Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
What's Happening To Their Website!?! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic! At The Disco
  <3
View Results

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:50 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
Foecontent added some pictures and videos of Panic
Go check it out rofl . Or got to patdonline.com and yeah!

How you get on the computer so early, I don't know.
Okay then.
Mah I love the interview!
It's like. Ahhh! And then all of their hairs are so caute!
Yes I meant to spell it like that.
>><<

I go on after I eat breakfast and such. For school rofl

I don't wake up early. =p
I wake up at like 6:50 when I don't have show choir.
So I only get to wake up at 6:50 on a Friday because Show Choir is Tuesday-Thursday and then there's Jazz Choir on Monday. I hate early birds. gonk

O: . I wake up at 5:45am. I need to do all this crap a such. Like yeah :c. So you hate me? Its gonna be like that?
JUST KIDDING xd

Yeah! I hate you! mad D. I meant Early Bird Classes.
=]

OH! (I first typed "OJ" sweatdrop ) I knew that o: (sarcasm rocks ; DD)
Psh. This kid is annoying. Actually I annoy him. Never mind gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:59 pm

rofl So what's the kid's name in your science class that like Panic!
?

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:03 pm
takashi_sahoko

?

Oh. I'll just say it rofl .
Andrew. I think? xd
He sits in the second row.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

?

Andrew. I think? xd

You think? rofl
Oh I was delivering a pass to Mr. Parina today. And this kid was like looking through you classroom door. And so I was like, I'm gonna look with him. And I was looking at the back row. You know the exit door. Yet somewhow I couldn't find you. sweatdrop Hehe. But I didn't stay long since, Mr. Graham was going outside and yeah.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:29 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

?

Andrew. I think? xd

You think? rofl
Oh I was delivering a pass to Mr. Parina today. And this kid was like looking through you classroom door. And so I was like, I'm gonna look with him. And I was looking at the back row. You know the exit door. Yet somewhow I couldn't find you. sweatdrop Hehe. But I didn't stay long since, Mr. Graham was going outside and yeah.

No wait. He IS in the 2nd row. c; . Was it today oo: XD?
Oh. I was taking my test :XP:
Mr.Graham is my English teacher xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:43 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

?

Andrew. I think? xd

You think? rofl

When I was in 7th grade, he would always come in Mr. Mack's class 7th period. Which was my class!
Me and Cheyenne, the girl I have student aide with, bother the heck out of Mr. Mack. We think that's why he put up that sign on his door, where it's like We're testing! Go Away!
and then if you go closer it says That Means Right Now!. And then like my friend Sammy who's a student aide for him said that "It was meant for you, you know."

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

?

Andrew. I think? xd

You think? rofl

When I was in 7th grade, he would always come in Mr. Mack's class 7th period. Which was my class!
Me and Cheyenne, the girl I have student aide with, bother the heck out of Mr. Mack. We think that's why he put up that sign on his door, where it's like We're testing! Go Away!
and then if you go closer it says That Means Right Now!. And then like my friend Sammy who's a student aide for him said that "It was meant for you, you know."

rofl
"GO AWAY" Sorry sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 pm
That's so cool you guys know each other.  

xXblackXmagicXx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:11 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

?

Andrew. I think? xd

You think? rofl

rofl

Yeah Go AWAY! And when we came to his class after school, to say hi. Because, the beginning of the school year, we would always go their and write all these silly things on the board. His first Reaction or saying was.
"Does God Hate me? Is that why he keeps sending you guys here?!" I laughed at him.
@Black
=]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:37 am
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

You think? rofl

rofl

Yeah Go AWAY! And when we came to his class after school, to say hi. Because, the beginning of the school year, we would always go their and write all these silly things on the board. His first Reaction or saying was.
"Does God Hate me? Is that why he keeps sending you guys here?!" I laughed at him.
@Black
=]

rofl . He seems cool. But I have Mr.Doorknob :c. Well you know who. My friend and I are going to visit Mr. Sedlak... Though he won't remember me xd !

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:25 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

You think? rofl

rofl

@Black
=]

rofl . He seems cool. But I have Mr.Doorknob :c. Well you know who. My friend and I are going to visit Mr. Sedlak... Though he won't remember me xd !

Mr. Doorknob?! :rofl!
Mr. Sedlak always come to the counselors office 2nd period. He bother us so much. Well not bother, but we all get loud.
><

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:48 am
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

rofl

@Black
=]

Mr. Sedlak always come to the counselors office 2nd period. He bother us so much. Well not bother, but we all get loud.
><

xd .
How does he bother you?
xd  

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

rofl

@Black
=]

><

xd .
How does he bother you?
xd

Mr.Sedlak: What's up guys!!!
Us: Hey Mr. Sedlak.
Mr.Sedlak: SO blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Us: What's he saying?
Mr.Sedla: Blah Blah Blah Blah.
Us: -_-'
Mr.Sedlak: I need one of you to do something for me.
Us: Talking amongst ourselves.
Mr.Sedlak: Guys...
Us: What?!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:47 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

@Black
=]

><

xd .
How does he bother you?
xd

Mr.Sedlak: What's up guys!!!
Us: Hey Mr. Sedlak.
Mr.Sedlak: SO blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Us: What's he saying?
Mr.Sedla: Blah Blah Blah Blah.
Us: -_-'
Mr.Sedlak: I need one of you to do something for me.
Us: Talking amongst ourselves.
Mr.Sedlak: Guys...
Us: What?!

rofl

Panda Cheval

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 am
tattoo fish

I don't know if this was there before, but now if you click on the picture it'll bring you to a site that I can't remember and I can't look back because I'm busy right now getting ready for the day. gonk  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff