Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:54 pm
zz1000zz
I find my wit and intelligence prevents me from having much in the way of conversations. To solve this problem i suppose i could become a hermit who talks to the animals.

Or i could become a teacher.

And how would becoming a teacher solve that problem?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:56 pm
I could ramble all i want and nobody would ever try to stop me. If a student tried to say something to me, my wit would protect me from actually responding.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:03 pm
zz1000zz
I could ramble all i want and nobody would ever try to stop me. If a student tried to say something to me, my wit would protect me from actually responding.

Ahh, but what if the students mearly sat their and soaked up all of your ramblings believing them to be pure unadulturated truths?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:06 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ahh, but what if the students mearly sat their and soaked up all of your ramblings believing them to be pure unadulturated truths?

They would be driven insane by the inherent contradictions in everything i say.

Or, if i wanted to be sinister i could brain wash them. Spen the first few weeks rambling until their minds are numb, then start giving them messages as to how they should live their lives.

Sure, we already do that, but i would be telling the students to give me candy.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:11 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Or, if i wanted to be sinister i could brain wash them. Spen the first few weeks rambling until their minds are numb, then start giving them messages as to how they should live their lives.

Ahh, but if your brainwashing was too apparant they would shut down your operation. You have to be subtle with things of that nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:13 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ahh, but if your brainwashing was too apparant they would shut down your operation. You have to be subtle with things of that nature.

Nobody would ever notice the brainwashing. I can talk for hours without saying anything, and people's minds will glaze over far more quickly than that.  

zz1000zz
Crew

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:15 pm
Hot Dang,i got this penchant for this Japanese song i heard "Wanna go a place" by Rie Fu. I got it on my iPOD and i cant help but to keep on repeating it! gonk Help me....... *Gets sucked into a maelstrom of Rie Fu lyrics* Noooo... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:18 pm
YuukiRendar
Hot Dang,i got this penchant for this Japanese song i heard "Wanna go a place" by Rie Fu. I got it on my iPOD and i cant help but to keep on repeating it! gonk Help me....... *Gets sucked into a maelstrom of Rie Fu lyrics* Noooo... sweatdrop

Hmm, I don't know that one.. I might just have to look it up sometime and listen to it.
I keep getting the Utena fight theme stuck in my head. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:19 pm
zz1000zz

Nobody would ever notice the brainwashing. I can talk for hours without saying anything, and people's minds will glaze over far more quickly than that.

Some people might not have their minds glaze over though. What would you do then? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:21 pm
lurichan
YuukiRendar

Hmm, I don't know that one.. I might just have to look it up sometime and listen to it.

Its the ending theme from Gundam Seed Destiny. She has a beautyfull vocal range. *Listens to the song for at least the 40th time....*  

YuukiRendar

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:22 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Some people might not have their minds glaze over though. What would you do then? xp

They would undoubtedly drop my class when they realize i was not actually saying anything. I think three or four weeks would be enough to weed them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:27 pm
YuukiRendar
lurichan
YuukiRendar

Its the ending theme from Gundam Seed Destiny. She has a beautyfull vocal range. *Listens to the song for at least the 40th time....*

Ahh, the only gundam I ever got into was Wing.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:30 pm
lurichan

Ahh, the only gundam I ever got into was Wing.

For what its worth, Seed has a nice story, and Seed Destiny has an even better story. There was this one scene that almost moved me to tears.... creepy...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:31 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

They would undoubtedly drop my class when they realize i was not actually saying anything. I think three or four weeks would be enough to weed them out.

You can't drop a class in elementry school.. ^^*

Yuuki: I would put it on my "to watch" list, but that list is already a mile long right now. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:33 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

You can't drop a class in elementry school.. ^^*

Yuuki: I would put it on my "to watch" list, but that list is already a mile long right now. ^^*

I barely made it through elementary school without killing someone the first time. Do you really think i would go back?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games