Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mence373

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:20 am
hi im dean. im 15. i have ruby sapphire emerald firered diamond pearl.i have wifi. if u ever want to battle me just pm me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:13 pm
Name: Ryuu
Fav pkmon:pichu
no wi fi  

Cloud181

vampiredude13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm
ok, i am vampiredude13
Favorite pokemon- Torchic
i do have wifi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:13 am
Hell my name is Cameron and I always loved pokemon. My favorite pokemon would have to be absol, aipom, piplup, or pachirisu. I own diamond and pearl. I have wifi and I love to battle. I am more of a cordinator and a breeder though. My favorite pokemon character would have to be drew. PM me for a battle.  

xDimensionx

Ezio Zell Marcun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:46 am
Hello everbody. The name's Zell. I got ever version out in America, I have a Wifi conection, and my favarite Pokemon is Gallade.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 am
HII! I love team rocket! whee

lol, so, I am working on my team now, but it's no where near done XD. I know that it's really common, but a lot of my favorite pokemon, like Metagross, Tyranitar, Cacturne, and Magnemite (Magnezone, ick xp) fit on a sandstorm team XD. So ya, I'm 19 and I have Wifi. Pm me for a battle! Even though my team isnt ready, I can easily battle with the pokemon that I traveled with.

Also, I am here to host a Wifi Tournament! My friend posted here a couple of days ago to see if any one here would be interested in that. I'm gonna try and start it in the event page... and since it's my first time doing or seeing one, I am open to suggestions.  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 am
Rocket Marilyn
HII! I love team rocket! whee

lol, so, I am working on my team now, but it's no where near done XD. I know that it's really common, but a lot of my favorite pokemon, like Metagross, Tyranitar, Cacturne, and Magnemite (Magnezone, ick xp) fit on a sandstorm team XD. So ya, I'm 19 and I have Wifi. Pm me for a battle! Even though my team isnt ready, I can easily battle with the pokemon that I traveled with.

Also, I am here to host a Wifi Tournament! My friend posted here a couple of days ago to see if any one here would be interested in that. I'm gonna try and start it in the event page... and since it's my first time doing or seeing one, I am open to suggestions.

Welcome. ^^

Edit: If any of you new members are looking for a specific (non-legendary) pokemon, feel free to check out my breeding center thread in Breeding/Trade requests. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:37 pm
My trainer name is Artemis

I am 24 years old.

I have been playing Pokemon since the age of red/blue.

My favorite Pokemon is my Rukario followed by my Blaze (Blaziken)

PM for a match if you'd like

Here my trainer info;

User Image  

Neko Urahara Kisuke

ll Cele ll

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:50 pm
Hi!
My name is Sarah!
I am 14 and I own nearly every pokemon game!^^
My favourite Pokemon is Espeon.
I do have Wi-Fi.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:54 am
Welcome all. ^^  

krishnath

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:45 pm
My name is none of your business and I am creating an entire pokemon region for an RP. New pokemon and all. There is a thread about it in the main section.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Hello everyone. my name is veena and i am 17. i own all gba and nintendo ds pokemon games except platinum. my most favourite pokemon is groudon. i love the anime too.  

veenathemusiclover

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

magic mystery and mayhem

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:16 am
hi im Redd i am 14 and have been into pokermon since i was 6 my fave pokermon is torchic but i like most  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 pm
hello!

I have the games:
Sapphire
Fire Red
Mystery Dungeon blue
XD Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Channel
Diamond
Pearl (I lost this one about a year ago crying )

I think that I would have to say that my favorite pokemon is... Pikachu

I dont collect the cards but I do have a Ponyta that my friend gave me

unfortionately I dont have Wi-Fi sad  

oO SilverStorm Oo

snak3Gurl89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm
I joined this guild a while back but I was buy with school so I didn't have much time to post, so I am going to re-introduce myself

Hi I am Malia, I am 19 years old, and I am now a fully certified CNA, I am a huge nerd and a pokemon addict... and proud of it! I currently don't have wifi D-= but I am working on a way to get it, and once I do I will be able to participate in WiFi battles again, ummm hmmm My favorite type of pokemon would have to be Ice or Dragon types, my favorite pokemon are Dragonair, Aerodacytal, and Salamence, my all time favorite starter cyndaquil ^_^ I am also learning how to breed pokemon, I have had a few really good ones out of the bunch I am breeding, a bulbasaur named Frenzy is the best one so far. I am okay in WiFi battles, I am used to battling all fire type trainers so wifi is a new concept for me, well feel free to PM me with questions, I hope that this wasn't to long of an introduction

Malia Valentine  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces