Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Hello everyone! domokun heart domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:15 pm
Hello Funky lady!  

zz1000zz
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:16 pm
zz1000zz
Nope. If i lose track of time that means i do not have specific events to which i can fix my timeframe.

I have not had anything exciting happen in almost a month. That is unusual.

well tie my ears togeather and call me dumbo so thats how that works because all i can remeber is waking up and watching adult swim thouse are the only thing that my mind has to affix time to there for making my day feal like it took place in seconds while im in my room watch adult swim
and thats why vacation and weekends feal like forever to me something is always happening at all times of the day

hey there miss funk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:17 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Hello everyone! domokun heart domokun

*waves* Hello hello. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:20 pm
well im gana go sleeeeeeep i must  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:24 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
well im gana go sleeeeeeep i must

*waves* Good night!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:27 pm
A doctor gave me medicine that is almost causing hallucinations to "help" me. And people wonder why i do not like doctors.

(It is a pain medication.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:30 pm
zz1000zz
A doctor gave me medicine that is almost causing hallucinations to "help" me. And people wonder why i do not like doctors.

Ahh, I'm not much of one for doctors either... unless I'm dying I tend to avoid them.

Hallucinations could be fun though.....(no I don't do drungs or anything like that, but I am curious as to what my subconsious would throw at me)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:33 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ahh, I'm not much of one for doctors either... unless I'm dying I tend to avoid them.

Hallucinations could be fun though.....(no I don't do drungs or anything like that, but I am curious as to what my subconsious would throw at me)

I am physically incapable of hallucinations, so for me it is rather screwy. I feel as though i am having them, yet i do not see/hear anything different. But then i begin to suspect every little sound or movement as not being real...

I said i should not take any medication, but he insisted. I love being right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:36 pm
Ahh, so the medicine induces a sense of paranioa in you. That has to be a pain to deal with.
I see strange things on occasion, but they aren't hallucinations either... (remember, this is the same person who believes in the exitance of faires... so strange things to most= normal every day to me)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:42 pm
lurichan
Ahh, so the medicine induces a sense of paranioa in you. That has to be a pain to deal with.
I see strange things on occasion, but they aren't hallucinations either... (remember, this is the same person who believes in the exitance of faires... so strange things to most= normal every day to me)

It is the paranoia that comes with hallucinations, but yeah it is mostly just paranoia. It would be harder to deal with if i were not already paranoid. This just adds another facet to the paranoia, albeit an annoying one.

Seeing fairies is not odd to me. I see far stranger things on billboards whenever i go outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:45 pm
whee I'm in a good mood right now. I'm optimistic about my avi arena entry doing well, and I'm just generally tired but content.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:48 pm
That is good to hear. Personally i would go with sleep for the tired part, but i suppose Gaia can be better than sleep at times.

By the way, good luck in the arena.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:49 pm
zz1000zz
That is good to hear. Personally i would go with sleep for the tired part, but i suppose Gaia can be better than sleep at times.

By the way, good luck in the arena.

Sleep...I should do that, but sometimes talking with friends is better for the heart than sleep is for the body.

So far I'm actually doing decent. ^^* Ceilisidhe must have asked a few people to vote for me since it looks like I've gotten a few nice comments. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:52 pm
I find my wit and intelligence prevents me from having much in the way of conversations. To solve this problem i suppose i could become a hermit who talks to the animals.

Or i could become a teacher.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games