Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Erik only smiled and nodded at Kiki as she looked at him. He couldn't think of anything to say. All he could think about were his hands. Time would not fly by. These next few days would be really annoying. At some point and time in the day, he'd use his alchemy. He'd always had it and he'd never been without it. What would he do? What could he do? Nothing. Nothing but wait. At least he didn't have to suffer alone. Ed had a fever. Erik knew he played a role in that in some way from giving him that shock. So once he thought about it, he really was over his 3 seconds of guilt. "Ah, sit up and drink Elric! Take it like a man! You want me to call you the "S" word? Will that wake you up?" Erik warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 pm
"......oh, ok"  

Emmy K Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:14 pm
Edward gulped some water down, then looked down, ashamed everyone was worried about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:28 pm
Kikis' eyes smiled when she whiched Ed drink the water. She had read somewhere that humans needed looks of water to get over any illness. She wondered if he needed more...he didn't look any better. How long did it take? Her mouth spoke her mind, "How long does it take? Does he need more? I'll go get some if he needs more." she said uickly, looking at Ed with worry. She wanted him to get better, she didn't really know why though..."Will he get better soon?" she asked Winry and the others.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:32 pm
Winry nodded to Kiki. "He will."
Turning her head to glace at Ed she added, "Don't look like that." She had noticed the saddened look on his face. "We worry 'cause we care. Just hurry up and get better," she joked, trying to lighten his mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:28 pm
Erik called over thier young waitress, Priscilla, back to the table and asked her to leave a pitcher of water for Ed, which she did happily. Before she left Erik said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm still starving. We should get Ed some soup or something else easy on the stomach. But I want a bowl of beef ramen!"

Maura went ahead and ordered then as well. "I guess I have a bowl of chicken ramen, " she said without a second thought about it. Though she didn't like the stuff, she'd eat it all the same. As much as she said she hated it, her body never really tired of it.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Edward nodded and drank huge gulps of water down. He was eager to get better and not be pathetic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm
Road finished the dishes and bent down and opened the cabinet under the sink. SHe pulled something out of then closed her hands around it. "Emmy...watch the candle..okay???",she said with a small smile as she opened her hand, revealing a butterfly shaped candle. SHe focused her energy into and made it float out of her hands. Then made it's wings flap a few times before flying it around the room, landing ontop of Envy's head.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:16 pm
When the waitress directed her gaze at her, Winry made up her mind and ordered as well. "Miso ramen for me." She couldn't pass up the chance to eat the stuff. It had been too long since she last had it, and ramen was very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:55 pm
Kiki looked from Ed, to Winry, to Maura and Erik, and again to Ed. she had never ordered something before, she scratched her head, her red eyes zooming over the whole table several times. "Oguu...." she mumbled under her breath, unhappy about it all. she finally glanced up at the waitress, but her eyes quickly flashed down to the table again. The girl was stareing at her like the others in the building...or was she just being paranoid? Kiki shuck it off, not wanting to think about the eyes yet again, "I-I'll have whatever you think would be best. you decide for me." she said in the most cheerful voice she could muster with her shacky voice.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm
Emmy giggled and watched the flame butterfly "eee! that is so cool! hehe"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 pm
Envy looked at Emmy then poked the butterfly her way  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm
"I'm glad you like it.",Road said with a smile on her face. She made the candle-butterfly fly over to Emmy and let it sit on her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 pm
Emmy giggled "i love it!" she held out her hand and the butterfly flew from her head to in her hand gently  

Emmy K Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games