Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:34 pm

Koyashu heaved the tree up and carried the way he used to carry amps. 'Okay...maybe I was alittle off about the weight of this,' he thought as he carried it up to the apartment. 'Oh well, I could always put ice on my arms later or something,' he thought as he carried the tree.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 am

"Need help? I think I could assist you."said Richard not wanting Koyashu to kill himself.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:24 pm

"No...I'll be fine," Koyashu grunted out. "I'll just have some sore muscles in the morning. That's all."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 pm

"I wouldnt want that! I'll help, I'm not disabled. I don't like seeing you in pain."said Richard stubbornly.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Koyashu rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine. Pain isn't new to me and besides I know just what to do to make my arms to feel better within a few hours," he said stubbornedly. He kept carring the tree up the stairs slowly getting used to the weight of the tree.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm

Richard huffed, when the tree was in he set up the base and then going to the storage room to get ornaments.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Koyashu carefully set the tree into the base. Once it was secure in the base he started messaging his arms. He messaged his left arm the most.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Carrying out a big box Richard set it down near the tree and the girls followed him, the ornaments were all set neatly inside it. He took out the angel topper and an ornament with a picture of a cross and three names on it then put it onto the tree. "Ok girls. Have fun." he said knowing he'd be doing the top of the tree because of his hight.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Koyashu stopped messaging his arms and looked at the ornament that had the picture of a cross and names. "What is with this ornament?" he asked curious as he pointed at the ornament.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:59 pm

"...heh...few years ago I had a band. It's not a story I'd like to share, kinda depressing for the mood of Christmas. Story involves death."said Richard wrapping his arms around Koyashu and resting his head on his. "Want a massage?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

"Yes please," Koyashu replied quickly. He usually didn't like it when someone touched his shoulders, but he didn't care with Richard.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:14 pm

The author went behind Koyashu, he was taller then him which made him laugh. Richard had always been very tall, unfortunately that never helped in basketball at school. He would always throw the ball really hard at the basket and it would launch back at his face. He'd then get mad and continuously throw it until the couch yelled about a concussion and he'd throw the damned ball at the couch. The couch would get pissed, demand he go to the principal and Richard would go to his locker and get a switch blade to pop the ******** ball, unfortunately Markus and Evan, his two best friends, would stop him before he did anything dumb.
Damn them.
He massaged tenderly and calmly to Koy's shoulders and arms. When he remembered the couch and the basket ball he started laughing sadistically at the things he wanted to do to that couch.
Emily and Jamie looked at their father while putting the garland on.
"I think our dads gone crazy.” they said in unison.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Koyashu silently moaned as Richard messaged his arms and shoulders. "Your good at giving messages," he said as he heard the sadistic laugh. "Why are laughing like that?" he asked slowly.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:52 pm

"Just remembering my middle school and high school basketball days is all."said Richard, he could remember the time he wanted to get back at the couch for the basketball problems and had kicked a soccarball so hard that it knocked him uncontious and he pleaded inocent.
"And some soccar to."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:37 pm

"Okay...don't wanna know," Koyashu said. "I hate sports. Never been any good at them."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games