Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:19 am
Eric just the stumbled in. "Mizulu?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 pm
Mizulu looked up, "eric!" Mizulu had found her grampas discarded jacket and had put it on. Mizulu rushed over and gave Eric a BIG HUG!!!!
(lol, mizulu is happ-e)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Eric blinked in surprise, and then gingerly placed a hand on Mizulu's shoulder. "It's nice to see you- but that hurts."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 pm
(lol)
Mizulu jumped slightly "oh sorry!" Mizulu stepped back, then she remembered the problems with everyone at home, so she dicided on a plan. "well. . .you know it seems everyones moveing out of the house. . .so I think I'll move up here for a bit!" Mizulu kind of looked at Eric nerviously "um. . .theres plenty of cave space. . .you want to move to? Or do you want to stay at the house?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:10 pm
"I'm sorry, but..." I have work he silently finsished. "Why do plan on staying here anyways? Because of him?" Eric nodded towards her grandfather.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm
(lost...HELP!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 pm
(nothing much hass happened around your character right now. . .)
Mizulu shook her head, "no it's just. . .I'm Aceing school, I can't stand Silver, and everyone seems to just be leaving. . .I just need a break really" Mizulu shrugged. "but I will need a ride home so I can pack a few of my things before I leave."
(hmmm. . .how to make this a plot. . . xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Eric nodded, "You can ride in the helicoptor..." he secretly grabbed the walkie-talkie in his back pocket, hoping to make some excuse to call the agents without Mizulu knowing. It was bad enough the Amaya knew...  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm
Mizulu gasphed "wow! A HELOCOPTER?!?! Is it the familys? I didn't know we had a helocopter, I know that Raizu might have one but she never shares." Mizulu started to mumble about Raizu and helocopters, she didn't notice how long Eric was talking into the walky-talky.
(dude I just came up with the BEST idea for a plot!!!! It's brilliant!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 pm
((Yay! Plots, plots, plots...))

A black helicopter flew down, the F.B.I printed in big, white letters. "In you go." Eric said as he quickly pushed Mizulu in, and jumped in after her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 am
When Mizulu landed she saw a man standing in front of her wearing head gear. He shoved ear plugs and big black ear phones. Mizulu put them on then turned back to the man, he was big, with shaggy black hair and HUGE mussles complemented by the hair covering them. "um. . .hey. . .person. . ." Mizulu said into the ear phones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 am
"Yo." he replied in a deep, booming voice that seemed to shake the helicopter. "Where ya go'in? This baby can take you anywhere. We once reached Europe 5 hours before any jet." he flashed his teeth, a mix of black molars and crooked canines. Almost all were chipped.

"We need to get home, Joe." Eric said as he shut the door of the helicopter.

"Hold on Mi'lady, this is one heck of a ride!"

With a whoosh the helicopter took off, sailing into the open skies. Joe swirved bounced along the clouds, making this five times better than any rollercoster you could imagine.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 pm
(lol)
Mizulu grabbed on to the bar ubove the door, "ahhhh!!!!" She screamed but she haden't pressed the button to speak so noone heard her. Mizulu felt as though she was going to barf, she had never been huge on the really crazy rollercoasters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:47 pm
"Joe- die it down a bit." it took one look on Mizulu's face to see that. "Hang in there- do you need to lie down?"

Of course the cracked seats could only fit two people, to lay down she'd have to go on Eric's lap.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Mizulu looked up "ugh. . .phtmp. . .shure. . .owch. . ." Mizulu was about to lye down on Eric's lap, but her stomach said other wise. Mizulu started sobbing apologies when her lunch was all over the helicopter floor.
(hehehe! Nothing like vomiting to ruin a moment! xp )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff