Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee

...tachikoma... that sounds very familiar... ghost in the shell?

Yup yup. blaugh

funny... fallen wish's price isnt dropping...

actually, we do have the tech...but very feeble forms. if the government seriously pushed enough money to Columbia University and MIT for this, it would happen, but the bot would be very feeble, clunky, and hard to sit it. not to mention slowness....the US is more famous for armor than firepower at this state. also, programmers are lazy....hence the lagginess of vista despite the fact that we have quad cores. also, intel now enables us to have an 8-core computer (imagine the processing power involved...) due to a simultanuous run of 2 quad-cores on one whole board. surely, that's enough for a feeble mech...the only problems are: money, time, and the power needed to maintain them when they are not charging in their docking stations.

I'm very offended right now, I am deffinently not a lazy programmer, Microsoft is a failure of a programming industry. They simply just put different spins on the same system.
but they are the most known, so ,they make moneys.

sorry, i meant "most" programmers. *points at microsoft* i apologize for that. as for the job trend, programming will be loaded with bunches of new people. i mean, i predict that about 10 year from now, there would be more programmers availiable and actual job positions for them open. really, that profession is expanding almost exponentially. i also admit that most programmers in my school are lazy. 66.7% fail due to laziness. i do admit that they are paid very well though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee

...tachikoma... that sounds very familiar... ghost in the shell?

Yup yup. blaugh

actually, we do have the tech...but very feeble forms. if the government seriously pushed enough money to Columbia University and MIT for this, it would happen, but the bot would be very feeble, clunky, and hard to sit it. not to mention slowness....the US is more famous for armor than firepower at this state. also, programmers are lazy....hence the lagginess of vista despite the fact that we have quad cores. also, intel now enables us to have an 8-core computer (imagine the processing power involved...) due to a simultanuous run of 2 quad-cores on one whole board. surely, that's enough for a feeble mech...the only problems are: money, time, and the power needed to maintain them when they are not charging in their docking stations.

I'm very offended right now, I am deffinently not a lazy programmer, Microsoft is a failure of a programming industry. They simply just put different spins on the same system.

sorry, i meant "most" programmers. *points at microsoft* i apologize for that. as for the job trend, programming will be loaded with bunches of new people. i mean, i predict that about 10 year from now, there would be more programmers availiable and actual job positions for them open. really, that profession is expanding almost exponentially. i also admit that most programmers in my school are lazy. 66.7% fail due to laziness. i do admit that they are paid very well though.

wow... there are certainly alot of high tech talk here...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:41 pm
cin >> emotions;
cout << " Oh hey, This is super simple. " << endl;
cout << " You, phail " << endl;

*laughs*
We're not high-tech yet. don't worry about that XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm
Dammie-kins
cin >> emotions;
cout << " Oh hey, This is super simple. " << endl;
cout << " You, phail " << endl;

*laughs*
We're not high-tech yet. don't worry about that XD

.... fine, low tech then... -~-  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee

wow... there are certainly alot of high tech talk here...

yepp, the government releases stuff really slowly over the whole audience too keep them blind-folded. because we have the right to know this stuff, there are certain places where you can obtain info much faster. take the magazine popular science for example. they go future tech. http://www.popsci.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm
god... fallen wish is just f***ed up... the price does not drop after a day... instead it goes up even more @>@  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:50 pm
CCxLenalee
god... fallen wish is just f***ed up... the price does not drop after a day... instead it goes up even more @>@

yeah...something that usually doesn't happen....
gotta sleep...and study for a phys. test tomorrow. nites, guys (and gals)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:50 pm
$10, If it continues to improve, its going to be worth it.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Dammie-kins

ya... @>@ its more like its already worth it... kinda i would love to see the price drop like an avalanche when the 2nd evo comes out and turns out totally shitty XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:58 pm
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

ya... @>@ its more like its already worth it... kinda i would love to see the price drop like an avalanche when the 2nd evo comes out and turns out totally shitty XD

HAHAAA!!! That would be funny as freakin' hell! blaugh  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

hm.... ya and now i need 230k more until staff of angels XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:17 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

*Came back from MP*

Wooo....your nearly half way there. 3nodding Maybe I can try to help out, if you want?  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Dammie-kins

*Came back from MP*

Wooo....your nearly half way there. 3nodding Maybe I can try to help out, if you want?

that would be nice but i dont want you to go selling stuff and make urself poor...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:41 pm
I still hope that the zomg boxes went up when finally the mmo comes out and in the final moment the people try to get the ticket. If it happens then i finally can have the Katana and CN scarf.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:50 pm
Zhadgon
I still hope that the zomg boxes went up when finally the mmo comes out and in the final moment the people try to get the ticket. If it happens then i finally can have the Katana and CN scarf.
.n_n.

Need anymore help?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games