Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:43 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
Glane wrapped his arms around her waist, as careful as he had swam, he leaned in towards her, his eyes closed... ((AHHHH ITS SHORT sad ))

((tis ok 3nodding ))
Kat was hopelessly caught in his eyes and his embrace, and closed her eyes when he did. She felt like she wasn't swimming anymore, just floating in mid-air, supported only by him.
((oh, and nice hockey mask, it makes you look like a serial killer blaugh
@ Rayne: hope we're not being too romantic sweatdrop ))

((Yea joo gots a point <(^.^<) three cheers for funky smiley! And as for romantic, yea srry XP ))
Glane's lips landed upon hers softly, and they kissed, it was so right to him, 'I hope I don't get slapped' he thought to himself, he had always been slighty self-conscious around girls... ((Yay this one's longer smile ))

((yayness! OMg they should have a disco smily cool ))
((and thx rayne xd ))
Kat's heart and mind exploded all at once. This was perfect. This was magical. This was the ONE. She kissed him again, passion and love soaring through her veins.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Glane blushed lightly, he loved this, and he made it clear when he slipped his tongue between her lips, and ever so carefully let his tongue dance with hers... ((wats up Jinx?))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:00 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
"I'll be right back, Rayne-dono!" He bowed quickly, but respectfully and he rushed throughout the cafe looking for his precious blade. "Dammit where could it be?!?!?" he looked aorund the 1st floor and 2nd floor, but found nothing. He also looked outside in the pool area, where he fell off this morning. "Have you guys seen my katana? It has a red sheathe an-" but the two of them were busy having their moment together, and felt that he shouldn't bother them. So Ronin looked elsewhere for his blade....

Rayne looked perplexed at first but then concluded to him, "How about on the roof? Or in your room?" She turned to absently put the equipment on the big screen and out of sheer laziness, used her water whip to retrieve some tools out of the box, although she hadn't noticed this. "Or you could check the kitchen.." she drifted. Why on earth leave a katana in the kitchen, much less USE it in there..? She softly blushed and hid her face in her long hair.
"kitchen?" Hmm perhaps..." Ronin went into the kitchen to look for his katana. "....no it's not in here." he then sighed in exasperation as he concludes that the katana must be up on the roof. "Great...I have to go up there all over again. I'll be right back, Rayne-dono" He bowed respectfully and then went outside to do some wall-scaling, trying to get on top of the building wasn't all that easy though...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:19 pm
Urufu walked in slowly, her ears perked up a bit. "Hello?" SHe called out, her silvery eyes sliding across the place. "Hm..." She shoved her hands deep into the pockets of her tight black jeans and walked in the rest of the way before sitting in a seat boredly, waiting for someone to talk to. She wore her shirts in layers: the top a black t-shirt while the undershirt was a gray longsleeve. Her boots were knee high and belted with only the toes poking out from the long legs of her jeans, the backs completely covered. After sitting, she began messing with one of her many ear peircings.

[::.~This is what she looks like, ladies and gentlemen:
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/darkwolfpain/?action=view¤t=katface1.jpg
That is all. =3~.::]

TiaTYRANNO

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:24 pm
Rayne dropped whatever she was doing and slid into the lobby Tom-Cruise style (only with ALL her clothes ON) and kept sliding too far, running into the wall. Dizzily, she got up and curtsied-- almost bowing instead-- toward the new guest. "W-welcome!" Her hand sought the place where she bumped it on the wall. "Feel free to look around, hang out, and have fun! If you need a key, just find me. I'll be setting up the movie for tonight."

((I just realized that one whole day in here takes about 2 weeks..... I blame school...!!! *Tackles the toy-sized school and breaks it!* scream xp ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:36 pm
Urufu supressed a small laugh as she watched the girl. "Um...Hi." She gave a small, quick wave before continuing to mess with her earrings.

[::.~Eh...I can't go to school till the doctors are done testing me...u.u~.::]

TiaTYRANNO

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm
((O_o I'm sorry..))

