Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:24 am
"Did you hear that?" She hopped down from the tree and quickly made her way to where the white rabbit was " Jabbers down. Greetings rabbit"

(If you're wondering,. This is kahlan_Brightblade. I got locked out of my account so until I get back in, i'll be using this account to rp)  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:30 pm
The White Rabbit backed away from the Jabberwocky he now knew as Jabbers and smiled sheepishly. "I apologize Miss. Indya...I didn't mean to enter without being invited." Pushing himself up against the wall, he fidgeted nervously and eyed Jabbers warily. "I have urgent news...It's about Miss Tick-Tock."

The Cheshire appeared before Indya and The White Rabbit and purred. "Yes, she sacrificed herself to save us and Rosalie has gone and turned back on her word." He pondered for a moment, twirling his tail around his fingers. "This is indeed an interesting predicament..."

The White Rabbit frowned. "Yes, I'm afraid so. Rosalie has removed the gear in Miss. Tick-Tock's back and I'm afraid she can't be awaken without it." He looked up at the larger Jabberwocky and gasped. "Dear me, what happened here?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Indya shrugged" That , I don't know. and why are you here? " She felt sory for Tick-tock. Even though she had only known tick for a while she had liked her. "Rabbit where did Rosalie throw the gear?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm
Myria_Angelus
Indya shrugged" That , I don't know. and why are you here? " She felt sory for Tick-tock. Even though she had only known tick for a while she had liked her. "Rabbit where did Rosalie throw the gear?"

The White Rabbit looked down and frowned. "I'm not quite sure where she tossed the gear. If she has Miss. Tick-Tock, she has even more power over all of us. Tick-Tock is The Queen of Hearts weak point." He cleared his throat and continued. "I am here to warn you. The Queen has sent a smaller portion of The Deck to capture you and your companions. Miss Tick-Tock prevented the whole deck from attacking, but The Queen still went back on her word and sent for your capture."

The Cheshire nodded. "Just as I thought." He turned to Indya. "So, what do you think we should do?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:38 pm
"Well we have the protection of the guardians, so it might be wise to stay here . We should alert them though that the queen has sent a portion of her army to attak us" Her tail twitched as she spoke " However the guardians can only last so long against the deck "

She turned to the rabbit" Thank you Rabbit , I hope you do not find your head gone for warning us of this. "  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Myria_Angelus
"Well we have the protection of the guardians, so it might be wise to stay here . We should alert them though that the queen has sent a portion of her army to attak us" Her tail twitched as she spoke " However the guardians can only last so long against the deck "

She turned to the rabbit" Thank you Rabbit , I hope you do not find your head gone for warning us of this. "

"Your quite welcome, Miss Indya." Pulling out his pocket watch, he looked down and screeched. "Agh! I'm late! I'm late!" Bowing to the group, he ran out of the cave to catch up with The Queen's retreating army, avoiding the approaching deck.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:19 pm
"They're coming. we'd better warm them now" She looked over at her brother before making her way back into the cave and cupping her hands around her mouth , hoping they'd hear her "Attention, we 're under attack by the Deck , for anyone who actually cares"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:32 pm
Myria_Angelus
"They're coming. we'd better warm them now" She looked over at her brother before making her way back into the cave and cupping her hands around her mouth , hoping they'd hear her "Attention, we 're under attack by the Deck , for anyone who actually cares"

The Cheshire, floated around the area, warning the others where Indya's voice couldn't reach.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Cheshire looked over at Indya. "You keep an eye out. I'll go out and look for that gear..." He looked around curiously. "Where'd The Hatter go?" He shook his head and sighed. "Nevermind. I'll be back." With that, he vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Indya just nodded and went back to the front area of the cave to watch the approaching deck. She wished tick -tock hadn't done what she had done, since tick was their best bet to knowing what the queen was up to.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 pm
During Cheshire's search, he managed to avoid the deck, even though it was SO VERY TEMPTING to mess with their heads. He snickered at the thought, when something shiny caught his eye. Reappearing on the ground, he reached down and picked up the large gear, examining it carefully. "Seems The Queen is getting a little ahead of herself." He snickered at his horrible pun, grinning proudly before he frowned, blue eyes glowing dangerously.

Turning slowly, he came face to face with Rosalie. "What was that you were saying Cheshire? I figured that stupid rodent would've tattled to one of you." She smiled. "But who would've thought it would've been you that I capture." He glared, which she gladly returned. "Hand over the gear."

He grinned and began to vanish. "I think not." However, before he could completely vanish, The Queen lashed out, locking a collar around his neck. He growled as he began to reappear against his will. "Like my new toy?" She said, smiling triumphantly, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a remote. Before Cheshire had the chance to run, she pressed the button which sent a burning sensation through his body, before he collapsed, unconcious. "Now I can use you and Tick to get to your friends."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:30 pm
Jabbers whined suddenly and nudged his head up against Indya's head, frowning.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:47 pm
Nana was focused on her healing, entirely oblivious to the rest of the world until she was completely done repairing the Jabberwocky's eye. Its surface was covered in a milky-grey color, and the poor creature would never see perfectly from that eye again, but at least she had repaired the gaping, bloody hole.
Only when she had finished, patted the beast's neck, and hopped to the ground did she hear Indya's words.
"Oh, no," she whispered. "They're here?"

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:53 am
((I don't have any characters there anymore. sweatdrop )) The Hatter nodded to Nana and pointed out to the horizon, nervously munching on a tea cup. "No quite, no quite, but they'll be here just in time for tea."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:56 am
Indya watched, as she scanned the army she noted the absence of the queen "Where is she?" She wanted to go back, but she decided to stay there. After all she was a chesire, and if things got too bad she could vanish  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games