Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:23 pm
Edward does his fancy back flips until far enough from the explosions then transmutes the ground so it splits open under Ouchikoma.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 am
Ouchikoma, do evasove manuver hexa prime delta tetra. Roger! *Ouchikoma uses synthetic web and makes a platform under him that connects both the pieces of the earth togther and then electrifies anyone that touches it*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 am
*still sitting watching the intense battle*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 am
Edward smirked, he was expecting something like this. So he had made a trap with the ground, making anyone who tried to fix it, get swallowed in it like a caccoon.  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 pm
Ouchikoma, uses gernade lift tactic and get you butt out of there. Roger! *Ouchikoma starts explode the gernades below him to destroy the caccoon and climb up the side of the wall back up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Alphonse pushes Dingo down the ditch in the earth and claps his hands, closing it fully with nature, making sure nothing would get out.  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Edward helped by making a huge statue sit on the top of the closing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:21 pm
Alphonse pants softly and whipes his forhead

"I think....i think we are done.."  

Rihi - Alfons

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:13 pm
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Is that the best you got? *Appears behind Al and Ed and fires a revolver at their head*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:21 am
"Yikes!" Edward shouted and jumped at Alphonse, trying to save him, bringing them both down to the ground, the bullet flying over them.  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:05 am
This is getting old now. Time to end you two right now. *uses (petrafacation) on Ed and Al*

Footnote - (Petrafaction is the process of turning one or more enimes into stone statues and then implodes them into dust as if someone stuck a stick of dinamite to the statue. The statue however, when petrafied, retains all emotions and movments of the thing that was petrafied right before it got petrafied.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:03 pm
(( even if this is getting old...maybe because your god moding all the time is my opinion...but anyways....you don't have to kill us....))  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:19 pm
(Im god moding? Crap, if I had known that I would have tone it down big time. I know I don't have to kill you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:24 pm
((you didn't know? ok thats good, just acknowledge you can get hurt sometimes and it will make it a fair and fun fight))  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 pm
(I'll remember that. Thanks, I really didn't know I was god moding)  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games