Rayne dismissed herself back into the bar area where the mini theatre was. She was done with the equipment on the TV, but the popcorn machine wasn't quite out of the box yet. She peered inside of it and saw a simple button at the bottom that read: 'Stand back after pushing.' Flinching at first, she took a pace back from the box and pressed the button with her water whip, ready for an explosion. To the utmost suprise! It was an instant popcorn machine. "How convenient!" she whispered to herself as it popped, turning on the TV and opening up the DVD player. It also had a vending machine on one side and drinks on the other.
Loudly to everyone, she announced, "Movie-night! Veiws can be from down here or upstairs!" and to herself, "I like a great veiw.. I'll try upstairs!" and back to everyone, "Your choice in movies, not mine!"
Rayne hastily went up the staircase and went into what was supposed to have been the 'living room with a veiw' on the second floor and seated herself on the couch, waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 pm
((Um.. Announcement! Heh.. I'm not the best at introducing announcments, but eh, I'll try my best.
ANYhoo, "tonight" is 'movie'-night, yes? Yes. So, we don't have to really go into the theatres here on gaia unless you want to, but uh... Yeah!.. You guys choose what 'movie' you want-- I really don't mind..

Another announcement is: A Day on here should only take up to 3 days, not 2 weeks, lolz.. And if you're going to miss more than 3 days like moi, its okay, I swear..! We'll just 'imagine' your character went to bed or is idling outside the building so when you DO come back, you enter from a different spot rather than be glued to the same spot. Get it? Got it? Shoot! BANG! O_o;

Yeah, that's it! sweatdrop ))  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:12 pm
(( Rock on, whateva every1 else feels like is fine wif meh smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:46 pm
Ronin heard Rayne call out movie night as he grabbed his katana from the roof. He yelled loudly, "COMING RAYNE-DONO!!!" He jumped down form the top of the building (and landing so smoothly despite the height which he fell). He then made his way inside the cafe and looked for Rayne-dono, though he found the movie screen on the first floor. But he went upstairs just to find Rayne. "I'm here, Rayne-dono! And I found my katana!" he said happily as he sat next to her.  

HaJoeKen

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:25 pm
Urufu sighed and sat back down, messing with the cross choker on her neck as she stared up at the ceiling silently. She rested her feet on either side of the table post, the legs providing excellent support for her heavy boots. Her free hand lay limp on her lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:56 pm
((nm... i got me a volleyball tournament this weekend twisted ))

Kat felt like she was going to sink... yet she didn't. This was love at first sight... she knew it as their heads bumped gently together.

((no sappy movies, lord i hate those scream ))  

jinxercat2006

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:08 pm
Ronin Misaki
Ronin heard Rayne call out movie night as he grabbed his katana from the roof. He yelled loudly, "COMING RAYNE-DONO!!!" He jumped down form the top of the building (and landing so smoothly despite the height which he fell). He then made his way inside the cafe and looked for Rayne-dono, though he found the movie screen on the first floor. But he went upstairs just to find Rayne. "I'm here, Rayne-dono! And I found my katana!" he said happily as he sat next to her.

"Ronin!" she welcomed warmly, smiling at him. "I'm glad you found it." She glanced at the TV across the room. Both TVs on both floors were temporarily connected for the movie-night. She sighed and glanced around the room. Looking at the TV for too long made her eyes feel dizzy. "What kind of a movie is it, or did we decide yet?" she asked, turning to face Ronin, blinking more frequently than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:32 pm
(( How about the hell girl stuff in the cinemas? ))
Glane pulled away reluctantly "Maybe we should go see what everyone else is up to" He smiled and gave her a quick kiss before sitting and treading water...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:45 pm
((O.o we are on at the same time))
"...Yeah." Kat said. "Rayne said something about movie night..." She thought about sitting with Glane, watching a movie. She shivered. It just was the way he made her feel.

((sitting and treading water at the same time?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games