Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:53 am
deadly_demon
blaugh Yeah. We don't have many of those here but we have the preps that think "goth" is cool and try to dress like us xp
those ones are just plain fun twisted I lend them my Frankenstien book and say it's the greatest ever written (I actually think it's one of the worst, most boring miserable books in existand I mean all the bloody guy does is moan!!!) and they actually read it!!! *sighs* so gullible it almost makes me feel sorry for them......almost......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:56 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
blaugh Yeah. We don't have many of those here but we have the preps that think "goth" is cool and try to dress like us xp
those ones are just plain fun twisted I lend them my Frankenstien book and say it's the greatest ever written (I actually think it's one of the worst, most boring miserable books in existand I mean all the bloody guy does is moan!!!) and they actually read it!!! *sighs* so gullible it almost makes me feel sorry for them......almost......
xd Cool!  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:59 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
xd Cool!
*laughs* try it, it's so funny xd just about the only enjoyable thing to come out of english lit (I had to read that damn book three times and write a ten page essay on it gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:02 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
xd Cool!
*laughs* try it, it's so funny xd just about the only enjoyable thing to come out of english lit (I had to read that damn book three times and write a ten page essay on it gonk )
You have to read Frankenstien? Oh well, I guess it's better than The Little Prince  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:16 am
deadly_demon
You have to read Frankenstien? Oh well, I guess it''s better than The Little Prince
Had to that was GCSE years (14-15) I''m so glad I didn''t carry on for A-level (16-17) because they''re treated to frankenstien again with a nice lump of Poe and several other mind-numbingly boring books I think The Little Prince is on the reading list too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:20 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
You have to read Frankenstien? Oh well, I guess it''s better than The Little Prince
Had to that was GCSE years (14-15) I''m so glad I didn''t carry on for A-level (16-17) because they''re treated to frankenstien again with a nice lump of Poe and several other mind-numbingly boring books I think The Little Prince is on the reading list too
3nodding Sound like what we have to put up with the little prince  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:23 am
Why does school have to make us read bad books?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:36 am
Isobel Bellamy
gonk i dunno  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:40 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
gonk i dunno
I have a theory: all teachers are sadists, they don't want to get arrested for their activities so they become teachers to force generations of children to endure slow, painful torture without the blood.........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:50 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
gonk i dunno
I have a theory: all teachers are sadists, they don't want to get arrested for their activities so they become teachers to force generations of children to endure slow, painful torture without the blood.........
3nodding That must be it  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:42 pm
*Wanders around aimlessly*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:46 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
*Wanders around aimlessly*
*Follows you*  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:47 pm
*walks over the edge and falls off*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:49 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
*walks over the edge and falls off*
*watches from top*  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:50 pm
*looks to see if he lands on his feet*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games