Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm
Maura got up and walked over to Kiki, scratching her head. She smiled warmly and giggled. "Truth is Kiki, Erik and I never went to high school either!" she revealed.

Teresa was even surprised by this. Even for growing up in an orphanage, they were very intelligent! "Oh really? Then how do you know as much as you do?" she asked with an inquisitive grin. Teresa continued to stroke Kiki's back as she waited on their answer.

"Reading," Erik answered from Alex's tank. He was bent down looking at him swim around in the tank. He just kept watching Alex and talked as he studied Alex. "We've been travelling for a pretty long time! We've been through lots and lots of towns! So we always manage to find a library to get into. There have been days when I was in such a mood that I'd stay in a library from sun up to sundown! And do nothing but read!"

"It's true!" Maura agreed nodding. "I don't know how he does it!" she added and her nod changed to a shake. "Erik could you brush my hair for me?" she asked suddenly.

"Now?" he asked in a tone that suggested he wasn't in the mood.

"Yes now! You might as well get my brush out of your pocket and do it because you always give in!" she said forcefully. Knowing she was right, he did it anyway. Erik set his chair behind her and pulled out the brush. He then began to slowly brush Maura's long, silky raven hair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki purred as Teresa moved her hand down Kiki's spine. It felt so lovely for her back still hurt from when that boy had kicked her. "Lucky, Dragea was afriad we would get cought in such a public place. So I only got to read when I..."she paused, feeling a little guilty. "When I would sneak into houses and read their books as fast as I could before sunrise."she said a little sheepishly. She did feel bad that she would sneak into houses, but how else was she to read something? Public places were off limits for someone like her.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Teresa then got up and walked to the door. She walked outside the doorway and called out to the children, "Recess is over! It's time to come back inside!" Upon hearing Kiki, Teresa replied, "Wow! That's an...interesting way to read!" with a little laugh.

"Yeah, and as good as you are at alchemy, it probably was a snap getting in and out!" Erik said brushing. He undid the ribbon he'd put in her hair that morning and wrapped it around his finger. He paused for a moment to look at it and thought, 'I love her. And she loves me. Thats what this ribbon means!' It was as if he was reminding himself of it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:39 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

Kiki smiled, happy they weren't mad. "I found this really weird book once. It had weird pictures in it."Kiki then stood on her hin-legs and did a strange pose, her left paw holding her neck, her other paw on her hip. "There was a lady in weird clothes doing this."she said, shacking her hip in a strange way that a cats hip shouldn't be able to do. "But the guy woke up so I had to leave quick. But it's ok, he only had those weird picture books." she said, walking gracefully over to Erik and Maura, sitting in front of them as he did her hair.

((Please tell me you know what I'm talking about XD. I'm haveing to much fun again (-w-) ))

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 pm
((Yes I think I do... sweatdrop ))

Erik paused for a second and as he automatically knew what she saw. A dirty magazine! But he couldn't let her know what it was or his horrible blush would return. "Well Maura I guess I'm done!" he said putting the brush away.

Maura smiled devilishly and decided to have a little fun with Erik. "You didn't answer Kiki, Erik! You're quite the bibliophile, you think you know what it was?" he asked with the most honest tone you'd ever hear out of her mouth.

"Uumm well... you know...it was most likely a umm-" but before Erik said anything, Teresa returned to the room behind the group of children. "Oh, well! I guess I'll help Teresa woth the kids eheheh!" he said nervously and walked over to Teresa guiding the children inside. 'That was close! I love these kids now! That guy must've been an ultra perv to have nothing but that stuff! he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:10 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

((You got it!! Oh, I'm haveing way to much fun with this XD.))

Kiki tilted her head, "Why is Erik acting funny again?"she looked at Maura with questioing eyes. Maybe the guy couldn't read, so he kept picture books instead. Kiki spoted the kids, quickly forgetting about the books. "Lets play lets play lets play!!"she jumped up and down like a rabbit. She ran up to the girl who had swung with her, jumping into her arms. "Lets play!"she purred.

((New song too! Like it?))

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:50 pm
Maura smiled and whispered, "I'll explain later!" But after that she moved toward the back of the room where Erik was now standing against the wall. She leaned on the wall next to him and stared at her skirt. "Why are you being so awkward around them?" he whispered looking up at him.

"Awkward? Who's awkward? Not me!" Erik answered quickly.

She looked at him skeptically and said, "You are being really awkward toward Kiki and Teresa! You never act like that around me!" Maura looked back up at him again to hear his reply.

"I know you better, and it's ok for me talk to you about that stuff! But at the same time, I don't want to! Because it makes me have well...pervy thoughts about you when we talk about that! And even if you are my girlfriend, I respect you more than to think like that!" he whispered back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:31 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

The children cheered around Kiki as the little girl hugged her tightly. "Alright alright! Stop that tickles!"she laughed as the girl touched her stomach. Kiki laughed hard. "I can't breath ahahahahaa!!"

((Writers block...TT^TT))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:01 pm
((me too slightly!))
Erik smiled as he watched the children laugh with Kiki. "I wish I was a kid again! So honest and ignorant to the truth around them!" he said. But he used the word ignorant not in a bad way, but just to show how much easier it was to not know so much that it makes you happy and content.

"You're right, I guess! Even as teenagers, we lose our honesty. Especially those like us. From their age we already learned much of life's lessons they've yet to consider!" Maura added. She then remembered that they had to keep Kiki in the dark about the hole in her heart. "Oh poor sweet creature we call Kiki! So wrong to be kept in the dark about your own body. Poor thing!" Maura whispered leaning on Erik.

"Stop getting all poetic! I'm not in the mood right now. If you're not quiet, she'll hear us! You know she has good ears!" Erik mumbled. All this stuff was starting to bum him out a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:39 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Between the laughter of the children around her, Kiki could hear the words, "Hole...Heart...Kiki..."she didn't know what they were talking about, but as of right now, it didn't matter. "Ms.Teresa, what do we do now? Do we play inside?"Kiki asked as if she was a student herself. The kids laughed, jumping onto Kiki, forming a great big pile on her. Kiki giggled, "Ehehehe! S-Stop it tickles!"

After Kiki escaped the pile of small children, she ran to a table and jumped onto it. "If it's alright with your teacher, I would like to tell you a story. Would that be okay?"Kiki asked, looking Teresa's way with her pure all seeing eyes of white.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Teresa smiled and sat in her chair. "I think that's a great idea! They children should calm down a bit after coming inside," she said with approval. All the children quickly took a seat and quieted down for Kiki.

"Yay! Story time! Story time! We love a good story, right Maura?' Erik said as if he was one of the children himself.

"Yeah I guess you could say that!" she said sitting in her chair. Erik sat behind her and began to put her ribbon back into her hair. Maura nodded at Kiki so she could begin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:54 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki smiled and began. "The story I'm about to tell you is more of a lullaby. My own mother would tell it to me...after I had a long day."Kiki said, looking at her paws, remembering the times her mother would have to sing her to sleep after the other children of the town made fun of her all day. It was a story of a girl, her mother would pretend the story wasn't about Kiki by changeing the words, calling them hazel eyes instead of white. But Kiki knew better, "This should calm you all down intime for nap time."she said with a smile. Kiki started to sing. Her voice so soft as it rang around the room. It was so soothing, eyes of the children soon began to drup with sleep. That's what Kiki wanted, for them to sleep. She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see the faces of Erik, Maura and Teresa as she sung. Singing was one of her passions, she was afriad of their faces if they disaproved. The song went around the room as if it were a spell.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Erik and Maura sat and listened to Kiki as she sang. The room soon became quiet and all the children were about to go to sleep. Erik's eyes shifted over to Teresa. She was still wide awake as they were and was gently nodding her head to the song.

"She sings so well! It's beautiful!" Maura whispered to Erik. "Erik...did your mom ever sing like that?" she asked suddenly.

Erik closed his eyes. "Yes. Yes she did. She never thought she was good, I was just fine with it! I thought she was great. 'I wonder how Mom is right now? I hope she's still healthy. Maybe she's recovered some, if at all.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:41 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

As soon as Kiki finshed, she looked to Erik and Maura, looking tentatively at the two of them. "H-How was that?"she asked with a nervous voice. She also looked at Teresa with the same look. "I guess it wasn't to bad if the children fall asleep to it. Or maybe it was boreing..."she placed a worried paw over her all white eyes.

She peeked out of her paw with worry. Kiki's white pupil looked aroud the room as if searching for someone.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:30 pm
"No not at all, Kiki! It was great! You should sing for us more often," Erik whispered as he walked over to her. He picked her up and rubbed her head. "If they ever let you sing at the cafe I know everyone will love it. As soon as your sister gets back, she'll see how well you did on your own, and I'll bet Dragea will let you have all the fun you want!" Erik said.

Maura had made her way next to Teresa and they smiled at each other. "Has he always been this good with words?" Teresa asked, her chin delicately poised on her hand.

"Always! Even when I first met him, he never spoke a mean word to me, never called me a name besides the one given to me! Well...rarely he does that," she answered as she looked out at the sleeping class of children.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff