Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's The Longest You've Gone Watching Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oiuchi Bakuhatsu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:41 pm
I once spent 3 and a heif days watching anime, only taking breaks for bathroom and to eat a quick meal. I was trying to watch all of Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa: RESOVoir CHRoNiCLE as fast as possible...CCS movies as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm
i dont really remember, but i know ive sat up pretty much all night watching anime. I think soon (this weekend) im going to marathon what i havent seen of Bleach, and then i want to watch ouran again. ^_^  

Ashes of Dragon

Marindariin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:28 am
11h Bleach.. I broke my old record! YAY! (my previous record was 9h)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 pm
I'm not sure how long...But the longest I've watched was 26 straight episodes of D•N•Angel which is about 10 and half hours? Somewhere around that. I was babbling random Japanese for days. XD  

sw33t_bliss

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:07 pm
I'd say about 3 hours, was watching Gunslinger Girl on my night off. Usually either distracted by the evil computer, books or the bed telling me to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:55 pm
14 hours is my record. In my defense, I was watching Monster, which is too good to watch in small quantities. I was feeling pretty jittery after that, though...had to take a break and tighten up all the screws in my head. Monster kind of messed up my mi~ind.  

palindrome88

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:02 am
Well over five to six months now, if not longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:58 am
I would really love to just sit all day and watch anime, but unfortunately I can't [due to sibling, and parents trouble] but so far I have managed to stay put on a particular night of February 2007 to watch Ouran High School Host Club for eight hours straight..not very long but yeah..it wasn't my fault..  

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Morniing Glory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 am
I watched the whole series of Code Gease the day befrore school -dies- that was one long day.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 pm
the longest to date is about 60 maybe 65 hours. I dont like sleep and basically push myself until I basically colapse every now and then. LOL. I would like to go for longer but recently havent found the time. LOL.  

Neko-samakun

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:23 pm
19 hours straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:11 pm
I watched almost the whole FMA series in one sitting. I'm not sure how long exactly but I started watching sometime in the morning and I finished it the next day. That was 44 episodes.  

AeZeN

DN_Daisuke101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:09 pm
LOL when It was summer break, I missed like 100 episode of bleach so I watch it all day. so it was like 14 hours. lol I couldn't stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:36 am
Two days during a bad winter storm when the cable got knocked out. Coffee and apples kept me doing.  

Sinmodonly

kuro xx mae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 am
Well, my mom forced us to sleep, but we watched Rurouni Kenshin up to episode 70 in a row. We also watched Bleach when we ran out of Kenshin episodes to watch. Then there was Yakitate Japan which we did the same with. We watched the whole entire series in 2 days. We don't watch as much now, since we have school. Plus, we can't find anymore new series that seems interesting to watch.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff