Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:05 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Sparky06
eek wait..they wouldnt just c** because u spanked em..thats a lil weird sweatdrop
u honestly don't think i was a little worried too.. but i mean i must be one of those weird girls ...i just make me very very happy to see me... ::sighs:: i don't get it in the least. i don't find myself to be particularly pretty or smart or interesting. i'm quite boring and i enjoy my solitude.. n yet..

::fire in her eyes:: i really wanna spank the bad boys! ::giggles:: i love the fire heheh so cool.

@koji: i'm joking dear. its just a joke. don't worry bondage doesn't make sindachan horny... other people are horny because they LIKE sindachan to be into bondage. ask krissy's. her and smokey are trying to turn me out into a little kitten whore.

"I did not! Not once did you have handcuffs on or your hands were tied and things like that. No, Sinda chan was all free and mobile. And I dunno about you and Smoke kun...I mean, I leave to get water, and I come back to see you two on the bed and it broken...Sinda chan might be kinky and playing like she isn't..."

"..ask krissy's. her and smokey are trying to turn me out into a little kitten whore."

I resent that comment stare

i am a foxkit.

i was referring to myself ::tilts her head:: i'm sorry if i upset u though ::hands u one of her treasured lollipops:: me wubbles u new friend boobookitty-chan  
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1080783 VOTE FOR ME!!! please? ^^;; Let the British guy do some winning ^_^

@Sparky: *sneaks up behind you, wrapping my arms around your waist and kissing your neck softly* ^^  

acemarch

Krissy DarkStarLight

Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Krissy does evil things...she goes and hugs Sinda from behind and the touching starts.

"Oh you know you love it when I'm all bad...that's why you let me sleep in your bed."
::deep blush:: would u hush woman! ::clears her throat:: bad selene.. bad.. pirate

"My name is Krissy! You see! Krissy! Besides, you know you like it." xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:06 am
Sparky06
*Ish excited to see boo starting to come around* ^^ refil your future!! XD
O.o  

-v-Lust-v-

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:07 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*continues twirling and swaying.. dodging his every pounc* ebil? im not ebil.. just dancing... care to dance with me? *hold out hand noticing him on the floor again* sweatdrop
Very well as Daffy Duck would say if ya cant beat em join em ::twirls boo around::
whee *smiles as poo twirls her* redface
hehehehe ::dips her:: see now we are havin fun ::dances with boo:: xd 3nodding
*gets diped and stares shocked* eek wow.. u know how to dance.. .didnt realize sweatdrop yeah.. im having a lil fun now... sweatdrop
hehehe least your admitting ::twirls Boo away, then twirls Boo back to me, and dances some more::
.. yeah.. but are you having fun? ...
of course i always have when your around 3nodding xd
stare lies.. all lies...
Bah now your the liar you should know by now woman that i always have with ya 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:07 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Krissy does evil things...she goes and hugs Sinda from behind and the touching starts.

"Oh you know you love it when I'm all bad...that's why you let me sleep in your bed."
::deep blush:: would u hush woman! ::clears her throat:: bad selene.. bad.. pirate

i know but i always call u selene >.< don't hate cause i like that name too. fart head..::blushs:: so what! whee  

Sindababy

Anatella

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:09 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sparky06
O.o
whee heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:09 am
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight

i know but i always call u selene >.< don't hate cause i like that name too. fart head..::blushs:: so what! whee
ooooooo is this gonna turn into a lil girl on girl action??? better get the popcorn and lotion if it does  

I R Attention Whore

Krissy DarkStarLight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:10 am
*gripes*
"I'mma change my real name to Selene, then what? Will you go and call me Krissy?"  
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Sparky06
eek wait..they wouldnt just c** because u spanked em..thats a lil weird sweatdrop
u honestly don't think i was a little worried too.. but i mean i must be one of those weird girls ...i just make me very very happy to see me... ::sighs:: i don't get it in the least. i don't find myself to be particularly pretty or smart or interesting. i'm quite boring and i enjoy my solitude.. n yet..

::fire in her eyes:: i really wanna spank the bad boys! ::giggles:: i love the fire heheh so cool.

@koji: i'm joking dear. its just a joke. don't worry bondage doesn't make sindachan horny... other people are horny because they LIKE sindachan to be into bondage. ask krissy's. her and smokey are trying to turn me out into a little kitten whore.

"I did not! Not once did you have handcuffs on or your hands were tied and things like that. No, Sinda chan was all free and mobile. And I dunno about you and Smoke kun...I mean, I leave to get water, and I come back to see you two on the bed and it broken...Sinda chan might be kinky and playing like she isn't..."

"..ask krissy's. her and smokey are trying to turn me out into a little kitten whore."

I resent that comment stare

i am a foxkit.

i was referring to myself ::tilts her head:: i'm sorry if i upset u though ::hands u one of her treasured lollipops:: me wubbles u new friend boobookitty-chan
*licks the lolli* not a prob X3  

-v-Lust-v-

Anatella

acemarch
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1080783 VOTE FOR ME!!! please? ^^;; Let the British guy do some winning ^_^

@Sparky: *sneaks up behind you, wrapping my arms around your waist and kissing your neck softly* ^^
eek whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:11 am
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
*continues twirling and swaying.. dodging his every pounc* ebil? im not ebil.. just dancing... care to dance with me? *hold out hand noticing him on the floor again* sweatdrop
Very well as Daffy Duck would say if ya cant beat em join em ::twirls boo around::
whee *smiles as poo twirls her* redface
hehehehe ::dips her:: see now we are havin fun ::dances with boo:: xd 3nodding
*gets diped and stares shocked* eek wow.. u know how to dance.. .didnt realize sweatdrop yeah.. im having a lil fun now... sweatdrop
hehehe least your admitting ::twirls Boo away, then twirls Boo back to me, and dances some more::
.. yeah.. but are you having fun? ...
of course i always have when your around 3nodding xd
stare lies.. all lies...
Bah now your the liar you should know by now woman that i always have with ya 3nodding
stare ..... lies....  

-v-Lust-v-

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:11 am
poodeta
Sindababy
::hugs u:: i also find u considerably interesting! ::smiles::

lets all be friends!

@poodeta: ::pouts and sips her water from koji:: bah.. i just need to not be on my allergy meds. it makes me sluggish... ::cracks her back and slips on her fishnets:: alright! time for some spanking ::revs her arm n cracks u one good time:: must use chakra to spank

((bye bye koji!))
oh yeah your gettin there now one more time give it all ya got wink xd
::mews and gives one more raw power hit before falling over and getting cracked in the head with her utensil of power:: darn it all....

@krissy: i didn't do anything! it was him.. him all him! i blame it on the man! the bed was fine by myself its all his fault!

@booboo: ure yummy u smell like cheese smile sindachan likes cheese

@sparky: u gave me hentai i'll love u forever!

@krissy again: u know i just might.. hheeeh to spite u....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:12 am
Sparky06
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sparky06
O.o
whee heart heart
>.> i had to change.. i hated that dress so much... sweatdrop  

-v-Lust-v-

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:13 am
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight

ooooooo is this gonna turn into a lil girl on girl action??? better get the popcorn and lotion if it does
::blinks:: poodeta sukebi ::points:: ohhhhh sukebi sukebi sukebi

(sukebi- pervert)  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games