Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UPandUPs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Hi the names deathsuiside !!! im new tto gaia but not to deviantart so if you wanna check my page then you can go here http://deathsuiside.deviantart.com/
and yah i have been holding off on my posts but i be pickin up the pace after practices for band start to die down
i also have fanfiction.net account and live journal and tegaki e and youtube which you have to ask for so yah its a fudgin shrine of narusasunaru stuff imma shipper i take free requests  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm
Um ok my name is Trent. Im 17 years old. I cosplay Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden, even have the curse mark tattoed on my shoulder.
And I love SasuNaru/NaruSasu....alot xD

ninja  

Poisontative

choco_moonlite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 am
I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm sorry lol

You can call me Madison, my favorite pass times are reading NaruSasu/Sasnaru fanfics, playing games (Catherine, Persona, Tales, GoD, Halo, FF, etc), doodling and surfing on the net.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 pm
Ok, it's time to introduce myself. Everyone can call me Hilda-sama twisted
I am a huge fan of narusasu, sasunaru is ok but way overused but still I don't mind it. I first started liking it right when Sasuke left Naruto, at valley of the end. That scene really got to me, when Sasuke was kneeling, forehead close to Naruto and that face... 3nodding He was so heart wreaked from what he did, poor guy.

And ya I am a huge fan of Beelzebub xd xd HILDA FTW!!!!!!!!!
There's also some other animes I like but games are more interesting to me. Especially final fantasy.

Let's all have fun.  

Hilidia_sama

lce_dancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 am
Hi there, I'm not new but I think it's time for me to introduce myself. I'm Tuu and I'm a pervert.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 am
My name is Sasuu, or Sasuke . -_-*

I obviously love to cosplay (at times >_>) ...

I've been cosplaying on gaia since 2004 (;

My nicknames "I" go by ?? Sasuu, Sasu-cakes, Sasuke, Seme
Let me remind you this though, copy one detail of my avi or my profile and I'll have you head on a lovely silver plater, Yes?

Past cosplay's??
Goku from Dragonball Z
Itachi Uchiha from Naruto (;
Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto (;
My OWN OC's' ~

-Sasuu Uchihaa

Sasuu Uchihaa

death angel421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am
my name is mary im very sweet like sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm
Well, I'm Brandy but most people on here just call me Raven. *shrugs* I've liked Sasunaru for about...um....four years now. It's my favorite pairing (Duh). Um, I have a fanfiction account, so if you just go there and search ravensbleeding under authors, you can read all of my stuff.

^-^  

ravensbleeding

XxSakura_Jossy_LoverxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm
Im XxSakura_Jossy_LoverxX. I love Naruto, I even got the games. My favorite color is well... I like almost all the colors. I have weird Imaginations. My real name is Josilin but call me Jossy. My favorite Naruto pairing is:
Male
GaraaXKiba
OrochimaruXKabuto
SasukeXNaruto
ShikamaruXShino
KankuroXGaraa
KakashiXIruka
GaraaXLee
LeeXGai
NarutoXGaraa
ShikamaruXChoji
SasukeXItachi
ItachiXPein
NejiXLee
KakashiXGai
Female
SakuraXIno
SakuraXHinata
HinataXTemari
InoXTemari
SakuraXTemari
HinataXTenten
TemariXTenten
ShizuneXTsunade
TsunadeXSakura
TsunadeXAnko
AnkoXKurenai  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm
Hi, my name is Kage. I'm 17 and I love anime and read some anime related almost daily. I also like to draw, write, and read. I like SasuNaru but am slowly drifting towards NejiNaru. 3nodding

I am a huge fan of D.Gray-man and Pandora Hearts. 4laugh

I also have a FanFiction account, XxKageTenshixX, feel free to look at some of my stuff.

Kage Tenshi Kaige

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm
Hey there! My real nick name is Chii

But for a Cosplay account like this, I don't mind going by the generic Naruto names; Usuratonkachi, Dobe, Baka, and the English equivalents, I don't mind!

I'm one of those role play obsessives <3

Feel free to add me on facebook /character account/
http://www.facebook.com/SasuNaruIsLoveForever

For my real one, we'll just have to check we get along first ;D

I prefer SasuNaru <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 am
Hi everyone.
I'm NiteShadowFox, but you can call me Fox. I used go by lemon liquor.

I love SasuNaru and NaruSasu, its my favorite pairing. I got into it when I was fooling around on arenas on my old account and got hooked on sasunaru, though I think it was narusasu first, so i went to FFnet to read more SxN fanfics.
I generally prefer reading manga to watching the anime versions, and the mangas I like are Naruto (duh!), Rurouni Kenshin, Chrono Chrusade, Dragonball, and others, but I can't find manga that easily for some reason.
I like reading, writing (I'm writing a fanfic right now, you can find it on my profile on FFnet), drawing, and a lot of other things that I can't think of at the top of my head right now.

haowopcmasjkka

Hoshi925

3,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Well hi i'm Haley and i love writing listing to music reading and daydreaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm
Name: Alex
Race: Belizean
Birthday: Classified
Favorite pairings for Naruto: SasuNaru, ItaSasu, TobiDei, SasoriDei, ItaDei, ZabuHaku
Favorite character for Naruto: I like Naruto, in love with Kiba, obsessed with Itachi, stalking Neji, chilling with Shikamaru, blowing up stuffs with Deidara, making puppets with Sasori, and annoying everyone with Tobi =D
Currently obsessed with: Itachi, SasuNaru, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kyouya Hibari, KyoutaxTsuna, YamamotoxGokudera, Reborn, Dino, and my all time fav YAOI!!! =D yes I am obsessed with yaoi....and yes I am a weird person smile but mess with my friends and you will be tortured, gutted and fed to my animals...okay? smile good biggrin
Anywayz u can add em if u like razz <3  

Alex Jenkins
Crew

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash