Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am
Cindermoon walked outside with her two kits close behind. She looked over at Patchstars den, and saw Moonflower paceing back and forth. I Wounder what thats about? Cindermoon turned toward the fresh kill pile. "Hurry up you two or you won't get to pick." Meowed Cindermoon. "But wait mama! Don't you think something is wrong?" Meowed Goldenkit, looking in the direction of Moonflower. "If they haven't anownced anything, then it' none of our concern. Remember, you two are still in trouble so you won't be getting off the hook that easy." Meowed Cindermoon. "Ok, Cherrykit do you want to choose?" Meowed Cindermoon.
"Ok!" Purred Cherrykit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:26 am
Cherrykit picked a fat vole lying on the ground in front of her. Goldenkit was still glancing over at the leaders den. "Goldenkit mama's right, don't worry about it, if it's important the leader will tell us, but if Patchedstar can handle it she can handle it." Whispered Cherrykit. Goldenkit gave a low growl. "Whatever it is I don't like it." "What are you two talking about?" Growled Cindermoon. "Nothing!" Mewed Cherrykit, she then grabed the vole and troted to catch up to Cindermoon. "Come on Goldenkit!" Purred Cindermoon. "Right! Comeing!" Goldenkit mewed. Cherrykit slowed down nexted to her mother, Goldenkits right something is going on, but hopefully it's not to bad. . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:22 pm
((i missed a lot))
Nightwing layed by her kits, Stonekit, Shadowkit, Brightkit and Firekit. two toms and two she-cats. they were playing around chasing each others tails.
((i forgot what the kits names were so i just renamed them....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:14 pm
(lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm
(( you know it!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:57 pm
(hehe! yah! If I had that many kits I would forget names to! lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:17 pm
((WE WON!!!! we are officially one of the best dance studios in the world!!!!!! but thats only our 12 and under numbers (we do a few dances with the little kids) we also have to do our 13 and over numbers))
Eagleheart was pacing inside Patchstar's den. "These kits need to be fed, Patchstar... are you going to keep them in the clan? I think that Cindermoon still has milk.... we have to do something, they're just innocent kits!" Eagleheart said, desparation soaking every word. I hope she choses to help them, they're just innocent kits no matter who their mother was.
((i doubt you'll get rid of them...right Patchstar? evil ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 am
((pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase Patchstar!))

Moonflower couldn't stop praying to Starclan that the kits wouls stay in the clan.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 am
Eagleheart looked at the helpless scraps mewling in the corner. She went over to them. She comforted them by licking them and murmuring to them while she checked them. They were a black tom and a tawny she-kit. Horse? What is a...Horse?, she thought, she shook out her fur That doesnt' matter now. she scolded herself.
(do they know what horses are?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:58 am
((hehe now i really look like a kitty blaugh ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:03 am
((They already had names. sweatdrop One was Crow and the other was Horse.))

((Edit: Besides, you already have a Moon- in the clan.*points to self*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:48 am
(lol! Thats great! see I told you, you can dow-it!!! p.s. Nice!!)
"So how do you two like the vole?" Cindermoon meowed. "It's delicious!!" Purred Cherrykit. "it's good" Meowed Goldenkit. "Goldenkit you have barely had any. . .what's wrong?" Mewed Cindermoon. Goldenkit looked up at Cindermoon. "Can you please go ask whats going on? At least ask Eagleheart! I don't have a good feeling about this." Cindermoon looked down hard at Goldenkit. I'm curious about this to, but. . . "Fine I'll go find Eagleheart, but you two have to stay in the nursery" Cindermoon looked over at Nightwing "Can you look over these two while I'm gone?" Meowed Cindermoon. "Shure!" Purred Nightwing. Cindermoon sighed, and licked her kits on the head before heading out. Cindermoon troted out of the nursery. "Cindermoon!" Cindermoon turned around and saw Oakenpelt rushing over. "Oakenpelt!" Cindermoon Purred. 'Where are you going? Don't you need to be with Cherrykit and Goldenkit?" Purred Oakenpelt. "Yes, I do, but I need to find Eagleheart. Nightwing is looking over our kit's untill I get back." Oakenpelt nodded his head. "I'll help you look, I think she is over at Patchstars den!" Purred Oakenpelt. Cindermoon licked Oakenpelts shoulder, and raced over to Patchedstars den. "Eagleheart? Eagleheart are you in here?" Cindermoon purred as she turned the corner of the den.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:32 pm
(oh right sweatdrop i 4got they had names, i got kicked in the head...im a little off but im ok, they thought i had a concussion cuz i was dizzy but i didnt. xd Thanks lol we were crying after we won, me and my bffl Olivia had tears streaming down our faces, then they had a live performance from Iconic from America's best Dance Crew eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 pm
(lol! thats cool! Hey do you know how to change the eyes of the avis?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:58 pm
(Wow i missed a lot...yeah to change the eyes you have to delete your avatar, you'll lose your hair but none of your items.)
((Goldenkit, only post as YOUR character, ok? Stop using others' charries))

"Of course they can stay," Patchstar mewed, and felt a stab of pain for her first litter. Then a thought came to her. "I'll take care of them."

"Patchstar, you dont have any milk." mewed Eagleheart. Patchstar's tail drooped. Eagleheart was right. How could she take care of the kits? "Yes. One of you will have to take care of them." Patchstar then walked to her den, feeling a little sick. Once inside, she collapsed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where am I?" Patchstar wondered and looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings.
((ACK gotta go but Patchstar's in StarClan...she's dead now, but she'll come back to life like Cinderpelt and then be born as a kit and then the kit (named Patchkit) will become leader of the clan since she's the same cat...ok???))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games