Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Cabochon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Kat smiled, sitting next to him, but lying down. She brushed his hair out of his face as well, but it just fell back into place. She laughed a little but choked as he spoke. "Marriage?" She covered her mouth, for the word had somehow gotten twisted on the transition from her brain to her mouth. Was he joking?

In a desperate attempt to recover, she spoke again. "W..we've only known each other for almost three days." This also seemed to have some out in a choked, harsh whisper, so once again she spoke to regain her composure. "I love you Nich... and I want to be with you, but marriage?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm
Nich smiled and laid down beside her. He put his arm beneath her head and alowed her to lye on it.

He smiled and laughed. Then he kissed her.

"Of course I was joking. I was born an atheist practically, so forgive my misplaced enthusiasm when it comes to holy things. By the way Kat... I... "

Nich rubbed his face and scratched his hair as if he were gritting himself for an unpleasant experience.

"... I love you too Kat."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:32 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera shook his head. "I don't think so... this girl is an oddity. She can change even when the moon isn't full." he said, shrugging a little confused. "Take her back to the pack, and she'll be seen as only a weapon." he frowned. He was like that... since he could partially change, he had been constantly used as an advanced weapon... until he'd found his true abilities, which lay in tactics. "I don't think it's a good idea."
Luna only heard parts ov the conversation but made out the girl asking if they should take her back & luna shook her head & spoke but very weakly"Please....Please dont....take me back....I don't ever...want to see that lab again........" she said as pain surged through her body & she started coughing again & she spit & all that came out was blood "...damn it all.." she muttered to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:19 pm
Kat leaned back and rested her head gently on his outstretched arm, her closed mouth muffling a giggle after he kissed her. I guess one of the burdens that come with love is girlyness.

"It's ok, I've never been one for religion anyways. I'm just kind of relieved you're joking." She looked at him, smiling. "You scared me for a moment."

Kat closed her eyes, as though she was capturing the moment. Her eyes still closed, she explained. "I haven't heard that in a long time. It feels good to say it and hear it back."

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 am
"Heh... well then, if you dont mind... would you enjoy telling me about yourself, you know your past your interests. Good news for me your not gonna convertme, but that doesnt change the faxct tht we were brought together out of strryfe.."

He knew it was true, and that if he had seen this girl on a street somewhere he probably would have given her a wink but that was another time, and this was now.

"Kat that doesnt make me care about you any less... it just means that iknow a little less about you than id like."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:02 pm
"I know. Well.. you know most of my past." Kat stretched her arms and kicked off her boots, dipping her toes in the cool water. It was freezing cold.

"My favorite color is red... maybe purple. My favorite food has recently changed..." She glanced at Nich. "... Now my favorite food is blackberries. I prefer sour stuff over sweet. I hate rabbits. I like the smell of citrus. I've danced in rain before, though I prefer sun. I like warmth more than cold. On cold days I drink hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I get my thrills from squirting lemon juice in my eye."

She said all of this very fast. Turning to Nich, she grinned jokingly at him and laughed. "I guess that's it. My whole life in a few sentences. Your turn."

Cabochon

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 pm
(sorry bout this tsuki ^^)

Akiera glanced down at the girl, frowning at the blood she coughed up. "Already, huh?" he sighed and pulled a small pouch from his belt. "So be it..." He uncorked the top and forced the mixture into Luna's mouth, then held her mouth and nose closed until she swallowed. Immediately he felt her stiffen, then relax as the potion did it's work. she wouldn't wake for a few hours at least. "Now... Tala, do you have any clean bandages?" He asked. He'd used up all of his sealing the worst of the girls wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:21 am
((you do releize I can be a real b***h if i wanted to be right?))

Luna was out like a light. She was asleep, this was usually something she tried to avoid. the nightmare was coming again. She could feel it, then she saw it & was thrown into it.

Luna was in her wolf form & she ran through the forest. She ran faster faster faster, but she never got anywhere. Then she fell into darkness & heard his voice laughing at her pain as she was forced back into her human form & all she saw was the full moon in her tearing 10 year old eyes. she fell though the darkness then she hit the ground hard. In worse shape then she was outside her dream even now. She was dieing then He walked out to great her with her evil smirk, he wanted her again & she cried then her took her by the arm & shoved her against the wall. She was being forced to relive that moment again.

Luna shot up like a bullet about two hours after she had been knocked out. She was in a cold sweat & the sudden movment shot pain through her & she groan & when she reached to her sides she releized she had been bandaged up. She looked around curiously. Her swords were beside her along with her weapons pouch & about 20,000lbs of her training weights. of course she still had the ones in ther clothing.

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 am
Nich stared wide-eyed at her, he had been a little weirded out by all of those sentences and he could honestly say that he was fine by that.

He sat up though and his exprexxion changed, he looked almost sad. Your turn... that meant he had to talk about himself, and that was a problem.

"I was a happy kid... until high school, then i changed, i changed into a leader, and a damn good one. People looked up to me and people respected me, so when i got a letter saying that i should come to a program for young leaders i was psyched. I was sick of all the popular kids etting the glory when they couldnt even handle a pep rally. So i didnt even hesitate. My person hasnt changed much since then, but my conceince has. I tried to be just, but i killed so many people, with deft ability, you saw what i couldve done to you.... im a machine kat..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 am
Tala looked up from stirring a small pan of soup on a small fire. "He said you'd be asleep for a few hours." She started ladling soup into a small bowl. "We bandaged you up whilst you slept, sorry." She looked at her face, and saw she was incredibly pale. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:50 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala looked up from stirring a small pan of soup on a small fire. "He said you'd be asleep for a few hours." She started ladling soup into a small bowl. "We bandaged you up whilst you slept, sorry." She looked at her face, and saw she was incredibly pale. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.
Luna nodded & wiped the sweat from her brow & leaned agains the tree closest to her as she sat there thinking to herself. 'stupid dream.... and who are these people? why did they help me? and why didn't he freak out when i transformed?'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:33 pm
(Yes, yes...)

Akiera came into the firelight with a full grown deer slung easily over his shoulder. The two hours that Luna had been asleep had done much to restore his strength. "Oh. You're up." He said with a smile. He dropped the deer to the ground next to Tala. "Do you mind throwing this in? the protein will do us all a lot of good... And you know how bad my cooking is." He said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Anyways..." He sat down in front of the girl and poked her forehead reprovingly. "You really shouldn't be moving a lot yet. Bandages won't do much good if you start bleeding again."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:37 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(Yes, yes...)

Akiera came into the firelight with a full grown deer slung easily over his shoulder. The two hours that Luna had been asleep had done much to restore his strength. "Oh. You're up." He said with a smile. He dropped the deer to the ground next to Tala. "Do you mind throwing this in? the protein will do us all a lot of good... And you know how bad my cooking is." He said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Anyways..." He sat down in front of the girl and poked her forehead reprovingly. "You really shouldn't be moving a lot yet. Bandages won't do much good if you start bleeding again."
Luna nodded calmly then she looked down & sighed then looked up at him & spoke calmly "Um...excuse me but...who are you?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:46 pm
Akiera smiled. "Ah, right... how rude of me." He nodded curtiously. "My name is Akiera. This is Tala." He said, pointing to Tala. "And now would you return the favor? And... what kind of lycanthropy victim are you, to be able to fully change on the crecent moon?" He was still smiling, but his eyes betrayed his curiousity.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:55 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled. "Ah, right... how rude of me." He nodded curtiously. "My name is Akiera. This is Tala." He said, pointing to Tala. "And now would you return the favor? And... what kind of lycanthropy victim are you, to be able to fully change on the crecent moon?" He was still smiling, but his eyes betrayed his curiousity.
She sighed "I am Luna. I was in a car accident & in the hosptial i was infected with contaminated blood. But see the clan found me & found i had certain....qualities..& they put me in a lab as a teast subject...Well worse come to worse & I ended up with new abilites." She explained calmly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games