Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:18 am
((I thought about closing this temporarily until the crisis is averted, but that would be bad. KirB, where you at?))
*somewhere in the Hall of Battle*

"Master, we have recieved news of the pair. They are on a rush ship to the Hall."

"Very good, very good. And I've thought of the best place for them to go. I believe two of the teams are beginning their first event - a pairs tournament. They shall be entered as another team, along with the second pair."

((Eggy, you're almost in it. Just wait till I give the signal.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:47 am
(sorry, zap. I've been swamped lately with bowling practice, school, family, and youtube videos. (my name is Farce13 in case anyone is interested))

Kirby trodded over to Fox who granted him a quick smile, his scanner flashing some strange numbers and letters. Kirby smiled back, but he had to look up as he was only up to Fox's waist.

Meta-knight remained where he stood until Marth came over to him. He held out his hand but Meta-knight turned it down. He shot Marth a quick glance. "Stay out of my way and we won't have a problem." Meta-knight wasn't the type of person to be rude, but he preferred to work alone. If Marth proved himself worthy like Roy did, he would give him his due respect.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Zapatorf
((I thought about closing this temporarily until the crisis is averted, but that would be bad. KirB, where you at?))
*somewhere in the Hall of Battle*

"Master, we have recieved news of the pair. They are on a rush ship to the Hall."

"Very good, very good. And I've thought of the best place for them to go. I believe two of the teams are beginning their first event - a pairs tournament. They shall be entered as another team, along with the second pair."

((Eggy, you're almost in it. Just wait till I give the signal.))

((ok, ummm, where should I read from to get the overall gist of what is going on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:39 pm
((I'd highly recommend the beginning as a good place to start. it's got an actual story to follow.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 pm
((It's the story of our lives. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm
(and DEATH twisted )  

evil homer 91

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:26 pm
Zapatorf
((I'd highly recommend the beginning as a good place to start. it's got an actual story to follow.))

((better start reading xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 am
((Oh, BTW, would you have any problems if I played as Grunty as well? incase anyone is wondering, my characters will be as they were from the end of Nuts and Boolts... nothing to different from the N64 ones, but just to make not Grunty is a skull in a jar on a robot body, I can post a picture if you need it))  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:55 am
((@ evil homer - Woot! for Furba reference on Page 14!

Sorry, I just had to say that xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:11 am
((hate to be picky, but Leon isn't a member of S.T.A.R.S. he was a cop in number 2, then he became a special agent for the goverment, doesn't really matter, just thought I would point it out mrgreen ))  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 am
((ok, I am done reading, insert me into the story when possible, please!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 am
((As for Grunty... I would prefer you just using one character for now, because many of the baddies I have plans for. As the evil boss of the Banjo games, Grunty will fit in nicely. Now I just have to make the tournament grid and get you in. Should take about two posts. =D))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:22 pm
Eggmond
((hate to be picky, but Leon isn't a member of S.T.A.R.S. he was a cop in number 2, then he became a special agent for the goverment, doesn't really matter, just thought I would point it out mrgreen ))

(DUDE I KNOW THAT he is RESTARTING S.T.A.R.S {I hope} but still good to see a resident fan mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 pm
evil homer 91
Eggmond

(DUDE I KNOW THAT he is RESTARTING S.T.A.R.S {I hope} but still good to see a resident fan mrgreen )

((Out of intrest have you sene Resident Evil Degeneration? it's the new CGI movie that is cannon ot the RE plot, it is a VERY good watch for any RE fan, especially if oyu like Leon))

((@ zaptorf, that's cool, I am happy enough with that))  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm
(been looking for it on the web, yes im a cheap skate)  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff