Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
Rose wore her head phones around her neck, basticing her music loud enough so she could hear it even though they werent on her ears. She had a soda in her hand, taking a sip she sighed as she wandered around the hallways.
She sighed, finishing her lemonade. Throwing the can away she continued to walk araund listening to her head phones and singing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:28 am
Walking around, he took of the glasses, watching students walk by. ".... Why did I really come here?" He noticed that he'd been avoiding most of the students he knew... "Let me just get through this. Then I'll leave."  

Shadowangel510

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Kazuma walked though the hallways with a soda in his hand, getting ready to go to the blacktop. He heard the coach was there and wanted to show him he was even better than he was before. Hopefully he'd put him back on the team.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:48 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
Kazuma walked though the hallways with a soda in his hand, getting ready to go to the blacktop. He heard the coach was there and wanted to show him he was even better than he was before. Hopefully he'd put him back on the team.
Walk just the other way with his head down, which wasn't the wisest thing to do, since that lead to a crash into a wall. Falling on his back, he laid there, sighing. Students pased him up and laughed. Nothing new that he hadn't been introduced to. Sitting up for a second, he saw Kazuma and waced, sighing. "Eya, where you heading to?"  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:51 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
Rose was playing with a soccer ball in the hallway. She lost control and the ball flew down the hallway. "Heads up!" She called out as she saw a person walking by.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 pm
"Eh.. Never mind." He stood up, brushing the dust and lent on his back. School had ended and he didn't care anymore. His footsteps grew louder as he made his way to the track. Sitting on the benches, he watched everyone. Running, playing, chatting..  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
"Eh.. Never mind." He stood up, brushing the dust and lent on his back. School had ended and he didn't care anymore. His footsteps grew louder as he made his way to the track. Sitting on the benches, he watched everyone. Running, playing, chatting..
Rose who was running a play in her chatch with the football missed the ball and it landed in the bleachers. She noticed a person sitting there. "Hey could you pass me that?" She asked smileing a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 am
"..? Sure." Looking around, he found it, then tossed it back to her. He sat back down and smiled, rubbing his eyes, giving a soft smile back. "Your welcome."  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
"..? Sure." Looking around, he found it, then tossed it back to her. He sat back down and smiled, rubbing his eyes, giving a soft smile back. "Your welcome."
She smiled throwing back to her friend who she was playing chatch with. Turning back around and going into the bleachers she sat next to the boy how she was talking to. "Names Rose, what about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:15 pm
".. Marcus. Nice to meet you Rose." He gave a friendly smile, returning his gaze to the people playing. "... What grade are you in?"  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:37 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
".. Marcus. Nice to meet you Rose." He gave a friendly smile, returning his gaze to the people playing. "... What grade are you in?"
"11th..." She replied quitely looking out at the sun. "What about you...?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:05 pm
"... 11th." He looked over with a tired face, yet he still smiled. "It's been a slow year for me."  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:22 am
Rose smiled. "Yeah, thats how the school year always is for me." She smiled gently.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:31 pm
"Well, what classes do you have? If you have any problems, come to me." Marcus smiled, nodding.  

Shadowangel510

J e z e b e l xo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:00 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
"Well, what classes do you have? If you have any problems, come to me." Marcus smiled, nodding.
She put her finger to her chin and thought for a moment. "Well, I have Biology, Math ap, History, and English." She nodded a bit smileing at him. "Thanks, I will if I do need anything."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff