Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:29 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua felt her force relaxation, and felt immediately guilty; all things had a reaction no matter how small and he knew she'd felt his. "Gella... please, don't worry. I... I just can't beleive there were humans who could do that." he murmured, trying to comfort her, to make her feel better.
"Not all of them were human." she whispered softly & instintivly her fist clenched around a small part of his shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:46 pm
He forced himself to relax, unnacountably furious. Why am I so angry...? Turning his attention to comforting her, he gently stroked her hair and murmured softly. "I still find it hard to beleive..."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:11 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He forced himself to relax, unnacountably furious. Why am I so angry...? Turning his attention to comforting her, he gently stroked her hair and murmured softly. "I still find it hard to beleive..."
Gella could tell her was faking. she could sense it & it made her very uncomfortable so she got up & rolled out of the bed & wrapped her arms around herself & walked out into the main room & started through one of the door staring at the floor the whole time & she opened the door to reveal a staircase. She sighed & closed the dorr bhind her & started up the twisting staircase swiftly & silent as the wind. She knew where it came out & she had to get some air. She was almost on the verge of tears & she knew it & she couldn't, wouldn't let Josh see anymore of that  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Joshua grimaced, then looked down at his side, where a deep cut had reopened. ... I can't let her do this on her own. he pushed himself out of the bed and followed carefully, as quite as a shadow and wondering where she was going... but then again, he always wondered, since he was new to this area... though he had a high suspicion they were going up.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua grimaced, then looked down at his side, where a deep cut had reopened. ... I can't let her do this on her own. he pushed himself out of the bed and followed carefully, as quite as a shadow and wondering where she was going... but then again, he always wondered, since he was new to this area... though he had a high suspicion they were going up.
Gella kept going until she finally reached the door at the top & walked through it & she was staning ontop of the very tree they had sank into. she looked out & about a mile passed the trees she saw an amazing ocean & she knew behand her would be the lights of the city & as all the memories came back to her she sat on the top branch & hide her face in her knees & began to cry silently.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 pm
He took a deep breath, taking in the cool night air, and followed at a distance, pausing at the foot of the tree and looking out at the ocean, debating joining her but deciding against it; she would tell him or not on her own.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:15 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He took a deep breath, taking in the cool night air, and followed at a distance, pausing at the foot of the tree and looking out at the ocean, debating joining her but deciding against it; she would tell him or not on her own.
Gella was solidly crying but a wind wafted up to her nose & josh's sent sat on the wind & she jolted at once & her gaze met him for a moment then she disappeared on the next breeze & reappeared behind him with her arms folded & her eyes intense. "You know if you ever try hiding from a vampire you of all people should know to saty up wind." she said calmly. Her tears were competly gone & all emotion was completly gone from her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:24 am
Joshua nodded. "I'm a hunter, remember? I know that well enough." He paused, then impulsively touched her cheek gently. "You know... holding everything behind a mask only works for so long before you break. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone else... even if I could, it'd feel wrong. Besides..." he pulled back and pulled up his right sleeve, revealing a strange mark. "I have a feeling you and I have felt the same pain."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua nodded. "I'm a hunter, remember? I know that well enough." He paused, then impulsively touched her cheek gently. "You know... holding everything behind a mask only works for so long before you break. It's not like I'm going to tell anyone else... even if I could, it'd feel wrong. Besides..." he pulled back and pulled up his right sleeve, revealing a strange mark. "I have a feeling you and I have felt the same pain."
Gella sighed & closed her eyes for a moment. Then she reached up & pulled his sleeve back down before opening her eyes again & the whole time she held her calmness about her. She then sighed & said "Please I don't want to sww that. It gives me more reason to leave you." she said  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Joshua sighed, inwardly stung. "Please, Gella, I'm trying to help... Look, I know you wish you could change the past, change what you've become, but... What's happened has happened, and there's no changing it." he looked into her eyes, catching a small flicker of emotion beneath her mask. "If you leave, I'll chase you to the ends of the earth and beyond, just because I know I'll always feel guilty if I didn't."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:33 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua sighed, inwardly stung. "Please, Gella, I'm trying to help... Look, I know you wish you could change the past, change what you've become, but... What's happened has happened, and there's no changing it." he looked into her eyes, catching a small flicker of emotion beneath her mask. "If you leave, I'll chase you to the ends of the earth and beyond, just because I know I'll always feel guilty if I didn't."
Gella looked away for a moment then back at him & said "Listen Josh, I'm not running because I promised you I'd stay. I stick by my word, thats just how I am. But you are getting to comfertable. My self control isn't all that great & I've slipped before from my 'vegetarian' diet. And I pictured you as what I am....and it scared me..." she said still keeping her emotionless composure  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:22 pm
He nodded, then reacted to impulse, catching her chin gently and lifting it to touch his lips to hers. after a moment, he pulled back, blushing a little. "By my blood and all that I hold dear, if my life is what it costs to peice you back together, you can have it. as for your fear... It's pointless, really. What will happen will happen, whether you're there or not."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:20 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He nodded, then reacted to impulse, catching her chin gently and lifting it to touch his lips to hers. after a moment, he pulled back, blushing a little. "By my blood and all that I hold dear, if my life is what it costs to peice you back together, you can have it. as for your fear... It's pointless, really. What will happen will happen, whether you're there or not."
Gella was taken aback for a moment but still didn't let it show at all "Do you honestly trust that much? Can you honestly trust you life to a muder & not think twice about it?" she asked a bit confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:16 pm
He chuckled a little, shaking his head. "Most people would say no, but... for me, It's like trusting my shadow. after all..." he patted the knife slung behind his waist. "It's not like this is just decoration..." his eyes turned inward, remembering a hundred scenes of death, of horror, and of pain. "To kill a vampire infected that hasn't turned yet... even at their request... it's still murder."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:04 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He chuckled a little, shaking his head. "Most people would say no, but... for me, It's like trusting my shadow. after all..." he patted the knife slung behind his waist. "It's not like this is just decoration..." his eyes turned inward, remembering a hundred scenes of death, of horror, and of pain. "To kill a vampire infected that hasn't turned yet... even at their request... it's still murder."
She sighed "I guess you have a point but see you have the choice to kill them I, when I loose control, on the other hand do not." she explained  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games