Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:35 am
Naomi blinked. What's with Arella? she saw her transform into a cat. Hiding in the bushes?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:37 am
Sage looked down to see a cat, her ears perked as she stepped back a bit. Her eyes flashed from blue to gold, her legs pleading her to run. She knew exactly what this being was, and it startled her to know someone else was as she is. Run. her brain shouted but her body froze..  

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:43 am
((Sorry I haven't posted. I was in towns and it made my laptop SUPER laggy))

Shadow followed Naomi. He shrugged it off. "Heh, Ratty's fine with me. I've been called worse." he smiled, the noticed Arella. "What is that girl doing?" he asked Naomi softly, with curiosity in his silver eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:48 am
"It seems like there's somebody else in those bushes," Naomi guessed, "but I dunno."  

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 am
Arella half morphed into her part cat form, knowing the girl knew what she was. She held out a hand to her. "Come with us. It's alright, you're safe. Come with us." She stayed crouched in the bush.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:59 am
Sage's eyes rested on the girl. She shook her head to gather her thoughts, her shaggy hair dancing around her face. Her ears perked up again, they were basically the only thing shown when she was in half blood. She looked back at the unwelcoming street then back at the girl. "Alright" she whisered.  

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:02 am
Naomi could hear them talk. Another one of us? Ho boy. I think I've had enough fun for the week. I've been trying to find people like me for a year and I've already found about seven in just two days! it was a miracle, yet a dangerous one, too. It was possible for them to die that very day... that is, if somebody discovered their true forms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:06 am
"Follow me." She whispered back. "It'll be easier if you transform." She went back to full cat and creeped back into the bushes. Hoping the girl would follow.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:11 am
Sage nodded. Her hair brustled and in a flash she was a jet black wolf. Shaking her fur lose she squeased in behind the cat, winching as a brach grazed her side. Interesting... she whispered in her thoughts..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am
Arella tried to choose the route with the more large holes to help her new friend. She climbed out and morphed into fully human. She waited for the new girl. "This way, I'll introduce you to the others."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:24 am
Sage shook off before she returned to two legs. "Alright." she whispered. She was still in the 'alone' state of mind. Looking down at her shoulder, she picked off a leaf that clung to her shirt. Others...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:24 am
Naomi watched soundleslsy as Arella in her cat form and a wolf following behind her approached them. This one's a wolf. Gee, Lorelai's the only herbivore.  

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:30 am
"My name's Arella. Sorry this is a bit fast, but we're being followed. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am
Sage glanced behind her and took a sharp breath, the smell of their tracker was strong. "Sage" she said as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.  

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:40 am
We are being followed. The man may have a cell phone in his pockets to call for help. I wholeheartedly doubt that he's the only one. There must be a whole company after us! thought Naomi, closing her eyes. It hurt badly to be different, but she didn't want to suffer even more.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games