Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Taylor smiled in amazement as he looked at the girl. "You're...an angel?" he said as he sat down beside her, Pip close behind. Pip smarled angrily as her "man" was sitting next to another woman.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:17 pm
[Ah, damn! My last post didn't make sense, it was supposed to say 'She moved a shaky hand to pet Marbles, to tell him she was okay.' <-- Grrr... I didn't think I copy and paste all of it. =/ ]

"I guess so." Lauren said softly as Marbles ran towards her to lick her face. She got up, shakily. When she looked up she saw Pip, emotions of jealousy and envy flooded through her.

Meanwhile a demon was watching nearby. "Ah!" He said happily. "The chosen angel is becoming jealous? She'll make a great demon if her feelings completely changed."

[Hehe, I plan to make Lauren become evil for a little bit. Kinda like the anime 'Chrno Crusade.' xD If you seen it that is.]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:34 pm
((Heh, I haven't.))

He smiled happily as he just sat and watched her with loving eyes. "You...you had be worried." he said with a slight blush upon his face. "WHAT DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME!?" Pip yelled with a jealous expression upon her face. "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MINE! ALL MINE! BUT THEN, YOU FOUND THIS TRAMP!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:19 am
"Yeah, I was." Lauren looked at Pip. "Taylor...." She hesitated for a few seconds. "Who do you love more, me or Pip?" She said, she had to know or else, she was scared about his answer. But if he chose Pip, she would not do anything to change his mind.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Taylor sighed lighty and thought about his answer. "Well...I do love Pip, but...she's more of a friend. She was the person whom I saw first when I died and I thought we had more of a friendship. With you, it's diffrent. I can actually feel...well, happy. With you, I feel a diffrent type of love...so, to answer your question...I love you..." he finished and there was silence. "WELL THEN, KEEP HER! I DON'T NED YOU ANYWAYS!" she screamed before running off into the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:03 pm
Lauren smiled and ran over to hug Taylor. "Oh, Taylor!" She nearly cried with joy. "I love you too." She whispered. But then she felt bad for Pip, who will take care of her now?
[Man, I need longer posts...]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:36 am
He smirked gently, holding her closely and running his fingers through her hair, small tears coming from his own face. "You don't know how happy I am right now...but...I think I should go find Pup. She seemed really upset." he said with a gentle sigh, taking the girl's hand and slowly following where the other had ran to.

((Woot!? heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 am
"Okay." Lauren back away from Taylor. "Shall I come too or do you want me to stay here?" Marbles was sniffing the ground as he tried to distinguish Pip's scent from everyone's else. "I think Marbles might have already found her scent." She said as she patted Marbles' head.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:35 am
He smiled gently. "Well, I would prefer you come with me, just so I wouldn't have to find Pip, then come back, find you, and then go back again to get back to the beach." he smiled before looking down at Marbles. "Ok Marbles, lead the way!" he chuckled, eyeing the small dog happily.

((What about turning someone evil for a while though? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:16 pm
[[Now it's my roleplay partner who's missing...Lol.]]  

Ashley Amnesia

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:30 pm
((SORRY! i missed your post... thanks god for the archives...))

Kat bit her lip, but then relaxed as she layed the wet towel on her neck. "Ah... that's much better." she said, sighing. "I promise though, it's ok... I'm only just in shock because... well... as a girl, I wanted to belive the stories... no matter how much horror was involved." She looked at him and smiled a little. "I had almost lost hope... But now... well, it's all so real."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:05 am
[[It's okay, I deserved it. Heheh...Oh and, owner of this roleplay, do you think it would be okay if the person who made Daniel a vampire came there for some reason and he killed her? So he can become human...]]

"I know what you mean...Well, not really." Daniel said as he gave her a small smile back. "I understand if you can't trust me anymore. I just want to find the vampire who did this to me and kill them. Only then can I become human again..." he added as he smile turned into a frown.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
He smiled gently. "Well, I would prefer you come with me, just so I wouldn't have to find Pip, then come back, find you, and then go back again to get back to the beach." he smiled before looking down at Marbles. "Ok Marbles, lead the way!" he chuckled, eyeing the small dog happily.

((What about turning someone evil for a while though? gonk ))

[Well, I'm thinking about that but I need to find a reason. Jealousy? Sadness? Etc.]

"Okay. I can see how tiring that can be." Lauren took his hand and smiled. Marbles started to lead the way and they were walking. "What are you going to say to her, Taylor?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 am
He huffed softly. "I have yet to figure that out..." he said with a frown as he followed the small dog. "But whatever I say, it will not change my mind." he said with a soft nod and softly kissed the girl's cheek.
((Pip can turn evil due to jealousy. 3nodding ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:35 pm
((O.o, drama))

"If you trust everyone in this life, you'll end up dead." Kat said, laughing a little and looked at him. "And if you never forgive, you'll end up friendless. I forgive you, though you really didn't do anything wrong. And of course, I trust you." She sighed and asked him. "So you value your humanity that much?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff