Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Junimaia
Miss Love Tantei
Junimaia
An energetic yet unusually short Hufflepuff 7th year suddenly hops in front of Ann.

"AHA!!!"

The girl tackles Ann in a strong bear hug unexpected of the small Hufflepuff. "Whoooooo's my favourite fourth year?"

Juni wiggles Ann around. biggrin

gonk "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ann yelled out as Juni gave her a hug. She patted the sixth year on the back and surprised at such energy emitting from her.

Suddenly Juni wiggled her and Ann became very dizzy and unable to respond to the young Hufflepuff's greeting. Juni let go and Ann fell to the floor in a heap.

sweatdrop "Ah... oh... oops... sorry!" gonk

The girl quickly picks out some sort of sweet from her pocket and offers it to Ann. "Don't know my own strength, sometimes I wonder if there's any giant in my blood... anyway, here! I have goodies! It's ginger!" Juni also offers her other hand to help Ann up.

Ann takes the sweet with a thanks and commented, "I just think it comes naturally to you. But, geez, such strength for a person your size. I admire that~!" She opens her piece of candy and pops it into her mouth, "Oh, that spice of ginger just gives me that zing...I think I just found out why you have that energy. This stuff is powerful."

the_cereal_queen
Bye mom, bye dad, I'll miss you and write you every day! She quickly runs on the train and yells at the top of her lounges, HOGWARTS HERE I COME!!!!
She runs quickly down until she finds Juni and Ann talking! Hi guys how is it going. I thought break would never end! I'm so ready to go back!

Ann looked up and say Neavah, "Oh hullo! Nice seeing you here. I also thought the break was long." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty entered Platform 9 3/4. "We're here, Rasey," she said conversationally to the barn owl that had been a present from her parents for doing so well in her OWLs last term. "The platform's awfully empty, though," she frowned slightly and Rasey hooted dolefully. Kitty picked up her new owl, Wingardium Leviosa'd her trunk, and headed onto the train. "Hi Juni, hi Ann!" Kitty grinned happily. "Meet my new owl, Rasey. So how've you two been?"

Ann shrieked as an owl came into the compartment followed by Kitty, "Ah! It's your owl. Its got some lovely feathers." Ann recovered cooly, "I'm great, just had many exciting reunions with all these people." ^^

Miss Love Tantei

Elliera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:03 am
Reads the first book on the stack: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. She hears the door open on the compartment next to hers.

"Must be more students." She said, she placed the book back on the pile and stood up. She remembered what her mother said before dropping her off on the station:

"Don't be shy, Hogwarts is an excellent school, where I met most of my friends... Just get out there and make friends with other students, have fun Ellie!"

"Well, here I go..." She sighs, opens her compartment door. She looks at the two Gryffindors, one with an owl. She walks over and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Elle, new student." Looks at the owl.

"Nice owl!" She said, still looking at the barn owl, hiding its head underneath its wings.

"Anybody want to share a compartment with me?" She asks loudly, nobody answers.

"Oh well, if anybody wants to, just knock ok?" She says, going back to her compartment to read her favorite book.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:06 am
the only WAY OUT..

lonnie boards the train,midnight (her kitty) in one arm,a big trunk being dragged along in the other
it was blue,the colour of her house,ravenclaw
she puts her trunk (filled with books and robes and muggle clothes and everything she needed) into a compartment with a fellow ravenclaw,miranda,and kaylee,a griffindor
"hey you two! have a good holiday?"
she sits down,putting midnight down on the floor so she could explore the train as she wished

User Image

..is to die

iLonnie

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 am
Hayden hurried quickly dragging her trunk behind her. Holding Pepper close to her she rushes through the crowd of muggles boarding the other trains.

Once she emerges onto the platform of 9 3/4 she sighs a breath of relief before running onto the train. Searching tiredly she finds an empty compartment. Opening the the door she tosses her belongings onto the floor along with Pepper as she falls back onto the the seat.

' I can't believe I was almost late ' She thought to herself. Pepper haphazardly glanced at her before circling a few times on the vacant spot next to Hayden, before plopping down closing her eyes.

Laughing at her cat, Hayden stood up and placed her belongings away in the storage area then sat back down closing her eyes, and lightly stroking Peppers soft fur. "We will be there soon Pepper and then it's another wonderful term, aren't you excited?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 am
Sarah dashes along, dragging her trolley behind her. She turns as she runs, one last time, to wave good-bye to her father. Her school bag, containing her dress robes for changing during the ride, slaps against her side.. Her tabby, Link, clings to the side of her trunk, so as not to fall off in her rush. Sarah slides to a halt and Link gives her a look of "I thought I was going to die!" Sarah sheepishly laughs. "Sorry, Link. I thought we'd be late." She picks Link up and grabs her trunk off the trolley. "Alright. Let's see if we can find a compartment. Maybe Hayden is already on the train."

Sarah boards the train and searched around. "Let's see. I don't see her yet." Continuing to walk along, she nearly misses Hayden's compartment. Link meows and Sarah turns around. "Thank you, Link." Sarah bounces in, smiling. "Hey, Hayden. I almost missed you." Loosening her grip on Link, he hops out of her arms and takes a seat. Sarah turns and puts her trunk up in the overhead. She takes her seat between Link and the outside window. "I hope I didn't forget anything."

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 am
SarahSilverby
Sarah dashes along, dragging her trolley behind her. She turns as she runs, one last time, to wave good-bye to her father. Her school bag, containing her dress robes for changing during the ride, slaps against her side.. Her tabby, Link, clings to the side of her trunk, so as not to fall off in her rush. Sarah slides to a halt and Link gives her a look of "I thought I was going to die!" Sarah sheepishly laughs. "Sorry, Link. I thought we'd be late." She picks Link up and grabs her trunk off the trolley. "Alright. Let's see if we can find a compartment. Maybe Hayden is already on the train."

Sarah boards the train and searched around. "Let's see. I don't see her yet." Continuing to walk along, she nearly misses Hayden's compartment. Link meows and Sarah turns around. "Thank you, Link." Sarah bounces in, smiling. "Hey, Hayden. I almost missed you." Loosening her grip on Link, he hops out of her arms and takes a seat. Sarah turns and puts her trunk up in the overhead. She takes her seat between Link and the outside window. "I hope I didn't forget anything."

Hayden jumped suddenly when Sarah came rushing into the compartment. Pepper jumped slightly opening one eye. She looked over at Sarah then to Link before going back to sleep.

Hayden laughed slightly rubbing the back of her head. "Sarah, Wow you scared me. I see you were just as bad as me.. Thinking you were going to be late, rushing around like a fiend. Are you excited? First year and all?"

Hayden relaxed and kicked her feet up on the seat across from her and Pepper. "Have a seat it's going to be a while. So what did you do over break?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:03 am
Hayden Cain
Hayden jumped suddenly when Sarah came rushing into the compartment. Pepper jumped slightly opening one eye. She looked over at Sarah then to Link before going back to sleep.

Hayden laughed slightly rubbing the back of her head. "Sarah, Wow you scared me. I see you were just as bad as me.. Thinking you were going to be late, rushing around like a fiend. Are you excited? First year and all?"

Hayden relaxed and kicked her feet up on the seat across from her and Pepper. "Have a seat it's going to be a while. So what did you do over break?"

Sarah reaches over to pet Pepper. "Sorry. I guess I've got too much energy today. I've been waiting for ever it seems." Sarah looks out the window, a little embarrassed. Link crawls over, nudging her hand. "Alright, Link." Upon lifting her hand, Link crawls onto her lap and purrs contently. Rolling her eyes, Sarah pets Link, which only makes his purring louder.  

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 am
SarahSilverby
Hayden Cain

Sarah reaches over to pet Pepper. "Sorry. I guess I've got too much energy today. I've been waiting for ever it seems." Sarah looks out the window, a little embarrassed. Link crawls over, nudging her hand. "Alright, Link." Upon lifting her hand, Link crawls onto her lap and purrs contently. Rolling her eyes, Sarah pets Link, which only makes his purring louder.

Hayden laughed at Link and Sarah. "Seems Link has been waiting for this too." Laughing softly Hayden nudged her friend with her foot, "It will be fine Sarah, don't worry. Hogwarts is great. You will have a great year. Not to mention you are in the same house as I. So you know you will have a great time. I promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:50 am
Hayden Cain
Hayden laughed at Link and Sarah. "Seems Link has been waiting for this too." Laughing softly Hayden nudged her friend with her foot, "It will be fine Sarah, don't worry. Hogwarts is great. You will have a great year. Not to mention you are in the same house as I. So you know you will have a great time. I promise."

"I know. I'm just really nervous." Sarah continues petting Link. "I can't wait to start school." Sarah pulls her wand out of her school bag and starts spinning it around in her fingers.

SarahSilverby

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:54 am
Zack, now a third year Gryffindor student, boards the train.
He walks down the corridor and finds an empty compartment then seats himself

Miss Love's Edit: Remember to post in House Colors, otherwise points will be taken away. Btw, every newly sorted student starts off as a first year.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 am
Drops her book.

"It seems pretty quiet around here." She stands up, and hops outside.

"Why not wander around?" She said to herself, she began walking around.

Elliera

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:42 am
boceto

Amdise waved goodbye to her parents at King's Cross as she crossed through the barrier to the other side. Smiling up at the train for what seemed like the first time, the 1st year climbed aboard and looked around for the first empty compartment. To her surprise, there sat a fellow Ravenclaw, Anna, sitting with a book. Being a fellow avid reader, she smiled and leaned into the doorway.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" She said, moving into the threshold so that other students could pass per more easily.

"Not at all", Anna said with a smile. "Here, let me help you with these. I'm so excited. This is our first year, I can't imagine all the things we'll see and learn."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 am
Carrigan bumped down the centre corridor of the train, still balancing his precarious stack of possessions-- which he was currently mentally referring to as his feminine tendancy to pack more than he actually needed. He found an empty compartment almost immediately, since the train wasn't all that full as present, and most students on the Express has grouped together in packs of twos or threes, so most compartments were actually free. He slipped into one, and upon closing the door, his armful overbalanced and spilled out across the small space. Carrigan muttered something distractedly under his breath, running a hand through hair to calm himself.

The boy eventually picked up the handle to his trunk and forced the overpacked thing beneath the left-hand seat. Then he turned to the mess of things on the floor and began to carefully stack the suitcases and bookbags in the corner of the room. The first year veritably collapsed in his seat upon completion, turning to stare out the window at King's Cross station and the bustle that went on there.

Drew Thirte3n

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 am
The conductor closes off all the doors to the train and calls to all students to get inside the train.

The train starts to move slowly and speed up as it leaves King's Cross Station. The red steam of the train thickens and everyone looks back to wave goodbye to their parents, siblings, grandparents. They round the corner and see the station disappear as they go into a dark tunnel.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games