higher then most wisdom gods."
he sat down
"it started about 1000 years ago. me and my sister were bountyhunters"
he too took the form of a human. is armor became like an emperors garb.
his skin was just as white and his hair grew to match his sisters
aura"we fought only for ower servile, we never took a life that was innocent"
oblivion"one day the gods desended and split us up by distution. aura got lucky to land in heaven. i ,on the other hand was droped into hell. even with no sin commited,i was chosen to be punished."
aura"but his pride of his power and ablity was so great that it force a demonic trasformation. such emotional shock made him control hell,not the other way around. oh and plez dont make fun of him,he is no light waght to be shure"
oblivion"wait, youll get kicked out of......."
aura smiled"its fine. my lord knows about us and gave me permission to travle with you to keep you out of troble. if a fight comes up i will not help you though"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Alexis just smiled, as she normally does, and did a little back-flip float thing in the air while listening. A voice emanated from within Alexis, although her lips didn't form words. "Peace seems restored, at this moment." "Yup," she spoke, "although i guess i have no permission to join this little party.." Her words had a hint of disappointment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Brad looked confused. he didn't feel like putting two and two together. he just asked "Why do you keeping mentioning, his pride?" there was another pause as Brad hung his head. Brad then flipped his up and looked at the finely dressed man. "No way in hell!" A sudden revelation struck Brad. He walked over to man. "I now know why you seem so familiar," Brad pointed his finger at him, holding back laughter. "You're number seven! Superbia or as everyone keeps mentioning, PRIDE! This is complete bull. how can a sin take shape and form?! What's next, yer gonna tell that little runt is greed!" Brad could contain himself. he laughed uncontrollably.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games