Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 am

Cassidy sheilded her eyes and looked away. "Oh my goodness." She shook her head disbelievingly. "You're one of a kind." she said laughed, peaking through her fingers at him then shaking her head laughing still.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:21 am

"Geex you either have a small a** or I'm waring this thign backwards...Or it's what do girls call thoes things.. THONGS!" Matthew pulled at the back and laughed as he turned around and went back inside the bathroom, he changed into his clothing and went back to her. He gently laid on her and kissed her colar bone.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 am

Cassidy laughed, laying back on the bed. "Well I do have a small a** for one and two it was a thong." She added rolling her eyes . "You're cute love." She said as he kissed her collar bone. She sighed happily.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 am

"Oh, no wonder it was riding up my a**.." He said smiling...Matthew reached behind her and put his hands at the edge of her skirt, he pulled the waist band of her underware up and ran.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:38 am

Cassidy screeched. "I hate you." She called after him. She really had no desire to go chase him. She sat up on the bed against the headboard and frowned, her arms crossed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 am

Matthew popped his head back in the door, saddend. "You do?" He got a pained look on his face before he dashed down the stiars.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 am

Cassidy sighed and got off the bed. "Matthew..... I love you!" She called. She followed him sadly, but caught up rather easily. She scooped him up in her arms and carried him back to her bedroom where she placed him gently on the bed and sat on his lap, smiling. "No I don't hate you. I love you very much." She said softly, stroking his hair.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:02 am

Matthew looked sadly still. He laid down and pulled Cassidy on top of him. He kissed her forcefully, but dind't ram his toung down her throte. "I love you.Cassidy.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 am

Cassidy kissed back deeply. "I love you too Matthew." She smiled lifting herself up a bit to look into his eyes. "Don't you forget it." She said softly as she lowered herself again, her lips crushing against his but not enough as to injure him
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 am

Matthew smiled as he place his hand in the small of her back. Matthew gently put his hand agains't the cool skin on her back, the other hand he gently rested on her upper back.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 am

Cassidy smiled as her hands played with his hair gently. She sighed. "For once... I feel happy." She muttered softly and kissed him gently. She kissed down his neck and across his collar bone. She laid her head gently on his chest, looking up at him with a smile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:33 am

"My turn.." He smiled mischeviously as he flipped her over he spread his legs and put one on either side of hers. He leaned down and kissed her pashonatly. He held a hand under her back and brought her head up.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 am

Cassidy gasped softly, but closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him not wanting any space between them. She kissed him back deeply and passionately, smiling softly as she did so.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am

Matthw bit her neck gently. "I herd that, sounded like a moan, but I guess it was a gasp."He said teasingly

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:42 am

Cassidy giggled softly. "Well it could've been a little baby moan." She teased back. "But thats all you're getting from me" She grinned and kissed the top of his head.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games