Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Akriest looked at her, smiling softly at her naivety. "Beleive me, you're better off completely mortal. I wish... I wish I didn't have these powers. I would give almost anything to be normal... but I'm not, so I make the best of it." the plant continued to grow, then flowered into a beautiful rose bush. He plucked a rose from the bush and handed it to her. "Not my favorite flower, but..." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:38 pm
((ugh soo tired must post))
"Thank you," Rhea said as she took the flower. She had forgotten about the thorns on the rose and pricked her finger, but it did not bother her. "It's beautiful." she said looking at the lushness of the rose.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:15 pm
tsuki-onee
Layla smiled softly "Thank you Ramses I will certainly try." She said calmly

"bye now" he said softly to her.
((i'm isorry its short I'm having writers block at the moment i think))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 pm
(all is forgiven.)

Akriest shrugged, blushing a little. "It doesn't suit you, I don't think, but I'm glad you like it."  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Rhea looked around th gardens. "this place is so new, so strange and yet its peaceful and feels like I've been here in some sort of distant memory." she said. "do you like it here as well?" she asked Akriest  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:00 pm
Akriest smiled. "There are a lot of places I like, but this hits pretty close to the top." He replied. "And besides..." he stopped, glancing at her, then shrugged, seeing as she already knew the rest of the story. "This is one of the few places in the world that I'm really safe."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 am
((no prob it happenes to all of use...'cept me of course ^^))
Layla smiled as she watched him leave but she felt a little sadened but sme then turned & walked to her window & opened it wide as a burt of wind came in & blow her long hair back behind her & she closed her eyes breathing deep smiling, she was going to miss this place while she was gone  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 pm
yes i can see why you feel safe here." she said looking around.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm
"I suppose it's a lot like you, at that, considering your... dilemma." He replied carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:17 pm
"yes, i think so. people in this time are very distrusting what they do not understand they shove into a mental facility untill they find someone else to take care of their problems. and well back home well let's just say its not such a good idea to return after they think you are dead." Rhea said to him.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 pm
Naomi looked down a little. "It's October the 13th. I was born on a Friday. Guess that says something, doesn't it? Especially with the poor luck I've been having..." Looking up again, she added a little cheer to her voice. "Oh well! At least I've had some good times! Already, since I got here, my overall mood and luck have improved. It's like this school has an almost mystical or kharma healing for me. Well, I guess I can't feel too bad for myself. Mother always had this saying, like self-pity brings self-destruction."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:35 pm
"How about pride is a dangerous thing?"

Jarod chuckled a bit. He wasnt exactly sure why, but this woman just seemed so... innocent, and like a foil he embodied sin. He stood up and smiled

"Your class is coming."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Akriest nodded. "Times change, but after you've been a part of one time, you can't return to the other; it throws everything out of balance."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:57 pm
tsuki-onee
((no prob it happenes to all of use...'cept me of course ^^))

((Oh, you're so humble, aren't you?))
((Thank...you...Noltic... I think...))

"Um, yes?" Naomi was a bit muddled by his question. Was he implying that I was acting with pride? Her confusion didn't show until he had chuckled. She rose an eyebrow, "so, what's so funny?"
She looked at the closed doorway as the sounds in the hall gradually grew louder, carrying the sounds of laughter and animated chatter. "I guess this is goodbye for now. How about you tell me what amused you so later?" Naomi sat down in her large comfortable chair and swiveled it to face in the direction of the doorway. "Fare thee well!" she waved to him.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:07 pm
Jarod left the room with a backward wave. He entered the hall and kids swarmed him. After shooting a few glares though they backed off and let him through.

He moved into the grounds and sighed, enjoying nature he decided that he needed to do his training for the day.

He went to his tent, stripped and put on a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts.

He buried a board in the ground and began to punch it bare-fisted. It swung back ward and forward. His flesh wore away and blood spattered the surface of the board.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff