Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:31 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: King

Name of horse: Callan MacTaίl

Owner: XBlind-DarknessX

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cynic

Breed: Arthurian Knight

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Callan’s eyes glimmer with the hue of a fine emerald. His medium length mane and tail begin with a deep crimson and soon transform into a lighter red with strands of orange weaved in at the bottom. His hair is always messy and unkempt due to his lack of vanity. His forelock falls about his face in a stringy manner and though it stays away from his eyes it does cause him problems at times. His skin is the color of a pale peach and one who does not spend time in the sun.

Reference image(s): Where the shield knot goes, Messy Hair,Chest Armor,Leg Armor, Shield Knot,

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Emerald, red, white, orange, black, silver.

Tag frame color: Silver

Tag feather color: The colors that emboss the Irish flag [green, white, red.]

Hair/clothing edits: Callan wears a plate of armor that covers his breast, it is made of the finest silver with intricate designs carved into it’s metallic surface. The plate is held up by two chains. One that is loosely attached and another that hugs his neck closely. On his legs there rest plates of armor that cover only the front and are kept on by chains that wrap around his legs. His mane is messy and covers the front of his face and drapes over his ear so that it covers the section of his neck behind his ear with a few strands. His tale is the same length as his mane and just as messy. Flowing down his back in black there are Celtic knots that symbolize the shield.

Background:Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: King! 8D
Name of horse: Isildur's Bane
Owner: Lanthiriel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Manipulative
Breed: One Ring (LotR Cosplay)
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Really? Just... have fun. All I ask is she has the short mane and tail and that her eyes are black schleras (sp?) with glowy red-gold irises. As long as I can tell she's based on the One Ring, it's allll good. :3
Reference Image(s): http://www.sci.fi/~alboin/images/onering.jpg
http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~dlong/theonering/thering.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, Red
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Red, Gold

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 pm
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King~
Name of horse: Astrophel
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood & Getsurei
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Spirited (I think )
Theme: Lunar
Description: a royal blue etheral night for his body. I want him to look otherworldly ^^
Wings: Black to blue (Where the wings connect to the body; and then going out fade into Royal blue)
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: silver with some interwoven black.
Hair Style: Mane and tail- large banana curls/wringlets (not tight ones) that go to the ground.The mane is to be pushed back from his face a little.
Reference image(s):
http://www.americantoymarbles.com/images/a mfc royal blue onyx sm.jpg - like this; but you have artist freedom~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: Black should be fine XD
Tag feather color: blue and black/ black and silver
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: I'd like for the hair to fade into a cloud/fog not solid, but semi transparent so you can see the legs.
- In the mane and tail; since its a lunar otherworld theme, I'd like for glowing starts to be sprinkled about the hair.
They don't need to be star shaped or large. Just like if you looked up in the stary night sky, kind of deal.
- On the mane I'd like for the sticks that are on this pet here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png
be added, near the head/ ears should be good, maybe use the sticks to keep his hair from his face. Same color please ^^

Wings: I'd like for thre to be delecaite silver changes tastefully drapped over them with Moon and Star Charms (silver) and then a few
mixed in diamonds and saphires all 3 of a smaller size that looks approperiate.

Neck - a saphire necklace that you can design.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Edward Cullen
Owner: Silent Spy
Temper (one word for horse's personality): 108 Year Old Virgin
Breed: Sparkly Vampyre
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Edward is so beautiful that I creamed myself. He has pale skin and dark brown hair and his eyes are a golden topaz color. His skin sparkles. Cause vampires sparkles in the sun. If possible, can he have tiny vampire teeth?
Reference image(s): Ref1
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you
Tag frame color: up to you
Tag feather color: up to you

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:51 pm

Colorist wanted: King!

Name of horse: Unknown - Will Tell When I See It

Owner: Nessariah

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Will Tell

Breed: Will Tell

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Something random pls!

Reference image(s): NA!

Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you!

Tag frame color: Up to you!

Tag feather color: Up to you!

Hair/clothing edits: Whatever you want, but I want the full amount of edits I can get. Hair, accessories, the whole shebang!

Background: Up to you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Duskai
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quiet
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Light Gray eyes, long, white hair and tail, body has a gradient of color to it - goes from dark purple at the top (her head) to black at her hooves; white markings on her forelegs (you may have free will with how this look), face markings also in white; white inner-ears.
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you

a-disgruntled-dragon

The Trapped One

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm
May Horses Roam Where Dragons Fear to fly...

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Natsube
Name of horse:Serenity
Owner: The Trapped One
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Warmhearted
Breed: Breed Edition: The Gypsy Vanner
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
A Piebald Gypsy Vanner, only ask that the section where the one blue eye is, be white ^_^ and the golden one be black like the white haired one here --> |X|
Eye color: One blue, One golden brown (more gold then brown please)
Hair color+ Style:
Mane= Long, the front half of it black the rest of it white ( Like this guy |X|
Tail= Braided, and streaked black and white
Reference image(s):
|X| |X| |X|
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Basket Please
Default accessory color(s)?: Fall colors please, dark reds, golds, greens, yellows
Tag frame color: what ever you think would look best please ^_^
Tag feather color: Like an autum leaf going from green-yellow-gold-orange-red. ^_^ please.

And may you find me at the end waiting for you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm
I am posting for White Neko Chan

Colorist Wanted: King Inversitle
Name: Connor
Owner: White Neko Chan
Temper: Curious
~Description~
He will be based on the white tiger, but I want his body to be colored a silver-isque color, with orange stripes that eventually fade to black stripes. He has a long style tail that has the black stripes (like the first half of his body starts with orange stripes and then as it reaches the tail-end they start fading and turning into black stripes). His hooves will be colored black, and his eyes are colored forest-green. His mane is the medium hair-style (also silver-isque colored like the tail, but has streaks of orange colors in it; like highlights). Also, since the body-fur will be a silver-like sheen of color, can the orange and black stripes have a similar "shine" and/or sheen to them? Kind of like a soft glow look; such as when under the light of the moon you can see a soft glow on some animals.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 pm
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Marieko
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reserved
Breed: Wildlife ( clouded leopard)
Body: http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/CaitSoquilis/Quest Pics/Clouded_Unicorn_by_Daio.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/CaitSoquilis/Quest Pics/cloudedleopardnorm.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/CaitSoquilis/Quest Pics/clouded-leopard.jpg
Hair color and style: mane and tail- medium length and exactly like this- http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/CaitSoquilis/Quest Pics/Clouded_Unicorn_by_Daio.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: match the clouded leopard's colors
Tag frame color: Jungle color
Tag feather color: brown with clouded leopard spots

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Colorist wanted :: King Inversitle
Name of horse :: Bella Swan
Owner :: Kailey Koreco
Temper :: Stubborn
Breed :: Twilight Series Cosplay

Description ::
Eye color - Chocolate brown
Hair style - Medium length, wavy (edited)
Hair color - Brown
Skin color - "Pale Caucasian" for a base, though fades into a sort of corpse/"vampire" color along her flanks, legs, neck, and muzzle. On her left hoof beneath the bracelet is a pale crescent moon shaped scar (a scar from a vampire bite, sorry if you can't see it on the ref x__x;; ), with her legs fading into a sort of coal color - including the one with the bracelet. The color was all on one layer due to my boredom, thus it not being colored correctly on that leg.

Reference Image(s) :: Hair/reference, Bracelet/reference, body/reference

Which stage you want them to start as? :: Adult
Default accessory color(s)? :: N/A
Tag Frame color :: Silver, or anything else that would look good
Tag Feather color :: Silver and brown, both with a bit of blood at the tips
Hair/Clothing edits ::
Hair - See reference images
Bracelet - On her left foreleg (leg closest to us), a simple silver chain, a wooden wolf charm on one side, a diamond heart on the other -the diamond towards us.

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 pm
:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist: Natsu
Name of horse: Razi
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Untamed
Breed: OC Cosplay
Eyes: Blue
Hair Color: Black, White and Orange
Hair Style: Medium
Reference image(s): [X] [x][X][x]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Orange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:24 pm
.:Regular Uneditted Soquili:. (450k with sale)
Name of horse: Najinca
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Paint
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Mane/tail style is short. As a suggestion for hair colour, maybe a white blonde? But if you like something better, I trust your decision ^^. Eye colour, I'm thinking green or brown but if you think something else will work then I'm all for it =3. For markings, best to look at the reference image I linked, if the image is too small, interpretation is great.
Reference Image(s):
Horse design: [X1]
Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher, in perhaps similar colours chosen for the tag+tag feathers?
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Rita Zyon

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu : D! <3
Name of horse: Will name when we see it (see below) XD
Owner: Lil + Zoo
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Will when we see it
Breed: Will think of one as he's made XD
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Its all up to you XD We know you like colouring flutter soquili so seriously think of a design that you'd like! Here are a couple of general things:
- I'd really like him to have a lighter base hair, style is up to you but we both like BISHIE HAIR, tied with ribbons/accessories/whatever XD. What body tone matches (lighter or darker) is up to you. In general we really like pretty jewelry/accessories/whatever works, you're free to design this one honestly, design your heart out! All I ask for is a WIP of the lines before you get to the final product so we can peer at the edits and what colours you're planning on and whatnot : D <333

Reference image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult onri
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever matches the soq XD
Tag frame color: "
Tag feather color: "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 pm
(In compliance with the "60%" rule:
Fullview and all Detail shots of the Image entitled "Deep in the Underworld" © Cris Ortega (http://www.crisortega.com) Image originally posted here.
Permission to Use: Screenshot of Terms of Use.
Terms of Use found on her Offical website by clicking on "FAQ" and then "- USE OF IMAGES / POEMS IN WEBSITES, GROUPS, OR PERSONAL USE."
Screenshot of E-mail informing her of my use of her art, with a link to the website/page I posted it on. (As is required by her Terms of Use. :3))

Colorist wanted: Natsube!! <3
Name of horse: Persephone
Owner: Upside.-.Down
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn
Breed: Myth
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is fair and golden, a spring maiden vibrant with youth. Only in her starling blue eyes lies a touch of sadness, of despair.

Persephone is captured beautifully in this image, the sole inspiration of this concept. The softness, the sultry innocence... lovely! <3

Her base coat color should be that of her skin tone. I do NOT want a bland tan or "skintone" look- I would like an almost iridescent sheen to play upon an ivory base. Essentially, she should be fair and pale with undertones of peach, rose, and various shades of amber and brown.
Her coat should lean towards the browner/amber shades about her muzzle, on the tips of her ears, and her lower legs. Rosey peaches should be most vivid in her cheeks- a subtle blush, nothing too drastic.
Feel free to use the eyedropper tool on the image I provided, but increase the contrast/hue as you see fit so that she looks stunning! <3

Her mane and tail are also based upon the loose, wavy splendor of this image. Feel free to make the hairstyle your own, but I would you to make sure that whatever mane/tail you create follows these guidelines
1) Is elegant and flowy, fully and thick, with a subtle wave
2) Mane should fall just past her chest; Tail should almost drag on the ground.
3) A slight breeze, nothing too drastic, should give both movement.
As far as coloration goes, a lovely blond with almost-amber undertones like that in the image would do nicely. <3

Above her tail is a collection of flowers and leaves. It should be right where her rump meets tail.
Behind her left ear is another collection of flowers that should match the first but vary slightly. It shouldn't be too bulky, just large enough to be pretty without overwhelming her. (Could you make sure that it looks like it is propped in the mane, perhaps a few leaves laying over and behind the ear, so it doesn't look out of place? Maybe a few tendrils of mane could tumble across her neck?) Please use olive and emerald greens for the leaves, and for the flowers vibrant oranges and crimsons, precious pink, and pearly white. Again, the exact composition is up to you- feel free to be inspired! 8'D

Across her back is draped a swatch of green fabric. This should be based upon her dress . (You may also use the torso shot of that dress for inspiration.)
Ideally, the fabric should pool slightly upon the ground below, but also dangle a little, just like the dress does in that image. <3 The folds of that dress are just delicious!
It should NOT cover her rump- just her back.
Coloration matches that of the dress.
(If anything about the positioning or length looks weird, feel free to alter it until you're happy. <3)

About her neck is this necklace in gold. Shiny, vibrant gold please! It should wrap twice about her neck, with one loop hanging slightly below the other- like this.

Her eyes are a vibrant, smokey sky-blue. Again, refer to this image. x'D

I know that I have given you a lot of free reign with this concept... I really want her to be absolutely stunning, breath-takingly beautiful, and so I feel as though a certain about of artistic license must be given! ^_^

Reference image(s):

Fullbody Ref.
Closeup of face.
Closeup of Torso.
Closeup of lower body/dress folds.
Golden Hue for necklace.
Necklace ref. (<~ BUT IN GOLD.
Necklace Layering Effect.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color: Up to the colorist. <3
Could you please do a pretty custom tag background for her as well? whee
You can chose to have the background complement her, or really make her stand out. I'd be happy with either! xD

Tag feather color: Up to the colorist. <3
Hair/clothing edits: Mane/Tail, flower clusters behind left ear and above tail, necklace, fabric draped across back. <3

COST: 550k
I've included an extra 100k for the edits. If you feel they're more in the 150k range, please let me know and i'll send the extra gold! <3

Upside.-.Down

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games