Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:01 am
Grinning, she kneeled on the ground. "Oh after this hunny, you wont.." She took the blade from her pocket, standing up abd brushing her armor off. "Oh sweetie...THe pupet's weakness is the heart it never had." She smiled as she looked at him, innocently. "All I want is another kiss before you kill me..Just one last.." She picked up up and threw him, the moment she'd held him, part of his fabric had burned off. Exposing his stuffing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 pm
"Sorry b***h. No my type" grinned the doll as its fabric began to heal. "I have your life force Maddy, I know your tricks. My heart, I NEVER HAD ONE! IT DOESNT HURT ME! AHAHAHA" screeched the doll and then it drew a sword from its mouth and was then covered in the same aura that sorrounded Maddy. "NO THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT B***H!" screamed the doll as it began slashing away at Maddy.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 pm
"You usd to have a heart...It used to be mine.." She mumbled, pulling a picture from her pocket she tossed it to him. "RUGH!" She screamed, wincing as th eshield broke and her body slowly bled. She fell to her knees. "Please..Stop..I-I'm begging you.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm
"Im sorry, Idai isn't here right now! HEHEHEHE"Grinned the dummy.

Then out of nowhere, a sharp Ice Shard came flying and struck the Dummy So Lily stood before Mady with Ice shards covering her arms.

"Maddy, leave him to me" said Lily with a glare in her eyes.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:38 am
Madeline looked at Lilly, so the b***h wasn't human now, but she was. Vladimir stood there, rubbing the back of his neck innocently, avoiding hsis sister's gaze. "Vlad if she dies, I'll get some vampire to chop you to bits.." She said as she ran, back to Neo.
She knelt down before him, ythey soon disappered. She leaned over him. She rubbed his cold cheek. She didn't need life, she didn't want it...Neo'd just been married, he diserved to live. She closed her eye's, magic was something Neo had taought her, and in the moment's where she hated him, she practiced. She closed her eye',s her hand glowed as it touched his heart, she squeezed her eye's shut tightly, tryign harder. "Come on Neo..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 pm
"That's not going to work you know..." said Lily standing over Maddy with the Puppets frozen head in her hands. "Even if Neo taught you, you don't anything about life magic or love, do you?" said Lily Coldy. She then leaned next to Neo and placed his head on her lap and began stroking his hair and holding his hand, brushing her cheek next to his. She then stared at Maddy.
"I suppose Neo never told you did he? About the real story with Idai did he?" questioned Maddy.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:20 am
Maddy started at Lily, dumb foundedly. "Life magic wasn't something he wated to teach me...And get it strit missy I know more about love then you ever could...I've lived much longer then you, and seen it all, been through it all. And don't act like your so hard done buy...Not onyl did I love Neo better then you ever could...But I was trapped with his brother longer then you were...I've been with there whole family...BUt no, he wouldn't because I know if it was a bad one, Neo wouldn't tell me...He didn't like hurting me...I remember that at least. But I take it your gonna tell me? So go on, tell me."Madeline stared at the head, she kicked it into the habsic. "Oh, and next time, don't enter my land without permission, or I will kick you out..With great consiquence..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm
"This dirtland. Keep it. It worhtless to me. You love him. I dont believe that. YOu love Idai remember? No him. And what really happened was that Neo...." stopped Lily shocked by the memory of it. "Neo had to kill Idai. he was forced to".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Madeline looked at him. "Well you know Lilly, that's where your wrong...Because I do love Neo...I spent so long confusing him with Idal..THat I relized I do love Neo.. Well you know, I can't say I'm sorry you wedding didn't work out. Your a heart less b***h and you don't diserve Neo." Madeline grinned grabbing a needle from her pocket, she struck Lilly with it, injecting the poisen into her system, then with drawing the life from her. She pulled the needle out and gentlly injected it into Neo. It should work, it did before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 pm
"Maddy, my heart is ice, my blood is water, something pure and untainted. That poison does nothing to me. And like I said before, you know no life magic. And!" said Lily as she knocked Maddy to the ground with a cold slap. "Don't you dare tell me I don't deserve him, I might be ice, but my heart beats for him and him alone. When we were suppose to be married, I was so scared and shy. When I met him I was so scared of him, but all that time we spent, all those times we were together, It made my heart sore. I love him Maddy, enough to kill anyone, enough to lose my life. But that for him alone Maddy. Cross me again and I will kill you." said Lily as she kissed Neo with a glow surrounding him" Neo then awoke with Lily unconscious on his Lap.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Maddy fell over the slap mark on her face glowing red. "I really hope she chokes.." She mumbled as she looked at Neo. "Glad your okay, now take your wife and get the ******** outta my head." She mumbled slightly teary eye'd.

[[NOO! xD I was hoping she'd die..]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm
[[Im wonndering how this is gonna turn out too]]

Neo didnt answer, he only kept combing Lily hair as she slept.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 am
Madeline stared at him, grabbing the tape recorder she had in her pocket. "She thinks your dirt." She said as she hit play, it was at part of the beggining. 'This dirtland. Keep it. It worhtless to me. You love him. I dont believe that. YOu love Idai remember? No him. And what really happened was that Neo....'
"Neo you have to believe me, she doesn't care about you, she acts like she does but if she really did how could she call you that!?" She said sadly, "this isn't one of my attempts to get you to fall for me Neo. I sware..."

[[xD Are you planning to have her actully love Ankoku? And have her be a big tratior like in the beggining with the fake Lilly?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:26 pm
[[XD Honestly, I have no plan for this whatsoever. This has become a makeemup! XD]]

"Keep playing that message Maddy. i want to hear the rest" said Neo still looking at Lily.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm
She looked up at him. "You know Neo, it's strange to find a comfert zone, in which you love someone so much. You don't care that they killed the person who was close to you. She told me you killed Idai Neo, and that's all I have, why am I okay with that?" she asked in the quitest of tones, she was so quiet, normally she'd be screaming her head off, practically killing someone, for doing something so senseless.

[[xD Oh really? I've been sitter here thinking. 'Whoa he knows exactly what he's doing...And I don't have the slightest cule what's going on....Lovely...']]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff